1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

My donation is successful but no credit recieve

Discussion in 'Problems' started by dead3nd, Mar 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dead3nd

dead3nd New Member

ANY GM OR ADMINS HERE,
    I NEED HELP ANYONE?? I ALREADY MADE A DONATION THROUGH MY CREDIT CARD, THE CONFIRMATION IS SUCCESSFUL BUT I DID NOT RECEIVED ANY CREDITS IN MY ACCOUNT, I DONATED 100 DOLLORS , BUT NO CREDIT RECEIVED? IS THIS SCAM?? I CANT UPLOAD THE DAMN FILE SO I WIL JUST COPY PASTE THE CONFIRMATION MESSAGE IN MY EMAIL

my account id: dead3nd

rom www.moneybookers.com to you
    Successful Confirmation: Credit/Debit Card Payment to Playerize Inc

Show Details

*******************************************************************************************
    THIS IS AN AUTOMATED EMAIL - PLEASE DO NOT REPLY.
    *******************************************************************************************

Dear Jason Cheng,

TRANSACTION CONFIRMATION

You have successfully made a payment to Playerize Inc using your credit/debit card (VISA, 4xxxxxxxxxxx1344) on 04 Mar 2013.

The amount of USD 100.00 has successfully been debited from your credit/debit card.

This charge will appear on your card statement as a debit by: MB*Moneybookers.com

Sincerest regards,

Skrill (Moneybookers)

Moneybookers USA, Inc. 61 Broadway, Suite 1603, New York NY, 10006, USA.
    © Copyright 2012 Moneybookers USA, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

PLEASE HELP ON THIS :pinched::pinched:

2. dead3nd

dead3nd New Member

ANY GMs/ADMINS HERE DO SOMETHING PLEASE

3. Sileria

Sileria Expert Forum Legend

You don't get credited instantly using most payment methods. Contact customer service for the donation method that you used to speed up the process.

4. dead3nd

dead3nd New Member

How? Who to PM this COncern Sir?

5. Slyther

Slyther Oculus Ex Inferni Forum Legend

There are two payment methods in the donations page, Paymentwa11 and Super Rewards. Depending on which one you used, try and follow this guide and contact the payment service. Payments may be subject to hold-ups of up to 48 hours by the payment method, but contacting them usually helps. If they haven't reviewed the payment yet, it may be another reason the payment is being held up and in this case all you can do is wait for them to review the payment.

6. dead3nd

dead3nd New Member

As what can you Read regarding the confirmation Email I posted, my credit card has been successfuly deducted and transaction has been completed. i Choose the "Super Rewards" Why is no credits, your admins can check the transaction made supposedly am i correct?

7. dead3nd

dead3nd New Member

its pendinggggggggg.. grrrrrrrrrrr ... will this be automatically reviewed by them after they checked it?

8. Slyther

Slyther Oculus Ex Inferni Forum Legend

[​IMG]

The button is there. The hold-up is not being made on our side, so we actually have nothing to do with the problem. This is actually a quite common waiting process experienced by most, if not all donators (I include myself). There is really nothing to fear as it is really just a matter of time before the payment is confirmed and if it takes too long, contacting them will speed up the process. Some of us have had to wait hours for simple 5 or 15 dollar donations to go through.

Also, I'd like to informally warn you to please not double post in our forums. Should you feel the need to add information to your last post, you can always use the edit button. Continuous posts are considered spam and are subject to moderation, infractions, and forum account suspensions.

9. Smartik1

Smartik1 Walking F.A.Q. Forum Legend

The first donation usually takes the longest, I've heard people say that after they confirm the first one, any successive donations tend to process within minutes. They tend to check donations to gamez because of the past, where players decided to get a refund and leave the server when they didn't like something (or got banned for hacking). Quite annoying really.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.