1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

legion bugged. missing members. not visible

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by deathpenalty92, Aug 26, 2010.

1. deathpenalty92

deathpenalty92 Expert

it shows that there is only one member in the legion. even though there are like 15 members logged on and talking. we all cant see other members in online/offline mode of the legion menu.

i dont know how this could have happened. its obviously a bug but what a strange sort of bug.

if there is any way to fix this please let me know.

i tried all the things. reinstalling launcher and what not.

it is doing this for ALL my legion members aswell. so its an in game legion bug. not my side.

[​IMG]

2. TheShaikan

TheShaikan Banned

yep its bug dont worry normally it should be fixed fast and wont harm the guild

3. ssjgr

ssjgr Expert

yeah dont worry,watch the members that login now leave from legion and u cant do anythink......omg fixes fixes fixes and every day new bugs

4. flameshot

flameshot New Member

lol wow i just saw you standing there earlier when i was playing my alt before the server crash. Also all my kinah in my account share stash is all gone as well =(

5. deathpenalty92

deathpenalty92 Expert

okay wheew. a lot of ppl have the same problem as of now. so i was just a lil concerned. >.>

---------- Post added at 02:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 PM ----------

uh oh thats not good. yea, this server is having many problems. i hope 2.0 comes out soon so we can have fun with other things like exploring the new maps and gettin pets and mounts and learnin new stuff while devs fix the bugs. lol

6. Siriath

Siriath Proficient

Yah my legion window is doing the same thing i have relogged several times. Ugh there are at least two of us online atm...Would be more but the server is being a brat today. Had to happen on my day off from work LOL

7. kevin333

kevin333 Getting there

me too i having this bug :(

8. Crossdead

Crossdead New Member

Yeah I am having the same thing thought i was the only one on in the middle of the day. I agree with this bug we may lose some people in the legion. Hope they fix it fast but it seams like one problem after another with this server. I wish he trusted some people so they could fix the server too.