1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

did AP reset?

Discussion in 'Questions' started by insanetaste, Mar 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Huf

Huf à la folie

they shouldn't put the npc in the first place , or place it in places , where players can't reach

2. insanetaste

insanetaste New Member

There should be a STICKY about these relics so newer players know.

3. the7swell

the7swell New Member

Screenshots of the AP boards not of the people actually turning in, as well as the offenders spamming lfg "WTB all major ancient crowns". I PM'd the proof instead of making a thread on forums as anyone knows, making a lot of ap in a short time is definitely possible and is not solid proof that someone is abusing. I asked them just to watch the people I mentioned so they could catch them in the act. Also I'm pretty sure I have you and your bf's toons in my screenshots.

4. tangerine

tangerine New Member

Even if you did have our toon's in your screenshots, like i said we had no idea turning in crowns would result to an AP wipe out. we had a few crowns in our warehouse so we turned it in as someone told us we could never knowing NPC's/relics are bugged. players should atleast get a warning before getting their AP's reset to 0. when i searched it here on forums before regarding AP exchanged it said that NPC's were removed because it was being abused and now that it was placed back, how do we know we are not supposed to use it? it's a bit unfair how i spent so much on this server trying to get good gear that i cant use anymore because i have 0 AP.

5. Paulablue

Paulablue New Member

Hello Lumiel!

This post is really URGENT.

To whomever is responsible of the AP wipe.

You have wiped the AP of an assassin player, a friend of mine, whom I've been a personal healer of, who have never made any abuse whatsoever to get AP in any other way than pvping his a** off.

Before making an AP wipe, my opinion is, that it needs to be handled with care, and done proffessionaly.

I therefore suggest you restore this mistake as soon as possible cause this no other than a completely unacceptable action for this player who's been working so hard to reach so high.

In the name of democracy and justice. Reset this player's AP as soon as possible.

Thanks in Advance.

Best Regards // Paula Blomkvist

2 people like this.
  6. dontlikepvp

dontlikepvp Gungnirs

please reset all AP for lumiel and siel

1 person likes this.
  7. the7swell

the7swell New Member

Most of the guys I reported weren't even rank 1, they were all rank 4 or 5 and have obviously never tried pvp before. They only got past rank 1 to begin with because of the relic turn in.

8. tangerine

tangerine New Member

we had been rank 1 forever just so we could keep using our HAC weaps which is impossible now. if there was a sticky we would know about it but obviously there wasn't, so alot of players are unaware not just us.
    player's AP should be reset back to it's original amount not 0 because its a bit harsh and unfair if u had been pvp'ng your ass to get to rank 1 which takes time especially if you dont have good gears. it's understandable if you are coming from rank 9 then suddenly/magically got a ginormous amount/excessive amount of AP in a matter of minutes.

9. Sheen224

Sheen224 Getting there

To the original poster Insane...if you had 2m ap, why did you turn in relics? I'm not trying to make fun, just wondering because once you meet the rank1 requirement, isn't that basically it? I mean you cannot transform if you get higher right? Is there some other benefit?

Well, anyway, good luck with your ap grind to get back up there! :)

10. the7swell

the7swell New Member

I agree that new players wouldn't know that it's not allowed but... pvping your ass off to get to rank 1? It's so easy to get rank 1 in just a few hours, please don't exaggerate...

1 person likes this.
  11. tangerine

tangerine New Member

insane and i do not play 24/7 we have a life outside game time. and to sheen we turned in our relics because someone told us we could. please dont troll :) ty

12. the7swell

the7swell New Member

If you even read my post, I said that you don't have to pvp 24/7 to get rank 1. If you're bad, maybe. Oh and saying "someone told us we could" is not even an excuse. Don't blame it on ignorance.

13. tangerine

tangerine New Member

Every other players like us who got their ap reset to 0 are upset just like u except u knew about it and even helped report abusers and still lost your ap so i dont know where youre trying to go with this? All im trying to say is we dont always pvp to get points we try and do other things within the game ofcourse finding out you can get points from those npcs is like easy points without having to die

14. the7swell

the7swell New Member

You didn't lose 19m like I did. You also didn't get the AP through pvp. You really shouldn't be complaining in the first place.

2 people like this.
  15. Badrobot

Badrobot SNU SNU

Even if you did lose AP and even if some of that AP you had was indeed gained through legit PvP.

1: What's the big deal? We all know that AP is useless.

2: Afterall you did abuse a bug so stop complaining.

Just saying.

16. dontlikepvp

dontlikepvp Gungnirs

those relics can get u through the governor rank .

Last edited: Mar 25, 2013
  17. the7swell

the7swell New Member

Not sure if this one is directed at me but if it is, I didn't abuse anything. I have never turned in a relic/crown for AP. And I was actually going for governor on Lumiel so now I have to start over again? No ty.

18. Nero

Nero Pioneer Member Forum Legend

Oh........ poor abusers..

19. Akikaze

Akikaze Elohim, Essaim...I implore you Forum Legend

The Rules thread should be refined to include instances like these, if it was clearly stated that it is easier to enforce.

Example:
    Disabled Game Features
    Exchanging AP Relics - Punishment: AP Reset
    Purchasing Disabled Equipment - Punishment: Removal of purchased item(s)
    Deity Transformation - Punishment: AP Reset/Jail Time/Temp Ban

^ That took 5mins to type up, it really isn't so hard to add.
    Least it's better than the empty argument of "You should have known" to new players who clearly didn't know....

2 people like this.
  20. Guille

Guille i am chillermo Forum Legend

Then go pvp and stfu:3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.