1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

[Lvl 60 Daevanion] - A Tribute for All Seasons

Discussion in 'Questions' started by peyro, Mar 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. peyro

peyro New Member

I am currently doing the lvl 60 daeva quest and i have already done the first part with the boots, my question is, is there any way of getting the drops for the second quest without going through all the trouble of finding all 200 of them - which are scattered around Pernon/Oriel btw - or i will have to go with the traditional way?

2. Alcina

Alcina New Member

Sadly, there is no other way to gather those warm/cool fragments but from those audrias that spawn in Pernon/Oriel.

3. sevah010

sevah010 I Laik Cake Forum Legend

Gathering lvl korean!

4. kore12345

kore12345 Proficient

It actually takes less than one hour to find all the warm ones, and the same goes for the cold...However, since you are already looking for a shortcut for the second quest, I'd suggest you give up now: the following quests get harder and you will definitely have to spend way more than a couple of hours for them...

just saying...

1 person likes this.
  5. peyro

peyro New Member

Nah, i think im gonna keep going...since it takes less than an hour :/ i will try to gather them myself

6. Badrobot

Badrobot SNU SNU

Gathering the fragments is one of the easiest steps in that quest-line. Good luck with the 4rth and 5th quests.

And no shortcuts, you need to gather them 1 by 1. It will approximately take 2 hours for each type, if you are the only one gathering that is.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.