1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Proc Bug?

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by Badrobot, Apr 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Badrobot

Badrobot SNU SNU

I just spent over 8 thousand materials in order to craft an nhde durable weapon. I was able to make 15 pieces of noble horned dragon's durable maces, none of which proced to the golden version.. exactly same thing had happened when i tried to make the nhde durable greatsword. Can anyone tell me what is going on? I want my mats refunded if this is a bug.

2. the7swell

the7swell New Member

Don't think it's a bug. I've been able to make the nsded sword, dagger, and mace with relative ease but the staff has cost me 6k mats already and still counting. I pretty much gave up on it. It's just bad luck.

3. Badrobot

Badrobot SNU SNU

How is it bad luck when there is a 20-25% chance of procing to the golden version and out of 30 tries i got zero yellows? It doesnt make any sense. I also made 5pcs of nhde durable staves MONTHS AGO but im speaking as of now that i cant proc anything to the golden/eternal version. May i know when did you make your weapons?

4. kore12345

kore12345 Proficient

The proc rate in incredibly low: out of 10k materials I only had three tries to make an eternal staff (and failed). Which means only 3 blue ones procced to gold.

An easy solution would be adding the designs to turn 3 blues into one gold to lower the amount of materials needed and avoid having blue items to throw away.

As a private server, things are supposed to be easier and, apart from the drop rate, retail has a higher chance to proc them due to the housing buff which aren't avaiable here.

You don't need to add the designs for free, you can put them with balaur hearts or whatever to make sure there is at least some effort to get them (I would even consider spending credits for them if the price is fair)

5. Badrobot

Badrobot SNU SNU

All im asking is the retail-like proc rate which is 20%. If this is a bug then it should be fixed ASAP.

Out of 30 blues i got zero yellows, what a disgrace.

1 person likes this.
  6. the7swell

the7swell New Member

I made my weapons in the last month. And yeah, I spent 6k mats on the staff and haven't gotten past the blue one yet unfortunately.

7. Badrobot

Badrobot SNU SNU

Yes something is definitely wrong. You cant fail 30 times in a row when the proc rate is 20%. The rates might be screwed up or there might be something else wrong with crafting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.