1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

I need Help for my Lost Remodel Please your NPC is BUG to Alente and SAM

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by matildababz, Apr 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. matildababz

matildababz Banned

Sir skin my Plate Armor Skin to Jester to my HAC ARMOR its not working please help about this here is my proof and this is the 2nd time i lost my skin :( remodel , i hope there is an action about this because this is 2nd time

1st : [​IMG]

2nd : [​IMG]

3rd : [​IMG]

4th : [​IMG]

5th : [​IMG]

my SKIN REMODEL HAS BEEN LOST :(

2. redblackshit

redblackshit Proficient

Bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. matildababz

matildababz Banned

HELP Please ..

4. bryanmichael19

bryanmichael19 Getting there

Same here im remodel to swimsuit but i got veteron remodel lol maybe bug

5. redblackshit

redblackshit Proficient

Same that also to me, BUMP For you mate.

6. Vyxen

Vyxen British Accent Master Forum Legend

It happened to me 2 days ago, while remodelling my WOC1 on reian wings which have been remodelled on noble operative. ofc I lost NO skin.... and woc1 became like reian -.-"""""""""""""".
    I just bought snowflake skin remodelled on mercenary shield for 950kk ish kinah on broker, and since i dont want to lose the skin and to waste the kinah ive spent for it, i wanna know if remodelling works or not..... hope this bug will be fixed.... losing rare skins is awful...

7. matildababz

matildababz Banned

hello any GM can help me about this? please make an action about this.

8. kath15

kath15 Proficient

I'm sorry for the people who lost the items to the bugs. however no offence but I'm sure if you recorded this as a movie you would get your items back way faster and it would it much easier for the staff to investigate rather then a picture.

however good luck guys. ;3

9. Meanz

Meanz Tonight, we CHILL in Hell! Forum Legend

Well the pictures are somewhat decent from where I see it. Maybe they will give you the remo back. Still, when you remo I strongly recommend just making a video. It's much easier for you and for the staff to determine when it comes to eventually restoring the lost remodel. Lets wait for a staff member to check this out and see what he/she will say. =)

10. Vyxen

i didnt take any vid bcs ive never had problems while remodelling items.. but since it's the very first time it happened to me, ill take a vid next time :(

11. mytoon24

mytoon24 Getting there

guy next time make sure your set is no remo use the blue bottle..to remove the remodel...no video no refund..

12. S2Shane

S2Shane The Red Empress

Ohhh my this bug is no jowk its a crime against fashion ☆〜(ゝ。∂)

1 person likes this.
  13. Vyxen

well, woc1 was original ofc, non-remodelled, just the reian was remodelled on NO, unless we use just the original item, there's no need using the bottle on remodelled skins

14. Trader101

Trader101 New Member

thats too bad.
    what a waste of a remodel. :(

maybe there is a glitch now about using skins to reskin.

15. Puddles

Puddles Tͮh͌̀ͩe̅̋̔̓ͣ̎͟ ̔ͫ̈́̾ͩG͗́̓o͐̍d̊̊̄d͑̔̎͑ ̋̾͏e ̏̏ͬ͌s̶s͛ Forum Legend

I'll see what I can do for you.

As for the issue. Reskined items that you are tying to use for remodels (i.e. White Item with say Wedding Dress Remo being put onto any other item will cause you to lose the remodel from the White item) are being lost.

Until there is a fix from the devs in a future (hopefully soon) patch, it is a good suggestion to use the original item (i.e. Wedding Dress) itself, with out it being remodeled to something else.

Also, to go with this. While there is a known bug and it is being looked into, I would still say trade however you feel is needed, simply do not use already skinned items to remodel with until the bug is fixed.

Another notable mention, try to take videos if you do feel froggie and remodel something that is already skinned to another item, that is really the best proof possible as it makes it pretty much easy to determine there was an issue or not. Other wise we have to go though and check other things (which does take quite longer to do and delays actual response time).

Anyway, like I said I'll see what I can do.

16. Vyxen

ty Puddles, hope the bug will be fixed soon since very rare models have been reskinned on white items...

17. kuraiteshi2

kuraiteshi2 New Member

OMG Puddle my post has the same pictures as this friend does and you say is not enought proof?, its clear how my DDL spear got ABG remo isntead of taha remo dont make me this http://forum.gameznetwork.com/f68/[bug]-skin-lost-148505/

Why to vote or donate if staff even ask for proof and havint it just dont do anything, so i lost the items i traded for the skin too?, im really mad seems like theres players preferences or hate towards specific players or IDK what it is

Last edited: Apr 7, 2013
  18. the7swell

the7swell New Member

This is my legionmate and this exact bug happened to me a month ago when I was skinning kahrun onto an eac set. It took the remo of the white item look and not kahrun. When I PM a bunch of AMs about this problem all they say is "That definitely is a problem. We will look into it." One month later? Now you guys are saying "we will report to devs". Why not do it a month earlier when I told you about it? Now more and more people are losing their skins and you can't return them because there is no video proof. You seriously expect everyone to take a video every time they go remodel? I read one of the AMs posts that screenshots were enough proof but my legionmate can't get his spear skin back and he provided plenty of proof with screenshots. And the reason why they screenshot in the first place is because I warned them about it and for the past month, we screenshot every time we remodel.

19. Meanz

Meanz Tonight, we CHILL in Hell! Forum Legend

1. You provided more pictures.
    2. On your pictures, your whole inventory is visible.
    3. Noone's forcing you to vote/donate. If you vote you do it so the server has better population and to have new players. The credits you get for votes are just a bonus. Donations are also given on one's own free will. The fact that they give you credits for your donations is another bonus. No donations = no server running.
    4. You really should check forums more often so you keep up with what's new, whats bugged, what's fixed and what's being worked on.
    5. Imagine if everyone comes with a pic and says "OMG I lost my remo give it back to me" what would happen? Do you know how many ppl play here? It would be a mess.
    6. You crying about it wont change the facts nor their decision. Your friend should have thought about the pics hes making when doing that and ensure that they will be able to restore the item if eventually lost.
    7. I've said this in so many threads.... make videos. So much easier for you and for the staff to determine what really happened.

I'm sorry you lost your remo, but I don't think they'll be giving you a new one back. Keep these few things in mind in the future until the bug is fixed if you don't want to lose other remos too. =)

1 person likes this.
  20. kuraiteshi2

kuraiteshi2 New Member

im not crying im just complaining about it, i took clear SC about what happened and got that dry response and even they closed my thread, 2 years in this server with no problem at all and when i need them i got this answer? thats why so many ppl leaved already

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.