1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

The Disappearing Items Mystery

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Powerfemme, Apr 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Powerfemme

Powerfemme New Member

Hello everyone, Okay so i have spent over 20 mil kinah to get some pretties for my studio and come back the next day to find everything gone, wall paper, furnishings (even furniture that was gifted by my pets that are not on a time limit as well as my crafted furnishings) flooring even my heartblooms... a few of my friends are also having the same issue. is there anything you can tell me about why this is happening,
    Also, my friends and i ran a quest in oriel, Kanen, it was supposed to give you guest petals and a seven day enchantment stone heartbloom, which also went poof within 24 hours (enchantment stones are hard enough to come by without losing 6 days worth)... yet another victim of the disappearing items mystery...
    I know ya'll are busy but for some of us, housing is as important as any other part of the game, so it would be nice to at the very least get some information to explain why items are just going poof and if anything is being looked into to resolve this issue???
    thanks in advance for any information or resolution you can provide.
    Peace

2. simpleacc

simpleacc Proficient

Check your studio inventory ^^
    I have same problem, but the items stay on this inventory.

And be pattient, housing/studio it's not 100%

3. kore12345

kore12345 Proficient

They tried more than once to fix it, apparently they can't figure out where the problem lies. Some character have their studios working and some others (I'd say most, but I don't know the numbers) have it bugged...

4. Powerfemme

Powerfemme New Member

yeah im seeing that, meanwhile today, the butler isnt working... and no even the over 20 items i had in my inventory are gone... so sad...

5. Halpin

Halpin Proficient

The butlers quest aren't appearing because of the quest bug. Abandon a quest and it will appear. This has nothing to do with the studio.

The studio items are disappearing because the studio's have been bugged (more for some, less for others), for months. Try to stay up to date with ongoing bugs because some of them can cost you very dearly.

6. Powerfemme

Powerfemme New Member

You cant abandon this quest, because I completed the quest line and up until the day I posted the butler worked just fine, the housing bug has only started for me within the last week... As for keeping up with the bugs in the game... It would be a lot easier if there weren't so many to try to keep track of... Who knows maybe the powers that be will fix this issues and exterminate the vast majority of the bugs... At least, one can hope...

7. marmota

marmota Banned

Couldn't you make a shorter explanation of the problem? :'3

8. Alente

Alente Legend Forum Legend

I'd be interested in hearing this extensive list of experience-shattering bugs you seem to be referring to =p

As far as Studios go yeah that's a bit of a headache. Some people constantly run into issues while the silent majority, such as myself, have no problems with studio items staying where they should. Housing itself is a bit of a headache really which is why you don't see any cash shop items for housing up despite there being a pretty large pool of them out there. Rather not risk inconveniencing people who spend their credits =p

Vanished items generally reappear in your Studio inventory though. If they don't there's not really much we can do for you I'm afraid.

9. Powerfemme

Powerfemme New Member

lol, I have sent a few bug reports sweetie, its only because i truly like this game, the gm'S I've spoken to, the folks ive made friends with and would like to see this server flourish even more, that i have made it a point to say something when I come across a glitch. But if you are being sincere regarding a list I would be more than happy to oblige...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.