1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Ncsoft client is 3.5

Discussion in 'Problems' started by lilshaud, Apr 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lilshaud

lilshaud New Member

HI,
    I DLed the aion client from this site and it stopped at 3.5 update. I realized this after it continued to kick me from the game after i login and say "no game authorization...". How do i update the client to 3.7? Should i have DLed from aion online instead? I just hope i dont have to reinstall it b/c it took 2 hrs to do so lol!

2. Smartik1

Smartik1 Walking F.A.Q. Forum Legend

First of all, retail is 3.5.0.12 right now, they have been calling it 3.7 ever since 3.5.0.6. It is just an annoying versioning confusion NCsoft came up with to show progress, because they ripped out parts of the korean 3.5 update in their 3.5 and added them back later while calling it 3.7

Your version is fine, the problem is you have windows 8 which needs a minor tweak (2 dll files) to work with private servers
    Win8fix37.rar

Extract this inside your aion folder and it will work fine

Enjoy ^^

3. Phalcon

Phalcon Arrows all in ya a$$!!! Forum Legend

Ok so I had to recently wipe my PC and now I'm having to DL the game all over again. Does anyone have a link to the correct version GA is on right now?

4. Meanz

Meanz Tonight, we CHILL in Hell! Forum Legend

Just download whatever version and update. =)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.