1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

My Home was wiped out again!!!!

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Powerfemme, Apr 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Powerfemme

Powerfemme New Member

This is the third time i have refurnished my home... I bring the issue to a kind GM, who past the information regarding my missing items to the powers that be... The response was they are aware of the issue that caused items in housing to delete and was fixed and shouldn't happen again..

So trusting in this i placed my expert and master construction quest rewards into my mansion, nice carved shelves, a square rug and a lovely bed, including several crafted pieces and even items purchased with guest petals.

The server resets and its all gone, even my guestblooms and heartblooms nothing in inventory. Im not asking for the moon when i ask that my quest reward items be returned... Im not about to complain about the kinah, I wasn't around during the glitch that cause kinah rates to go through the roof, even though i will be hard pressed to afford to replace even so much as the construction blooms...

But really it shouldn't be too much to ask to be compensated for my losses by way of returning missing items, I'm not asking for the crafted items, but please show you at least care enough about your members by doing the right thing and replacing the quest items and the guestpetal items or at least a nice bundle of guestpetals so folks can get their pretty items back...

Im looking forward to a response to this post...

2. Meanz

Meanz Tonight, we CHILL in Hell! Forum Legend

This should have been fixed with the last update. Apparently only Lumiel got that fix at this point. We are all on the same boat. As you can see, there have been two recent updates within just a week or two. I'm sure they will fix it soon.

3. Powerfemme

Powerfemme New Member

I appreciate you responding to my post, And I am in Lumiel and still lost all my items... meanwhile as i am running around checking on this kinah reduction act I noticed that yes, they reduced the amount of kinah everyone had but didnt bother reducing the prices of npc purchased items.... Now how is one to afford to replace what the "fix' didnt fix if they still have to pay the same amount for these items with far less kinah to work with??? I dont know, seems to me they really need to think things through before making changes, bottom line, this is a business and they need to be more businesslike in handling things around here... but again I appreciate your response...

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.