1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Rumors on Updates

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by Jessica, Apr 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jessica

Jessica Respected Member Forum Legend

all my kinah worked hard in the past week(since i came back).. gone just like that.. i should have just extracted my tiamat stuffs T_T

2 people like this.
  2. Slyther

Slyther Oculus Ex Inferni Forum Legend

well then! good thing I quit beforehand o.o Didn't know this was all going down today lol, welp tough luck!

oh crap I still have my yellow name fffff

2 people like this.
  3. Ramenpower

Ramenpower New Member

Im sort fine with the kinah reset even thought I am a bit pissed off.
    My one question is if you actually set the cap on money money or was it just a half ass wipe without one?

4. marcon

marcon マルコン

goodbye to my 15b sigh.

5. Witch

Witch Scarlet Witch

I recently spend my 4b Kinah on Potion/scrolls/food yestaday yay go me!

Bad luck others :3

6. Slyther

Slyther Oculus Ex Inferni Forum Legend

think of it like this:

-kills got wiped, 0, nada

-money got reduced at a fixed rate for everyone. Someone said they have like 600 mill out of 1.5 bill or something, that figures out to be 60% or so, which means everyone in the server got their kinah reduced by 60%

-then kinah RATES got reduced as well. this means the kinah from drops, quests, sold and bought items, all of it gets reduced by a fixed percent.

basically what just happened is they scaled down the kinah in the servers, which if done right shouldn't have any impact whatsoever on the economy of the servers other than on things like house bids and such where the kinah cap matters, but then again, that's IF things got done right or how I suppose they got done. if prices on things around you haven't changed (check general stores, etc.) then, well... basically yes, your money just got chipped off. =)

7. Jayrii

Jayrii Well-Known Member

My friend have 15B, now he has 100m. I think what they really cut is the kinahs with Billion amounts

8. marcon

marcon マルコン

that's true

9. TraCerT

TraCerT Sun Is Shining! Forum Legend

Damn, i couldn't spend my whole kinah before this update, I didn't know there was going to be this update today!! otherwise I'd just buy everything that I needed or items to re-sell them. :#

10. kimoralii

kimoralii Proficient

>.<' 1st I get several billion swiped by some recruit in guild thru bug in the Legion warehouse...
    o.0 Now Kinah wipe... THIS HURTS THOSE WHO SUPPLY PLAYERS WITH POTIONS AND OTHER COMMODITIES!~

We grind and create potions, food, scrolls, and at the end of the day ... collect our hard earned Kinah. Then heres a slap to the face... kinah reduction... makes me wanna ....

1 person likes this.
  11. raiden013

raiden013 Proficient

i wish before they did the wipes. they should fix the ****ing bugs on the mechanics 1st. if they cant hire someone to fix it.

3 people like this.
  12. mchua93

mchua93 New Member

This are good for those who came and had hard time from official servers, because they know how to earn kinah again, without the tiresome like crafting and etc... Well its also good for me...

13. Tianshi

Tianshi New Member

+1, they cant understand the hard work of crafters... they need to sweat to understand...

14. Sheen224

Sheen224 Getting there

I like the kill wipe, seems like maintenance to clean out the old players/legions that are inactive.

Was there an AP wipe? I had 1.2m and I still have that today. Glad I did not lose my rank for the armor set.

Kinah, I had roughly 3.5ish bil last night and I'm down to roughly 1.2 bil today. So it seems like the more you had, the higher percentage got taken away? Also, everyone's stuff in the broker went down in price as well so it should not have an effect on economy. Only thing I would have done was stock up on stuff for my new Mansion. :) Other than that, it's fine.

15. Foamy_the_squirrel

Foamy_the_squirrel New Member

This uptade (especially kinah reduction) is one of the most disappointing and unfair things that happened to this server. I can think of one similar situation which affected not the whole but a significant part of the population on this server. It was when players who have asmo chars were let to buy Antro’s stuff for 2 months ( which is considered to be NPC abusing) and kept their stuff while people who play only on ely side had to spend 3k credits to buy a single Gonon armor part on Special shop and after they disappeared, same players had to pay minimum 3k vip credits to those NPCS ABUSERS to get Antro’s set. Anyway, about kinah reduction…its totally unfair imo cuz all of my work and efforts for years to farm items/to do instances runs /to get vip so I can trade them/put them on broker so I can get enough money to buy pots/scrolls/supplements and other stuff that I need , seem to be absolutely meaningless. Its rly disappointing.

1 person likes this.
  16. Silversoul

Silversoul New Member

Not even i lost my older acc, now i lost kinah and items from houses and studio THANK to this "well worked update"

Thank you Carl i dont really need all that i enjoy waste my time for your fun and joy.

Why u dont say to us Lumiel is a test like crystal???

U really think we enjoy server being tester and loose things periodically that?........

1 person likes this.
  17. Foamy_the_squirrel

Foamy_the_squirrel New Member

I’ d like to reply to Akikaze’s post but since GM Deathangel closed “Kinah” thread, i intend to do it here. He /She said ( i quote): “Although it is unfair, There is nothing that can be done about it because this essentially affects EVERY SINGLE player on the server.
    All you can do is re-earn the kinah. “ Why would I care if it affects all the players or just me. Its about the money I made through a honest way- lots of work, time and efforts I spent on this server which turned to be for nothing. OK, lets say I try to “re-ern” the money I lost, lets say I ll spend more sleepless nights and hundreds of hours farming kinah..for what?Is there any guarantee that wont happen again next month, or two?

2 people like this.
  18. zakku44

zakku44 Annoying Zergling

economy fix? ima bet there will be more 1b prices on the broker thanks to this update XD

19. Jessica

Jessica Respected Member Forum Legend

that is something i have been complaining about all day... what is the point of re-earning the kinah... i always keep a good amount of kinah so whenever i need something it would not be a problem.
    i never intended for it to be able to buy consumables or gears, coz i always craft what i need and hunt for gears i need. this kinah reduction was such a big deal for me coz i just got back in gamez for more than 1 week, spent time and effort to earn those kinah. i even used my friends' accounts just so i can get in instances as much as i can in a day. all that effort gone just for nothing...

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.