1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Put WOC 2 on special shop please :)

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by Bearhuggxs, May 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VenoM15v

VenoM15v New Member

Yeah , put them in shop to ruin the pvp even more . Now the pvp is really , REALLY boring and not balanced but it's ok , let's ruin it more.

2. Bearhuggxs

Bearhuggxs Loading.....

People always say. woc 2 ruin the pvp.. why is it u think woc 2 will ruin the PVP?.. Usually people who always says this because they dont have WOC 2.. think alot before you talk.

3. ColdiceSBK

ColdiceSBK New Member

XD, nothing will ruin PVP O_O. I think there are some dudes that wish to be the only ones with WOC 2 on this server -.- .

4. VongolaPrimo

VongolaPrimo Your.cuteness.turns.me.on

woc2 wont be back

5. Noona

Noona New Member

lucky I bought 9 woc2 last christmas.

6. Halpin

Halpin Proficient

I guess if someone says something on the internet, then it must be true. Especially if that person has 1 post.

Does anyone know of any wings with casting speed? Not neccessarily on Gamez, but in Aion in general.. has anyone seen any on any server they've played or is it something that doesn't exist.

7. VenoM15v

VenoM15v New Member

You're right ! There's nothing to ruin the pvp , it is already ruined.

@Bearhuggs....:Shall i need WOC2 on Sorcerer?

8. ColdiceSBK

ColdiceSBK New Member

Well, about this, you should ask NCsoft :D

9. molotsky

molotsky New Member

haha you are right many players today are multi voters! some of them are so questionable with the items they got,

10. macarenas

macarenas Banned

cuze of much attack speed!the answer is simple!admin pls dont do this mistake to put the woc 2 in shop you dont see all this noobs ho wait like jackals to buy that,and change the bonuses from actually woc 2!you ruin the server with that!i dont wanna see a leather shlt sin to can kill a full hac templer with 2 skills!NO WOC 2 IN SHOP pls!I DONT HAVE THEM I DONT WANT THEM!WOC 1 IS ENOUGH!

11. Witch

Witch Scarlet Witch

Yeah every one with woc 2, or lets say almost all the server will makes things even harder seen as it's a zerg zone. This is why admin put woc 2 in the shop at Christmas only, if you want woc2 so much buy it off some one who's willing to sell it for god sake but don't beg admin to open the store it won't happen period.

Not sure why this thread is still open...

1 person likes this.
  12. ereshkigal

ereshkigal Proficient

24% attack speed?wtf you are crazy??? what item in game have 24% att speed ???!!!this will ruin the server cuze is a modded item is not normal!pvp unballance with this item cuze is a modded item!wass a mistake by start to insert that here!!!now everyone want that and everything start to collapse,pvp,op trades.....dont put that item in shop ever!..and delete or change the bonus on that ho are ingame cuze few have this and try to do op trades with that and fells like GOD in game!if you lose players you lose just few....but not all server!..and is wrong if you put woc 2 just for 12 hours in the christmas day cuze all people wait and vote all the year and in the christmas day in 12 hours everyoane buy that!DONT PUT IT EVER!!!!

1 person likes this.
  13. Witch

Witch Scarlet Witch

I agree. Zergs are strong enough. If they get woc 2 will just make it impossible to pvp.

14. Snakes

Snakes Proficient

Zergs are mainly unskilled players that usually lose 1v1 and ungeared players that also can't win 1v1.

Maybe if they get better gear they would stop zerging? Maybe im just imaging too good but I think that you're wrong.

15. Nuttela

Nuttela RetiredFromAion

i see many zergers with full hac,ac, woc2 and they are skilled to 1v1 as well

but they enjoy playing in the zergs

3 people like this.
  16. Witch

Witch Scarlet Witch

I have to disagree. If most players are "Ungeared" then why should they zerg each other if there most of them areare ungeared as you stated Unless you mean Eloys = Ungeared and Asmo = Geared up? They will just be fighting ungeared players, as they are ungeared them self = fair.

It's not like HAC players vs Ungeared players both factions, are pretty much the same however Elyos tend to zerg and camp more then asmo as the elyos population is much higher then asmo population.

As I see it's there choice if they want to zerg or not. Most zerg because they don't how to kill unless in numbers, nothing to do with gear btw, as some players with HAC and woc2 zerg too. I do believe half of the people who zerg just do it for AP as it's easy AP when you zerg.

One of the main causes of zerg is LFG/Shout players of both factions spam the location of there enemy causing chaos trust me I see LFG getting spammed 24.7.

Oh and most play in cafes (pinoys mainly) with tons of other people IRL who play next to them so I guess they all hang together like a swarm of locust. :p

Last edited: May 5, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  17. Bordy

Bordy i am chilleriest Forum Legend

Drop the "pinoy" thing will you? Can't you just say it in general? Why do you always have to specify a race? Yeah people do know that majority of the players in Gamez are Filipino. I just don't like you specifically pointing out a race, have you not learned anything from your previous posts regarding this issue? I'm not raging or anything dude, I'm just asking if you can please drop the "pinoy" thing. Say it like, "a lot of players play in a cafe." ,simple as that.

18. zakku44

zakku44 Annoying Zergling

zerg is fun... you get to hit more targets :p
    pingpong zerg is however just a method to get AP and kills nothing more

1 person likes this.
  19. Bordy

Bordy i am chilleriest Forum Legend

Let's just say people with full gears and are skilled on 1v1 battles likes to troll. Go pingpong zerging, gets bored, goes to altgard, finds some players to duel, gets bored, go afk and play something on youtube, gets sleepy, sleeps. The next day, same sh*t, different day.

:joyful:

20. Witch

Witch Scarlet Witch

Calm down... Sorry if your offended once again. I just said pinoy's play in cafes how is that racist or offensive in anyway? Honestly don't care if they play in a cafe.

Specifying out a race doesn't make it racist unless you make fun of the race or say negative things about the race. I did not say "pinoys play in a cafe cause they don't got there own comps" or any other negative statement that should offend some one.

I do know not every pinoy plays in a cafe.

Trust me as Betamax said there are much worst, things said about pinoy's then what I said 1-2 days ago.

But I'll remember not to use "pinoy" again as this seems to bother you alot.

Sorry once again.

Last edited: May 5, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.