1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Siel's Forgotten: Dew Patience

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by QueenRavenna, Mar 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Huf

Huf à la folie

Unlucky you :tongue: be careful in cancelling have a 2 sec delay xD

2. QueenRavenna

QueenRavenna Getting there

Oh my god it also happened to me to cancel a Dew!?! I was like :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: Then I learned to cancel with a little delay...hate that quest....like seriously!

1 person likes this.
  3. Guille

Guille i am chillermo Forum Legend

No, you'll have the same rate as retail, but with the difference that with Premium instead of getting 1 Noble dew, you'll get 2 per gather, with VIP you'd get 3, so after gathering 17 times being VIP you'll have 51 Noble Dews.

4. Jessica

Jessica Guest

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU noble dews! Finally done with this quest!

2 people like this.
  5. QueenRavenna

Now think about those 5000+ mobs XD

1 person likes this.
  6. zakku44

zakku44 Annoying Zergling

gratz on those who have finished it....
    I'm still stuck at 24/50 <_<

1 person likes this.
  7. Jessica

Jessica Guest

I just finished doing 1 of the quest, seems easy and I wasn't even doing it with haste, did some morphing and selling stuffs and looting. If I don't do those etc stuffs I think it could be done in a day or two? perhaps three in my case cuz I can't play too long really. FU noble dews seriously, made my eyebags show up.

8. QueenRavenna

The dews took most of my ingame time for about a week >.<"

:love: Soul :love: I always enjoy spending time zerging with you XD (Now do ur dews!)

1 person likes this.
  9. zakku44

zakku44 Annoying Zergling

Same as well :love: (The dews are giving me nightmares T.T)

1 person likes this.
  10. JowThunder

JowThunder New Member

To be honest this set does not worth the effort and patience and time and ......... :annoyed:

11. QueenRavenna

I know in fact i decided to trade my set XD M Supp is like 1/2 compared to Primal Spirit Set 4 example....

12. denzmarnz

denzmarnz Getting there

@Queenravena, really after all those hard days you've just traded your siel set? Just kinda curious, because im planning to finish this quest as well, currently on 2nd part...And the bottomline question is it worth doing?

To all those pro out there, just want to be advance upon waiting for cool Fragments, below were my queries:

1. Is it really true that cool fragments will be available during winter/autumn from which as i have research it will be available during month of september?

2. For spear statues quest, are the following craft items needed below will need crafting design in order to craft or the quest will automatically give it?
    Truth Dagger - Weaponsmithing
    Decorative armor - Armorsmithing
    Holy Insignia - Tailoring
    Orb of Sacrifice - Handicrafting
    Essence of Empyrean Lady Siel - Alchemy
    Bladder Glue - Cooking
    Elaborate Rack - Construction

If the answer for no. 1 is yes, then i need to start in advance the quest for spear statues upon waiting come september by starting to master their respective craft requirements, although I have read they are available in broker, I still want to experience and learn crafting of those materials.

13. QueenRavenna

Number 1: Yes the fragments are avaiable for you to gather only during specific seasons. Cool fragments if i remember well r supposed to be collected during autumn/winter (september to february ingame time).

Number 2: You'll need all of them to craft the holy statue ( it's a proc so good luck with that), you can buy the recipe from the npc in panda/sanctum or pernon/oriel. It's in the quest section. If you r lazy and you've got good money you can buy them on broker, though it can easily become quite expensive...it took me 10 shots to proc that recipe!

As or your question XD Yes I traded it 'cause I was quite happy with the look but the stats were totally not worth it....i planned to do pve with that but it just wasn't as good as Primal Spirit set....or Tiamat guard's set....so I said " F... that I'm gonna trade it for a good pvp set" and I did XD

Now I'm on retail trying to level up my 1st toon so I also put aside the Luminasiel Weapon quest....gonna try to finish this as soon as I hit 60 XD

1 person likes this.
  14. denzmarnz

denzmarnz Getting there

@Queenravenna, quite annoying on that after all those hardship...As I remember, that was good for PVE set and it has good HP,only to know because of your experience.

@ALL, maybe there's still any significance or purpose for this set still? And what could it be, definitely there's something because its not a joke to have those quest and in the end it will not be worth doing...

@Queenravenna, can you link me the quest sections referring to the npc for those recipes? Thanks in advance...

Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2013
  15. Uehara

Uehara イシ-サマ。(´ε` ) Forum Legend

About the set itself having any value, it is actually very expensive in the market due to its rarity. Some tries to finish this questline for remodeling, market or PvE purposes. Cloth Set if not that better than Primal Spirit set I believe that the Siel's Plate Set is actually the best Gladiator PvE set among the rest. You can see the review HERE.

2 people like this.
  16. QueenRavenna

Thx Uheara 4 answering, I suggest denzmarnz to look also the guide you posted here on the forum which is very complete.

Well to sum it up I can say that I traded it 'cause I needed a good leather set for one of my toons and I already had Primal, Kahrun and Tiamat sets so it was pointless to have another one just for the remo....as far as I'm concerned I think Primal Spirit Cloth set is the best one....or at least the one that works for me.

That's the reason I completed all the quests XD

1 person likes this.
  17. Uehara

Uehara イシ-サマ。(´ε` ) Forum Legend

3 people like this.
  18. denzmarnz

denzmarnz Getting there

Wow thanks to all of you guys...Keep on helping.

1 person likes this.
  19. leiaiel

leiaiel New Member

I layer the gamez aion since its inception.
    Never been here on this forum to complain about something.
    But.
    There's no way I can get 5 hours and 03 noble dew.
    It is a server hitch rate, pvp.
    I do not agree, and with an apology to gms and moderators wish please changed the drop this quest.
    Please! help me. Por favor gm camila.

20. QueenRavenna

I was asking the same at the beginning XD Plus I suggest you to get premium/vip to complete the quest, because in this way you gather 2/3 noble dews each time u gather one of them. Please do read the previous posts, there we talked about the best spots for collecting the dews ^^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.