1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Just my oppionin on things goinng on around here

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Hellboy08, Aug 28, 2010.

1. Hellboy08

Hellboy08 New Member

Sorry the thread i was gonna put it in got deleted so i put it in this one.

Honestly this is my first time on the this forum or even the game at all.... I have been reading for about a good 3hrs at all these crude and ridiculous post . Now i know i have just got here and haven't even played but there is somethings i would like to voice my opinion about. Well as i can see there is a lot of Staff Drama going on that is plain out stupid to have on a game that you plan on making a company(That's if you can all come together and be a team and not some dumb idiot's with high ego's. You may still have a company but it will never flourish like it is supposed to be and intended to be.)

Now The Staff Drama is Like a Big Pile of Sh** I mean come on Stop arguing and come together and make a plan to be a team. Now Karissa other hand is how can i say a potent Gamez CEO or whatever but i have also notice her big I am The Queen of this place and you can't do a thing without me saying so if i don't like it i am gonna bitc*** you out way . now i have met people like her and there very easy to get along with you just gotta know how to work with them easily ( Karissa just a few pointer's I under stand your BF owns this game and all and i understand you don't like people breaking rules or going behind your back and all. The way you have handle most of you issue as i read was not in anyway professional at all First thing is do not in anyway Cuss at someone i don't care how mad you are . Because i see that and i already thing wow this is gonna be a crappy server why did i ever think about even registering and joining. another pointer If you have problem with staff Keep If Confidential Talk to them on msn in a staff meeting group or vent or something don't plaster it all over your forum cause people will not want to join if all they see is drama.)

Now Karissa is not the only culprit in this Most of the staff is too.. To all the other members of staff i Know you don't like the way things are being run and you have a right to and opinion all but the part about posting it all over the forums is a wrong way of doing business with your bosses . Learn to take it to whispers !!! Also You all need to come together as a team and work things out like Mature indivuials That you are (Well we hope you are) If not in my opinion all the staff should be fired and new ones brought in not one at a time but Fire all them at once . Well you have ideas that's great but next time make 100% sure you ask them if you can cause one you do not own this server you may work in it but it is not yours to change freely as you wish. Asking your bosses if you can do this and they like it will get you more kudos from them and they will think more highly of you because you ACTUALLY ASKED not just did and pissed them off cause they didn't like it . But over all YOU ALL NEED TO COME TOGETHER AS A TEAM AND WORK THIS Bullshit out (sorry for cussing) cause its a bit annoying .

Now that's just a little bit of my opinion i could go on for hours but my fingers would start hurting.

Well I am sorry if this offended anyone i am just saying what i see i am on no ones side just trying to give professional advice cause i know i used to run a private game server that got really really big but i shut down cause i joined the army .....

Well anyways good luck

Hellboy

Last edited: Aug 28, 2010
    2 people like this.
  2. abyssshun

abyssshun Proficient

too lazy to read your post so ima put something neutral...

I Like Teh CookieZors

3. Freelancer

Freelancer Proficient

It's too longgggg

I love Chinks.

4. Anti-Karissa 1.1

Anti-Karissa 1.1 New Member

Nom Nom Nom Nom

5. Daisuko 2.0

Daisuko 2.0 New Member

TL;DR.

From what I skimmed, you're saying you don't know what's going on; but figured you'd give your input anyway.

kthxbai.

6. Aegis

Aegis Guest

This is why relationships ARE NOT ALLOWED in the workplace.

Biases, preferences, intolerance, apathy...

7. Assumptio

Assumptio Banned

Learn how to format. Its called double spacing.

8. pompeye

pompeye Getting there

sorry, when karissa shows her MAGIC to Carl, what you say will be, as a law, irrelevant.

9. Xalamander

Xalamander Well-Known Member

i think this hellboy guy speaks in behalf of the whole community

10. ArcheType

ArcheType Proficient

My opinion:
    [​IMG]

11. AllenteForPres

AllenteForPres New Member

The cookie/cake/pie shit is getting old fast.

And to the OP, it's a good thing your opinion doesn't fucking matter. From what I can tell your post boils down to "Can't we all just get along?"

And the answer is, "NO! ...FUCK NO!"

Karissa is the Yoko Ono to our Beatles. She's the Courtney Love to Nirvana. She was given a position of power solely based on her ability to make Carl hard. That's it! She applied for a java developer position with NO java knowledge listed in her posting and ended up getting CO-ADMIN.

You don't see something fucked up with that? Really? And ever since she's done absolutely nothing useful for the community. Seriously, sit back for a minute and think to yourself "Would this community/server be any different if she was never a part of it?" NO! Well, aside from the clusterfuck she's caused lately. But otherwise, her role here has been insignificant at best.

So no, we will not get along and play nice. Shit, we haven't even gotten tits from her.

12. Hellboy08

Hellboy08 New Member

Honestly so what she got it cause of that Do you know how many big company's and i mean big ones Women got there job the exact same way ... If she ain't doing anything right then she needs to work on it that's all plain and simple also how about you get up there and run it .....

13. AllenteForPres

Because I wouldn't ever run a server under someone as incompetent as Carl. He obviously has ZERO interest in Gamez unless it's how he can make more money from it.

Basically he reminds me of the old owner of MMORPG4FREE. But at least that guy did all the main dev work for the WoW private server project so he had a legit reason for being careless with his staffing.

14. Hellboy08

Hellboy08 New Member

All i can say is LOL

15. roland

roland Getting there

I actually read through it and I agree 90-100% + most people don't care really as long the server is running smoothly and the updates/fixes keep on coming, which is dam slow these days, it's simple logical code.
    + I'm not clear on how you even got the code and how is it "legit" it's actually somebody else's creation.

16. AllenteForPres

You want a server with fixes? Go make your own.
    http://code.google.com/p/aionlightning/source/list

That's all Gamez is doing. If the fix ain't listed there, then Gamez doesn't have it.

17. Sagius

Sagius Getting there

Gamez Staff, read up on this one

I voiced what EXACTLY needed to be done, here's another person who realizes you guys are lacking when it comes to forming an actual staff, organizing updates, doing proper patching with server bugs, there are STILL bugged quests by the way that have yet to be patched, and my Gladiator is STILL logged in....after 15 minutes, my gladiator(that account got stuck in tele by the way with the super mega lag spike) is STILL logged in....I'm not even on the server right now.....FIX....YOUR.....CRAP......NOW!!!!

18. roland

roland Getting there

lol that is kinda sad, I actually heard these servers were getting they're code from one source.

---------- Post added at 09:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 AM ----------

read the above post :whistling: