1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Is Spirit Master fixed?

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by LUNATIC, Aug 27, 2010.

1. mical01

mical01 New Member

ya i just tested this on a guildie, it currently doesnt do any more dmg to a target with or without fear, even tho thats wat the tooltip says, but i mean....wat u expect, alot of skills currently dont do wat their supposed to lol....if they do fix that tho it will definitely be useful to use wen a target is feared

2. LUNATIC

LUNATIC Proficient

Damn thanks for the info but this class seems reall jacked up. If any GMs read this, is there a plan to fix SM if so when??

3. Exposed

Exposed Expert

has any1 thought about the fact are bugged so bad that fears work opposite to how they're suppose to work, u see all these sms talking about they missing skills or that summons have no hp, but what would that matter when their fears work -100%, fears r not suppose to pull their target as they do, fear is suppose to make them run away fast making it close to impossible for the sm to keep up, so yeah, but instead Fears pull the enemies close to the caster

4. Aegis

Aegis Guest

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

No. Spiritmasters are a hollow shell of the "perfect shield" that I was on retail.

More than 65% of their skills aren't working... pretty much a solid 80% of their stigmas aren't properly working either... not even mentioning the pet stigma tree line (EVEN THE SLEEP BUGGS THE PET! DOES NOT MAKE IT DISSAPEAR.. freezez it more or less) doesnt work.. 100% of it too.

Not even can play my spiritmaster, that is probably because I am used to playing a spiritmaster... not a spiritfart

5. Frostie

Frostie Mew :3 Forum Legend

I agree aegis. alot of the skills that make the class unique aren't working properly. We're basically a sorc without the burst now... Wait we're not even that. Sure we can own 1 person, 2? We're dead. I've noticed alot that i can't even cast fear shriek while in the air, Which is a major gimp in itself. And also the DoT effects themselves do not apply 75% of the time Especially in PvE, in Pvp it's about 50/50.

Spirit sub not working is also a major blow between the legs, As well as spirit absorption not working because it nerfs our mana return largely. Withering gloom is another one that dosen't work and would be nice to have for fighting templars, or even clerics. Another point you touched on was Ignite Aether/Magic implosion not removing buffs. That really blows especially when fighting Chanters/sins/Templars.

Another one that does not work that sucks is Contract of resistance. Real handy for fighting anything that silences/sleeps off the start.

(sorry for the wall of text, just sayin)

6. Casting

Casting New Member

SMs

OK Sms are messed in this server i wish the would fix few of the skills so we have a chance agaisnt some fights i have fought alot diffent people only problem i relly have is fighting 2 rangers and 3+ chanters fear shriek its tough to cast when flying i also notice the effect off takening less damage from PC with the stoneskin effect doesnt work it would be nice f it did
    but don't stop playing them cause there broken i fought against 6 people with no cursecloud and almost when them lost to a glad that was left and ran out of mana lol its just mean you have to be wary of what skill you have use them wisely to you advantage and cause the opposing faction a pain sm are fun even though the broken just take some time to get you play style to work with them