1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

"Relieved from duty"

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Alente, Aug 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aethelfaed

Aethelfaed Proficient

Exactly,

that was what I was saying in my post CLEAR DEFINITION of your role without interference or the risk of being demoted or underappreciated for your efforts is not something anyone wants to hang around for.

My post was not saying we don't appreciate Alente, he knows I like him and he has helped me once I think.

It more is to do with trying to define a clear seperation between just being here and giving of your own free time to help and experiencing being mistreated as you feel you were or used. Is this just Karrisa's judgement or Carls decision also to demote you and if she is in charge of staff was the demotion duely justified or warranted according to the opinion expressed, and the method in which you related that expression was done in a way in which was meant to be helpfull rather than provoking or arrogant. However it was done I think the response was little crude and unjustified to post this for all community to see, learn some tact.

I am in by no means on either of your sides. I like you but I am like a passive observer, I would see myself more in Carls role of doing what is best to keep my income coming in. If my manager fired or treated the person who is doing the role of keeping the server somewhat functioning I would of course side with the person who is more usefull or try to adjudicate a speedy and harmonious resolution that best maintains the balance of the server and community.

2. Alente

Alente Legend Forum Legend

You do have to admit it's been a spectacular night though.

I've lost count of how many threads have been deleted o.o

3. IceBlade

IceBlade New Member

I've been at work for 8hrs. Hated it, read the entire conversation. Loved it, my day is better.

4. Aegis

Aegis Guest

Haha it has had no issue keeping me up till 4:34 AM trying to get all the juicy information.

On that note I have work tomorrow... dang it... it's more addicting than actaully playing aion...!

Added: At least 70, I lost count too tho xD

Last edited: Aug 28, 2010
  5. Alente

I'm on the edge of my seat.

Oh wait no.. slouched in it enjoying selfpity from this stupid cold.

(Sneeze)

6. Raptorz

Raptorz Legendary

Alente maybe if thou do thy own server, you would have more players, whatever.
    Either way you should make a ... you are very good Gm :wink::wink:

7. H4L1f4X

H4L1f4X New Member

So I decided to look for another pserver to play since the last one I was on a couple months ago no longer exists.

Which lead me to this pserver and eventually to this forum, and finally to this thread; it's not exactly the ideal flyer for a member recruitment drive :unsure:

I don't know anyone here, but if what I have read so far is correct then "Alente" and I already share a common bond - we are kiwis. That pretty much overrides anything else, so to see a compatriot being treated in an apparently inappropriate manner for a minor infraction pisses me off more than a little bit. And I haven't even reached the stage of downloading the launcher yet.

Best wishes bro/sis ('cuz' haha), you're probably better off somewhere else where you're treated by the top-brass with the same respect you have obviously earned here from the majority of this community.

I won't stay to find out your fate here, I'll move on to find another place to play for a while. Maybe I'll check out that sunshine spot mentioned earlier. Perhaps we'll meet again elsewhere, seems like you're the kinda person to know in an mmo like this.

Good ol' no.8 wire mentality - it's sweet as, chur.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2010
  8. Gara

Gara New Member

Yeah dun force alente to work for Karissa haha...

9. Aegis

Aegis Guest

It is like Aionsource /sniff of rememberance.

It is truly a masterpiece. Somewhat to the effect of when a SUV hits a smartcar, then the hillbilly with his rusted out old red truck hits them both (because he is blind) which is promptly informed of by the 3 flatchested girls waving around their cellphones and start screaming at the top of their lungs... which causes brain hemmoraging to the people on the numbers "912" "661" and "777" (cause, if something is bad, call 911.. if its even worse call 912 cheah!), and then the old woman dies from the resonance of her pacer from the screeching bitches. In return an ambulance comes through and tries to get around the mess in the middle of the road, and ends up driving onto a firehydrant and then water sprays everywhere... one whore calls her father (who is the CEO of a big company) who then flies onto the scene on a helicopter, which is shot down by terrorists from the secret carebear organization... causing the news crews from all over to come and swarm the scene...

little did anyone know something bad had been brewing meanwhile...

the old hillbillies truck started to shake and turn and WHABOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM CAR IS SAW

10. Mesmar

Mesmar Banned

Of course.
    Nothing screams oppression like men holding sticks with massive hats.

11. Alente

This man speaks the truth.

12. ildomar

ildomar Proficient

lolled... :p

13. Uzziel

Uzziel Expert

OMG who is next to be kicked and banned? :sad:

14. bhoot

bhoot Getting there

Till yesterday , i didnt even know who Alente is . But now looking at the server status , i can easily say that whoever u are , u helped al ot on this server . It hasnt been able to survive for even 1 day properly .

*Joins Angry Mob*

15. Alente

My money's on Bull.

16. Aegis

Aegis Guest

People are putting money on me afterwards :<
    There is even a picture on it =(

there is a conspiracy of the karl and karissa against all people with a names D:

17. Mesmar

Mesmar Banned

This boat, this. boat. My friends, is Karissa's boat.
    [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  18. Aegis

Aegis Guest

LIES! LOVE CAN MAKE IT THROUGH IT ALL.

(*Points at titanic at how the bitch got left to wither and get old all alone*)

Just sayin'!

19. Mesmar

Mesmar Banned

And to top it off.
    [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  20. Mercykiller

Mercykiller Well-Known Member

OMG stop hating on Karissa. She knows what she's doing, she manages a bar, it's kind of a big deal. If she can manage a bar no wonder things are doing so great here. SHOW SOME APPRECIATION FOR CARL AND KARISSA OMG.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.