1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Something Intresting?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Bonez3000, Aug 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grrr

Grrr Highly Damaging Member Forum Legend

Yeah i do agree that fixing core stuff is of higher priority than the shop and blood marks (like the weapons bug and various classes things) , tho those shouldn't be breaking in the first place..

Made my day...all 24 hours of it.

2. mo0nX

mo0nX Proficient

Romans >.<

Just add some grands , buy the new sets and done , go at pvp .
    Poor people gosh

About the xp problem I have to agree ;/ is rlly sad to be limited

3. username101

username101 Proficient

Wut? wait.. does this means Windows xp sp2 can run the game? Only sp3 can't? Can u tell us How? (out of topic, sorry)

4. Puddles

Puddles Tͮh͌̀ͩe̅̋̔̓ͣ̎͟ ̔ͫ̈́̾ͩG͗́̓o͐̍d̊̊̄d͑̔̎͑ ̋̾͏e ̏̏ͬ͌s̶s͛ Forum Legend

To be honest? I'm not sure about sp2. I only have sp3 =p

5. username101

username101 Proficient

..and probably not working for you too.. :( thanks anyway.

6. Bonez3000

Bonez3000 New Member

well to tell you the truth i don't really care about the eternal Blood Mark Gear what im mad about is that i can't buy the 74 Bloodmark Gear (elite One) Its not even stronger than ABG or some other Elite Abyss gear my Other users are naked with some blue armor, that Elite,Blue ornas/armor/weapons... would let me atleast test the other classes... well the blue weapons are buyable.

Well its true that the bugs should get fixed and all but as i understood Carl and the other one don't work on problems with Bugs Right? I understand that the server has been 3 days 4.0 but 3 days is pretty long for a Hardcore player like me i play like 9 hours a day... and if i have to run in Katalam getting beaten on my sin ,is tiresome... that Elite gear isn't nowere close to what my assasin gear is tho its outdated Sublime one But i want to try other classes!

i hope carl and "otherone" Would do something about it... well it is a Pvp server right ? i understood that in pvp server u should get Gear to start pvping... Lets see the otherserver (U all know what i mean) in there u get AC set from the start.. can u kill some1 with it? no you can't :D in there you can farm all the gear in pvp no donations no Voting (but with voting ull get fastergear) THATS A PVP SERVER ... But don't come to tell me to GTFO or smthing like that, i don't like that server, what im tryn to tell is that Gamez doesn't look like a pvp server? well u can get armor by abyss points but whoever would farm those abyss points would be stupid (from beginners gear)

and neither am i Poor i could tell my family is lilbit above average (in estonia) i could donate ~30 Euros ,but what for? i don't see the meaning, spending money on a game? have never done it and im not going to. I played PWI (Perfect World International) I lvlid lvl 1-101 in 1,2Years. pretty awesome right ? and i didn't need alot of money to lvl and gear.. Once i hitted lvl 90 bang i needed more than 200mill for gear and at lvl 100 another 200mil and to get gear what u can pvp in 1000Mil and thats about 600USD with enchant on gear even more (max enchant 12 is 160mil) i quited... i played private servers since then and i then discovered AION (EU server) Was even more stupid Can't trade can't use broker played it 1 week.. quited... what im tryn to tell with my story is that once u get to the top with ur lvl IN almost everygame u need to pay ,well its understandable cuz it is a business But i have never seen that u have to farm 330Days for endgame gear :D (voting)

7. Bonez3000

Bonez3000 New Member

its like telling the poor/pplwhodon'tdonate to piss the **** off.

8. Bonez3000

Bonez3000 New Member

not look i mean FEEEL! :D

9. InFeuse

InFeuse WAT

Some ? many players leaving gamez... only that good geared rich people stay here... because... everyone know how it is going on gamez, u want gear ? pay for it... and now someone say... u can get items ingame. Yes i can, i can farm AP, medals, blood marks... but what ? they disabled buying it... even NCC are disabled to buy now... for sure, that we need to pay for our items... I am just wondering if it is harder to get good gear on retail or here... shouldnt be private server easier to play ? :))

10. S2Shane

S2Shane The Red Empress

1st of all they are not leaving....

and 2nd of all.... They are just lazy to update to 4.0 tehehhee... ^_^ Like me... ahmmm ahmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

11. Bonez3000

Bonez3000 New Member

damn i wanna add more thing naw... i mean the Gear to sort of start pvping is to keep Ppl ingame, they come lvl to 65 and when they get stuck with gear problems, im sure they would quit and find some other server... But as i am, i have played like 9 months this server (had a pause with retail) when i came i didn't understand a shit.. i begged for gear or ppl help i didnt know anything about instances.. total newbie.. (had a lvl 33 on retail) so i started farming Sublime gear like 9 months ago ,if i remember correctly it took me 3 days to lvl 60 and 1 month to get gear, i really liked aion at that time... now thinking about it i would never do it again :D hmm

:eek: An idea popped out, to get ppl do Instances can't carl and "theotherone" Code the items what the bosses drop in (lvl 16-55) instances to be able to fight against Katalam monsters ? make them Close to Varshanti weapons? it would give the ppl something to do?
    Atm the bigger problem i see with Gamez is to keep ppl playing the game, but only thing to do there is LVL (What every1 hates/Somemight like em but they all wierd) or Pvp (what is imbossible with crap gear) and Farm gear what whont be match against the pvp ones... You need to make us want to play the game more... Ppl who like the server Woke up and they are excited to see what will they get today (well thats only prolly when u do instances, can't get anything from pvp exept the good feeling of killing some elmos)... Or theres ppl like me who play the game cuz they got nothing else to do -_-

ITS EASY to get gears on Retail all there is to LVL what is a pain in the ass ,thats why im in Gamez

in retail u get FULL sublime gear for free once u lvl 61 or 60 don't remember :D
    I even got 27Mil from Alteir (something like that new aion system) and i got a Blind GS and sold it i was like that normal right? the retail felt like Private server cuz the lvling is really fast... if u check out Aion EU were it took me to get 33 in week and US took me 3days for 41

i myself am in a PVE Legion... we only did PVE in 3.5-3.7 for about 5months... i hope the pve gets fixed :) to prag about legion our Best time killing Varshanti (fullinstance) in 13min with 3 ppl :D But yeah theres so few ppl that the more i think about retail the more it drives me to quitting Gamez

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2013
  12. dontlikepvp

dontlikepvp Gungnirs

try place urself in their shoes.fixing, catching, updating and balancing all of that is from their side.whts yours? complaining? theres the door.u may go now.there's a lot bigger problem to handle then ur problems

13. Bonez3000

Bonez3000 New Member

Really don't think its only my problem...

14. Badrobot

Badrobot SNU SNU

Current set in the toll shop for 150 dollars: Ambassador's Divine Breastplate - Items - Aion

Actual best set Arbiter's Breastplate - Items - Aion

Just saying, dont waste your money on trash and dont let anyone think you are a fool.

But then again you can do whatever you want, its your money =x

PS: If you ask me, i dont want that governor set to get released. It is way too overpowered and i cant imagine everyone running around with it.. pretty insane. But we will see.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.