1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

What was and what is now gamez!

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by julimar4, Aug 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Derpy

Derpy Derpinator

ops, damn u noticed it xD
    but dw ive watched d latest ep already and i know who she is too :3
    were off topic here :p

2. Huf

Huf à la folie

I don't care if were out off topic , I'm creating my own topic in other's topic :p

I don't wanna be Eren , he's so noob.

updated loc.

3. santa4u

santa4u New Member

i have 2 questions regarding bugs in the server which make it very hard to play atm. the first one is about gunslinger class and that the pistol skills are not working properly, most of the times they are dodged by other players and mobs also because of accuracy which should be magical and not physical. and the second question is about ping, i mean b4 the 4.0 update my ping was around 250, stable, but now its 600 almost always. can some1 tell me when this stuff will be fixed, coz i spent a lot of money on this server and want to be able to play, which is almost impossible without skills and this crazy ping. thank you.

4. Derpy

Derpy Derpinator

another off topic xD
    maybe its jst ur internet connection, my ping is 300 before 4.0 until now, but i lag much now than before, and also dc alot

5. Alexmaxx

Alexmaxx My life my Problem

it seems perfect your views and explanations you have given to the user who very stupidly to miss this thread but I have a great concern for many but of the many objects that have them or rather let us block the user who can not donate without the right to aseder a good gear or weapons other than those of shop items but other less quality ... wanted a concrete answer

not like the one I gave an ADM .. XD'' it was because they were in the shop items and for that reason are blocked'' lolll

6. Deathangel

Deathangel True Chill Forum Legend

You people are really not able to understand that there is a lot of gear you can obtain that still has to be implemented. Crafting items,Instance drops, coin merchants and a lot more. We updated few days ago, give us at least the time to fix the mayor issues and implement all the other things, if you still dislike it, then complain.

1 person likes this.
  7. Ddraig

Ddraig Steel of Destiny

Don´t bother explaining. If they wanted to understand they would have done long ago.

8. Purell

Purell - Forum Legend

I don't see why people don't got the patient to wait. This isn't the first time that gamez has updated their server, not only that everyone also knows that they take weeks for them to actually fix a simple bug. Most of you guys are treating this like it has never happened before...

It's not that easy to get gear when everything in the game has like a 9hr+ cooldown. That's pretty much 1 dungeon a day if you play less than 9 hours. I don't know how the crafting system works, but what I do know is that takes bout a week+ to actually get some decent crafted gear. If you join the server for the first time and fail the instance with a group that you don't even know you would have to wait until the next day to be able join the instance again. If you do manage to kill the boss you would have to hope it drops whatever you're looking for. I remember when I first started I would be farming anuhart all day. Massive pve was going on those days.

At least the admins made egt as a starting gear for those who struggle a lot even though it isn't much of a difference from running around naked.

..and no i'm not blaming the am staff on anything.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  9. Guille

Guille i am chillermo Forum Legend

They just can't.

10. Puddles

Puddles Tͮh͌̀ͩe̅̋̔̓ͣ̎͟ ̔ͫ̈́̾ͩG͗́̓o͐̍d̊̊̄d͑̔̎͑ ̋̾͏e ̏̏ͬ͌s̶s͛ Forum Legend

I wonder if you guys who are complaining would like an expanded list of the bugs that have been reported to us the AM team, and then reported after having to in most cases explore the issues ourselves as the majority of bugs being reported are in this fashion.

'Sir this is bugged'
    'What is bugged?'
    'Quest <namexxxxx>'
    'Whats not working?'
    'It bugged please fix it.'

So at that juncture, we have to go and investigate the quest; along with whatever other bugs may or may not be present. To fix something, information is needed; the more the better. But, as for the ones complaining about having gear locked away; I already did address that in another thread.

However; just for the sake of my own jollies. Heres a BRIEF list of things we have had to investigate, report, and then they get shoved in a priority listing of being fixed.

Gunslinger

• Off Hand Stats
    • Physical Magic Damage
    • Minor Issues with Pistol skills (I've noticed a few)

Quests
    • New campaign quests (buggy some of them)
    • Camps (Sometimes not working as intended)
    • Quest Rewards (some coin quests giving wrong ones)

Skills
    • Some skill mechanics need tweeking
    • Fix for some stigma vendors (mainly lumiel

Drops
    • Proper implementation of 4.0 drop tables
    • Instance drop rates
    • Instance Drop Lists

Instances
    • Fix for Tia
    • New Instance scripting and implementation
    • Boss Skills - Mechaincs

Needless to say, thats just a VERY Small list of things that I know about; there are a ton of others. So, complaining that we locked away gear for now, which as I explained has to be evaluated all over again, such as blood mark sets for example. Are they better than the new PvP Sets.

Which would be best to put into the cash shop or not; and no it is not all about money money money as someone said, it is about keeping a balance between what is in game and on the shop which should be the 'best' gear possible. If you were here and remember the way EAC / ACD / HAC happened.

Would it not be nice to just avoid releasing multiple sets in a short time so that the player base doesn't feel they HAVE to spend money on the next best set?

Either way, your complaint while it may or may not be valid as I am sure it was addressed elsewhere; is to me, invalidated as in the reality of it, you have no idea what in the world your talking about. I wish I could say that you were correct on all of the issues, some yes, some no.

As Deathangel said verbatim already. To which I will paraphrase: "We don't get paid, we simply do this in our own time to help people where and when possible, as well as make it much easier for you the players to discuss issues and other things which may concern you". Any way you want to slice it for those of you who say this is only about Money; I remember doing a Summer Extravaganza were, we gave out just how much stuff?

Seriously, if it was all about money; do you think for one minute Carl or Alente would have allowed for me to host such high priced items for prizes? I would doubt it. Think about everything around you before you speak, and have at least a baseline understanding of priorities, responsibilities and aspects of how things work before you go and complain because of something that was done, and or the reasoning behind it.

Edit: Also note, that I had to pull Alente away from what he was working on last night to help me with the safe zone abuse in Katalam. Something I didn't want to do but really was left with no choice as players simply do not listen to a simple thing such as, do not use AoE skills in safe zones.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2013
    3 people like this.
  11. Ddraig

Ddraig Steel of Destiny

That do not compute.
    Why they cant? Brain malfunction?

12. iulian987

iulian987 Retired

And still , it always been 1'st on the top list.

13. lafitness88

lafitness88 I LOL at hackers

Gamez is not perfect very far from it... very... however it is only private server that has all stigmas... which is still big magnetic pull... and you have to keep in mind this is a business for admin as well... they need revenue... no GM/AM do not get money... do not get money... they work for free... they get perks when they run events... but even that is limited... you obviously looking for serve all you server there isnt one... retail to all private servers all could careless if you play or not... =) so you can make yourself miserable all you want... one no one will listen to whinny person... want to be heard present facts.. in a productive and knowledgeable way do not just bicker...

1 person likes this.
  14. Guille

Guille i am chillermo Forum Legend

Makes sense for me.

1 person likes this.
  15. julimar4

julimar4 New Member

Calls with Google, not me!

16. DOndee

DOndee Filipino Pride 2019 Forum Legend

I had to use like 5 cotton balls to stop my nose from bleeding........ wow o.o

2 people like this.
  17. fadzliems

fadzliems MAK KAU HIJAU.

+fix win xp...huehue

18. bryannn321

bryannn321 Getting there

im in sanctum in the morning and im in katalam at
    i dont mean to offend gamez staff and gm . but im with them gamez aion is going best to worst...i have posted and asked help for 2 days but no one helps ...:sleeping:

19. mald0n

mald0n New Member

Pff
    cada uma
    kkkk

Last edited: Aug 15, 2013
  20. ModernWarfare

ModernWarfare Blade of Resentment

/off topic
    spam spam spam spam, il be feeding this thread with posts, i rly wanted to reach a hundred soon
    just dont read this, this is purely for post count purposes

/ontopic
    i find this annoying, you're the one who's not being cooperative and helpful, i mean srsly you're just adding fuel to the fire :/
    how about you take a rest and think again. Let them do their work, they're humans not gods, so they have also their own shortcomings. Aside from making threads like this, why won't you report some bugs and errors in a right way, it actually helps. You might also wanna try the Questions section since there are lots piled up, give any relevant information that could be convenient for the sender. There are many other purposes why the forum is made not just threads like this. Just please close this thread, this is rly futile and nonsense. I don't hate you or anything because you have your own point, only its not on the bright side.

It is just a game my friend, enjoy it :)

2 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.