1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Important Offical Bug Report Thread

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Carl, Jun 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DOndee

DOndee Filipino Pride 2019 Forum Legend

Bug Report
    Bug Name
    Aether's hold/Aerial Lockdown bug
    Bug Description
    After using the skill it still keeps you up in the air, semi-levitating but moving really slow, can't use casting skills and some other skills because you're actually moving.
    How to Reproduce
    Fix it maybe :)

1 person likes this.
  2. LeoVictor

LeoVictor New Member

Bug Report
    Bug Name
    Morph Ability missing
    Bug Description
    I haven't got Morph Ability skill, lvl 65 glad, siel. Did assencion and follow up, i'm now lvl 430 at alchemy but still no morph ability
    How to Reproduce
    The skill isn't there, ever.

3. Grrr

Grrr Highly Damaging Member Forum Legend

Bug Report
    Bug Name
    Missing Gladiator Passive Skill
    Bug Description
    My elyos gladiator and a couple of people i've asked are missing a passive skill called "Boost Crit Chance I". I've searched all the vendors on both races in Cloister of Kaisinel/Convent of Marchutan and Pandaemonium/Sanctum, none of them have it. The item ID is 169500886 and it's not listed in the category "gladiator skills" on aionarmory/aiondatabase and doesn't show up in the stats of aion.aspirine.su which is probably why it got overlooked.
    How to Reproduce
    Make a gladiator and level it past lvl 55, take off your gear and look at the crit chance, it shows "2" instead of "52"

4. solcan

solcan Solitary Man

Bug Report
    Bug Name
    Known Skill Bugs
    Bug Description
    Valcanic Heat 1 skill bugg
    How to Reproduce
    Fix pls

5. archvanarl

archvanarl we can play offline!!!

Beryl State, Sunset Coast village, Esate no. 5
    Bug Report
    Bug Name
    remodelling issue
    Bug Description
    Devils horn skinned from archon hat cannot be remodelled from shepherd hat. it says failed to blah blah extract the remodel of archon hat
    How to Reproduce
    it should be remodelled even if the skin is on a white item.

6. chloexxx

chloexxx Expert

Bug Report
    Bug Name
    ranger has offhand stats
    Bug Description
    b4 ranger had no offhand stats coz its using a bow w/ fused....completely opposite with gunner w/ 2 pistol but no offhand stats
    How to Reproduce
    just log in ur ranger and u will see >.<

7. Bert

Bert Berserkings

Bug Report
    Bug Name
    House problem
    Bug Description
    Moving and restoring
    How to Reproduce
    I cannot restore to those furnatior inside my house after decorating I can't move the furnatior again

8. ray_musara1212

ray_musara1212 New Member

Bug Report
    Bug Name
    BUG QUEST
    Bug Description
    No continuation for the quest of miragent holy templar, after the Well-Rounded Quest
    How to Reproduce
    go to laverintos and try to finish the Well-Rounded Quest, or the quest for the miragent parts,

9. hatrung317

hatrung317 New Member

Bug Report
    Bug Name
    Charged Skill stuck on interupted
    Bug Description
    All charged skill will get stuck when being interupted by damage/shock states/alter states while charging, and you have to move to cancel it. It should be cancelled immediately when your charging is interupted.
    How to Reproduce
    Cast a charged skill and let another stun you, you will still countinue charge that skill but you cant unleased it because you are stunned. You cant remove shock because you are casting another skill (which is the charged skill) and you cannot move to cancel the charged skill since you are stunned. As a result, should you be shocked while charging, you will be opened for a full shock-lock combo. That's why using charged skills now is very risky.

10. etherian

etherian New Member

Bug Report
    Bug Name
    Don't earn money
    Bug Description
    On my ASMO Character Deadly, i don't earn any money, when i kill a mob and see for example 900 kinah, i take them but don't got them. Same thing from all of my quest. I had to take monet from my other character to can "survive" ahaha :)
    How to Reproduce
    Well, maybe see what's wrong, and also please, give me back my quest money :'(

11. hatrung317

hatrung317 New Member

Bug Report
    Bug Name
    Aether's Hold cast speed
    Bug Description
    Aether's Hold I-IV Skills are not affected by cast speed bonus.
    How to Reproduce
    Wearing weapon 20% cast speed, gloves 8% cast speed, with Magic Assist buff 10% cast speed, Scroll 9% cast speed and Vaizel's Wisdom 25% cast speed, aether's hold cast time is still 2.8s

12. DOndee

DOndee Filipino Pride 2019 Forum Legend

Bug Report
    Bug Name
    Aerial/Aether's hold skill after-effect
    Bug Description
    After getting aerial'ed, you tend to float up in the air, moving so slow and unable to do any casting skills and some certain specific skills.
    How to Reproduce
    Duel a fellow player, get him to aerial/aether's hold you. You'll see how it works.

-ps sorry for the fail first report. Didn't know what you meant by "reproduce" lmao :)

13. Vitec

Vitec Banned

Bug Report
    Bug Name
    Tittles bug ( I think is bugg)
    Bug Description
    I think i found a bug with tittle mix there are at tittle choice x2 tittles chose one is the remain and under one other option to chose tittle so when i chosed by the other wone tittle didnt change is like both tittle stuck togethere... i am not sure if this bug but i hope the gms check this and fix it if that is bug.
    How to Reproduce
    i dont know what to write here

14. soulus42

soulus42 New Member

Bug Report
    Bug Name
    Gunslinger bug.
    Bug Description
    After dueling a gunslinger using aethercannon, I am left unable to do anything. Skills don't work, I move slightly weird and if the duel is done on higher ground you get the "walking on air" kind of feel. Is fixed by relogging but yeah.
    How to Reproduce
    When in an actual duel, he uses the para chain, ice skill (root) and then trench shot (I think it's called). I'm not sure if it's just interacting with me funny, but that's what we have narrowed it to.

15. Grrr

Grrr Highly Damaging Member Forum Legend

Bug Report
    Bug Name
    Bugged passive skills
    Bug Description
    Here's how the attack stat works - the green number is your total attack and when you hover with your mouse over it, it shows a white number and another green number - the white one is your base attack and that number is the one on which physical attack buff skills use to increase your total attack. The white number formula is [ (min weapon damage + max weapon damage)/2 + enchantment bonus damage + passive skill increase] (yes it actually goes into the white one, they made it clear in 1.9 patch notes and the passive skills can give up to 20% more damage). The second green number is the additional stats that you get from everything else (wings/armor/titles/buffs/the weapon itself). If you don't have additional stats the total number will also be white (nearly impossible to do unless you're gearless and equip a white merchant weapon). I noticed that some of the gladiator skills do not add as much physical attack as they should, specifically the ones that use percentage. Here's the list that i made with all the numbers.

First on the list is "Aion's Strength I" which should increase physical attack by 15%, yet doesn't.

On my bow i have 446 physical attack and 793 total without the buff, with it i have 846 - 53 damage difference (12% roughly) while it should be 67 and 860 total attack.

On my spear i have 575 physical attack and 1035 total without the buff, with it i have 1105 - 70 damage difference (12% roughly) while it should be 86 and 1121 total attack.

On my greatsword i have 547 physical attack and 1003 total without the buff, with it i have 1069 - 66 damage difference (12% roughly) while it should be 82 and 1085 total attack.

The gladiator skill "Berserking I" is supposed to increase physical attack by 80% and it too isn't working correctly.

Damage when buffed + bow: 1079 attack - 286 increase (286 out of 446 is around 64%) which should be 356.

Damage when buffed + spear: 1410 attack - 375 increase (375 out of 575 is around 65%) which should be 460.

Damage when buffed + greatsword: 1357 attack - 354 increase (354 out of 547 is around 65%) which should be 437.

Next skill - "Zikel's Threat I" is supposed to increase physical attack by 90% which again is incorrect.

Damage when buffed + bow: 1115 attack - 322 increase (322 out of 446 is 72%) which should be 401.

Damage when buffed + spear: 1457 attack - 422 increase (422 out of 575 is 73%) which should be 517.

Damage when buffed + greatsword: 1401 attack - 398 increase (398 out of 547 is 73%) which should be 492.

Last skill - "Daevic Fury I" is supposed to increase physical attack by 80%, but doesn't.

Damage when buffed + bow: 1079 attack - 286 increase (286 out of 446 is 64%) which should be 356.

Damage when buffed + spear: 1410 attack - 375 increase (375 out of 575 is 65%) which should be 460.

Damage when buffed + greatsword: 1357 attack - 354 increase (354 out of 547 is 65%) which should be 437.

After i started the last test with "Daevic Fury I" i noticed that the numbers are identical to the ones from berserking, which means that none of the skills are bugged individually and something else wasn't working since all of the skills were 20% less effective in increasing the attack. After i took off all my gear and saw that i had 21 attack (presumably from the 5 "Boost Physical Attack" passives) I re-did some of the calculations by removing that 21 attack + 60 (from weapon enchanting) and got results a lot closer to what the skill is supposed to do (14% for aion's strength, 75% for berserking and daevic fury). Since the passive "advanced training" skills do not show how much they increase the damage of the weapon i suppose that the last 8% effectiveness per buff is from those.

TL;DR version and conclusion - "Advanced (weapon name) Training" Passives and enchanting bonuses on weapons do not work (but show up in the stat list which confirms that they should affect those buffs). Feex it ?
    How to Reproduce
    Make a glad, use the buffs and do the math.

2 people like this.
  16. shouji13

shouji13 Giblet Gravy~

Bug Report
    Bug Name
    bugged 4.0 decomposables
    Bug Description
    all gathered items from 4.0 cannot be split into their lower form. example: pure ancient aether when clicked cannot be turned into 3 greater ancient aether. says "you can not use this item"
    How to Reproduce
    try to split any new 4.0 gatherable

17. shouji13

shouji13 Giblet Gravy~

Bug Report
    Bug Name
    disappearing camps
    Bug Description
    camps in katalam and danaria lose all of their npcs which used to be fixed by just waiting awhile but after the last big update once a camps npcs disappear they never respawn preventing the crafting of many of the new 4.0 items
    How to Reproduce
    just look at all the empty camps in both maps =/

18. Razor

Razor Master of Disguise Forum Legend

Bug Report
    Bug Name
    Skill bug: Shield Counter I-VI
    Bug Description
    On the GamezAION realms, currently, the skill Shield Counter I-IV's stun effect is resistable through the means of Stun Resistance (Unwavering Devotion, Remove Shock, Rise, Break Away etc.), as well as Magic Resist and 100% Resist skills (Aethertwisting, Nature's Resolve etc.)

However the skill's retail-like mechanic is to apply a sure (100%) stun unless the attack is completely dodged (evaded).

This is up-to date Retail proof of how the skill works in the two cases:
    Focused Evasion test (100% evade) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6kjgC5AuV0
    Aethertwisting test (100% resist) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCEZ5qjAJwc

As seen in the video, the skill consumes one (1) stack of the resist buff, however the stun effect is absolute and cannot be resisted. It also goes through 100% shields such as Stone Skin, Anti-Shock scrolls etc.
    How to Reproduce
    To reproduce the bug, get a warrior character (Gladiator/Templar) to stun somebody who has a high amount of MR/has used a resistance skill from the mentioned above or has Stun Resistance skills up.

Compare to video proof, also above.

19. SteeleB

SteeleB Proficient

Bug Report
    Bug Name
    Lucidity (Chanter Skill)
    Bug Description
    Lucidity incorrectly get overwritten by Word of Inspiration
    How to Reproduce
    Cast Lucidity followed by Word of Inspiration.

20. XikO

XikO fмƖ, ι Ɩσνє му Ɩιfє Forum Legend

Bug Report
    Bug Name
    Cry Of Ridicule (templar)
    Bug Description
    The buff doesn't show up for the said 12 seconds and doesn't block the next attack either..
    How to Reproduce
    Simply use the skill and let someone hit you normally your shield skills should pop up, yet they dont

http://youtu.be/Lii85GLkawY

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.