1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Send Log

Discussion in 'Problems' started by crackbaby, Aug 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shiyori

Shiyori 230-350 ms :/

then why is retail playable with windows XP? the fact that xp becoming obsolete, still many computer shops use it.

2. pogiako619

pogiako619 New Member

Cannot Play GamezAion! Need Help Please!

I've been playing GamezAion at Lumiel Server for 2 Months Now. I tried Logging in today, but it wouldn't work. I can log in, and go to the character screen, but when I click a character to start, it says" Aion Game Client has stopped working". It sometimes does it on the starting screen of Gamezaion. I tried fixing it, but still won't work.

Updated Aion: I did it.
    Reinstalled GamezAion: Alot of times
    Region: San Diego, California. North America
    Desktop: It's All-in-One Samsung. I bought this desktop last year, 2012. Running Windows 7. Intel Core.

I don't know what's wrong, but this issue was only happening today. I never had this problem when I was playing GamezAion during the 2 months I was in. Please help me. This is my first time problem getting this.

3. TraCerT

TraCerT Sun Is Shining! Forum Legend

Disable UAC and run GamezAION launcher as admin, that should solve it.
    IF you don't know how to disable UAC, check this link above: Turn UAC Off

4. m2chaudh2

m2chaudh2 New Member

I think this issue is different, if you read my recent post, it should throw some more light on the problem itself. Something was changed recently on the server development side that is causing this. All my characters work fine on this account, except one, this one crashes the game everytime. I did try to do transfer this character to other server(Siel) earlier but then I narrowed down issue further by try to login to another toon on my "second" account, and there my sorc cannot login but all other characters can login fine.

This is not UAC....UAC wont target my specific characters LOL. Once the game is launched and some of my toons can get in, UAC job is finished.

5. TraCerT

TraCerT Sun Is Shining! Forum Legend

As you can see, he said he also gets that same error while in the login screen of AION, anyways I posted that solution because a few people had this same issue and as Smartik said, it was the UAC the messy one.

Oh and as I've read some threads about this kind of problem, some people also posted about an Unstuck request.
    Anyways, let's just wait for Smartik or someone else who actually might know about this problem.

6. pogiako619

pogiako619 New Member

I did everything. Updated Aion or Repaired it. Reinstalled Gamezaion. Disable UAC, and edited my AVAST Anti-Virus. Installed Items.pak. What else can i do? This is the first time. This is a big problem for GamezAion Client.

7. Azu_chan

Azu_chan Getting there

same with me..what im doin now its redownload client again from beginning...hopes it works :sad:

8. kamekacy

kamekacy Proficient

i dont know if my point is just a dumb theory or not but i did have this case also a few days ago.. although i got some idea how to login successfully but that was just a dumb theory of mine.. all i did was to launch gamezaion and on the login screen I waited for like 1min b4 typing my username and password.. on the terms of agreement waited for 1min b4 accepting... on my characters I click a character waited for 1min b4 pressing start... cuz i experience the aion client stopped working if I rush on starting everything

9. Homicide

Homicide Predatory Templario! Forum Legend

Its simple, You're stuck, make a unstuck request on the website and wait 24h. it should allowed you to play.

10. Guille

Guille i am chillermo Forum Legend

http://gamezaion.com/index.php?page=unstick

The only thing that works, you didn't.

11. Homicide

Homicide Predatory Templario! Forum Legend

12. markdaguls

markdaguls New Member

Help pls :) Client Freezes after login and accepting agreement

Hello, my client freezes after i login and accept the agreement...read a lot of threads already...i was able to successfully update my client to 4.0 and then downgraded it to 3.7 (THANKS Smartik1!)...the background of my login screen is the old animation with buildings and flames in the background, the New one is the one walking in the Hall right? this means downgrade is successful..also got the new items.pak installed already... but my client still freezes... help me pls.. thanks a lot in advance guys! :D

13. Shiyori

am i missing something? i don't understand.

14. coldplay

coldplay Proficient

Its 4.0 not 3.7,And i Dont understand either

15. markdaguls

markdaguls New Member

sorry for the confusion, it says u need to downgrade it to 3.7 right? in order to play? what i did was update it to the latest 4.0 patch using the ncsoft launcher then downgraded it to 3.7... after that when i try to login my screen freezes after login and agreement notice

16. Shiyori

dude, gamezaion is already 4.0, no need to downgrade. What you need to do if you don't have aion 4.0 is to download it from scratch.

Try navigating around this forum and you'll see all those 4.0 issues/threads/topics like new stuffs, new classes and problems, errors, bugs, rage quitting and all the dramas out there.

17. markdaguls

markdaguls New Member

waa? really? i know that gamezaion is now 4.0 but i read in some thread that gamezaion is still running on 3.7 and needs to be downgraded to play the game... thanks for the info, so i really need to update again :( thanks thanks bro! :)

18. phili1993

phili1993 New Member

Login Screen Cant pick a server

Hey com my problem is i can login and i have all updatet my client is on patch 4.0 and i can start normaly but when i have login me he say me the best server for me but i cant connect to any server the screen dont freeze but i cant click anywhere and i cant end the game

/ in deutsch:
    ich kann das spiel normal starten ich kann es auch wie gewohnt ausführen habe auch alles geupdatet und alles genaustens befolgt allerding sobald ich mich einlogge kann ich keinen server anwählen ich kann das spiel dann nur mühsam über taskmanager beenden kann mir da jemand helfen ?

19. Ayaria

Ayaria α ℓ ι ν є ❤ Forum Legend

Last edited: Aug 28, 2013
  20. Violator

Violator New Member

Nothing happend after acepting the rules?!?

hi, i got a problem :( i start the game , login with my name and password, ok to the rules and then....... i see the video in the background... a loooong time and nothing happend -.-... how can i fix this problem? i´m using win. 7 64 bit and the game is on 4.0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.