1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Suggestion for Lumiel Katalam PVP

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by anwaro, Aug 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anwaro

anwaro Banned

I would like to address this suggestion to AM's about the pvp style in Lumiel Katalam map. How about if you will put some asmo guards on the elyos obelisk and likewise elyos guards on asmos obelisk, so that there will be no more hugging on that stupid safezone, for katalam map only. peace! ^_^

2. blue13thunder24

blue13thunder24 Proficient Forum Legend

Its the players choice to hug the safe zone. Players want better pvp yet they dont go to a different part of the map or a different map period. Its the players who need to make the pvp better not the am's

1 person likes this.
  3. anwaro

anwaro Banned

so you think that what's happening in katalam right now is a better pvp? ok goodluck. peace! ^_^

4. Gh0st

Gh0st Noob Assassin Forum Legend

Don't run in a groups from 20 people, then zerging and hugging won't happen...

1 person likes this.
  5. zeei

zeei lkaashl.deviantart.com

the staff have the power to change that choice. period.

1 person likes this.
  6. blue13thunder24

blue13thunder24 Proficient Forum Legend

we have tried but the players still go back to katalam. not our fault if the pvp is bad. its the players fault]

7. anwaro

anwaro Banned

try to implement this thread's suggestion. maybe this will work.

8. Cjxiv

Cjxiv Emperor's Eye Forum Legend

i agree to the AMT, Anwaro we just tried to pvp in Danaria right? we spent hours to shout our locations in LFG but people ignored us :(,. It the players choice where they want to pvp.

1 person likes this.
  9. jefff

jefff Proficient

boycott KATALAM!!!!! goooo to DANARIA.....
    :wink:

10. kath15

kath15 Proficient

Katalam isent to bad would better if there wasen't so many safe zones and share safe zones for both factions on every corner

Can;t blame games for it tho

11. Deathangel

Deathangel True Chill Forum Legend

We are already hosting a PvPvE event in Danaria with a lot of rewards. If you guys want to keep playing in katalam, well, more drops for the others.

3 people like this.
  12. Stephen

Stephen I always chill bruh

me want zerg, zerg me plox

13. jefff

jefff Proficient

thanks for the event am... now we can pvp in danaria anytime... ^^

14. jasper1884

jasper1884 JASZIK

What's wrong if too many safezones? for me thats just right so that both faction have more option where to go and be safe. rather than just putting guard but ineffective in controlling players for obelisk camping.

15. shouji13

shouji13 Giblet Gravy~

i think disabling the safe zones altogether would be a good option also. it would force people to kisk again and in doing so they would spread out across the map in search of awesome kisk locations

16. Grrr

Grrr Highly Damaging Member Forum Legend

What's wrong with it is that if by some chance you find someone outside of the said safezones they are always within 200m of another safezone and they will most likely run up there as soon as they see you. Guards prevent having 20 people of the opposite faction sitting 1m outside of the safezone waiting for a lowbie to finally come out (for whatever reason) and kill him.

17. herokaba

herokaba New Member

Well this is just my suggestion though. How about removing the safe zones?. PVP everywhere, i think katalam will be better off without those safe zones.

18. Grrr

Grrr Highly Damaging Member Forum Legend

You can't disable safezones in just one map, if they get removed in danaria it's gonna end up as the biggest spawn-camping fest ever

19. jasper1884

jasper1884 JASZIK

As for my observation it was fitted to create numerous safezones even in 200 meters away from the others, so that PVPers to avoid mass zerging w/c create boring pvp & too much lagg & choosing many options where to go is more favorable to me. as for the Guard putting it beside the safezone can be a great help to avoid uninteresting pvp.

Lol, dont make it like an inggi, gelka or tiama. Pvp in Katalam is different & much cooler than dis old map, u can avoid zerging. i even does get 1v1 on that map

20. Onrain

Onrain Proficient

Part of the issue with pvp is because there is nothing to do. On retail the pvp is way more spread out because there are actually things to accomplish in the map. Good example are the weekly blood mark quests.

While yea a good chunk of how pvp plays out is the players fault it is also fault of the way the server works. As of now the only actual thing to do is just pvp. A majority of the pve in 4.0 has yet to be implemented also some of which will not be in this case being able to acquire the BM set. Which under normal conditions would be a timely process. (Cant happen because BM's are tradeable across an account and the Eternal sets which come up short compared to the AP sets will not be activated.)

Another issue is the correct functioning of NPC/Towers which are supposed to protect general areas where currently the pvp ping pong is occurring. NPC's near town are supposed to take action against the enemy faction and the nearby towers are supposed to 1 shot any players within reach.

This may sound crazy but in order for pvp to actually not be a ping pong fest there has to be pve in order to spread out where the player base will be located.

So while pvp may be a ping pong fest it is not completely the player's fault. Also yes it will take time for the patches to come in to correct/fix/implement current bugs/features/instances/whatever.

So for now deal with it and play on or wait for things to get fixed or whatever.

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.