1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

In Soviet Russia thread delete you

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by thepress, Aug 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sundried

sundried Getting there

For all you brown-nosers and dick-suckers, THIS is freaking TRUTH. It is the effin' WRITING on the Biblical wall.

1 person likes this.
  2. Dasanko

Dasanko New Member

This thread is win.

3. Raven

Raven New Member

Wow... Karissa has the ultimate matriarchal syndrome. My BF has a very successful "billiards club" (nice way of saying a bar) here and there is pretty much is nothing to it. Keep the waitresses hired, the bartender happy, and make sure the tally comes up right at night. I order everything for him once or twice a month and thats a breeze. Beer and pool literally sell themselves. I don't boss his employees around and I damn sure don't nit and pick at things they try to do to HELP the bar. If it hurt it.. would be a completely different story.

NEWS FLASH: If the people who donate to you are unhappy, they go elsewhere, they VOTE elsewhere, they DONATE elsewhere. Not like there arn't about 100 public servers out there and maybe 5 or 6 that are not constantly having to be restarted. Your GM's and CO-Admin are the face of your server, the smile that greets us at the door. The owner and CEO pfft ~~should only see or hear from them if there is a serious issue at hand. They should be the quiet workings behind the scenes, not the big ugly pimple head we see before us.

Making an "example" of Alente was probably the dumbest "business" move I have EVER seen, especially over him correcting Grammatical errors and generally making something better than it was. To reem his ass just because he didn't ask permission, are you dense? Thats a power play, and seems Karissa was looking to make her "presence and authority" known. Throwing around "Carl and me... Me and Carl" goes way above and beyond what was needed to show authority. Thats just flaunting the fact their relationship gives her the courage to be bossy.

Constantly deleting, locking, and hiding their convos and anyone who has a bad opinion of the whole ordeal shows she(or Carl) knows shes wrong and is concerned over how the public will see her because of it. If she felt she was "right" she wouldn't care who saw the convos or what they thought of her actions.

5 people like this.
  4. Bits

Bits Resentful Forum Legend

I like stuff, and things, and possibly even junk.

5. robbert777

robbert777 Proficient

[​IMG]

Obama said it

6. Leah

Leah Getting there

This thread explains a lot, thanks ;P

7. Bryne

Bryne Pactum Angelorum Forum Legend

Ok i think you said it all now... this thread is full of hatred, flaming, and insults that results of breaking forum rules, theres a willing thread that suits your opinion...

-Closed-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.