1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Can't connect to the server!?

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Bonez3000, Aug 23, 2013.

1. Bonez3000

Bonez3000 New Member

So im running aion on 64bit and my old pc was on 32bit ,both pc have the same problem, i launch the game and then try to log in first it tells me that im already logged on, after that when i try 2nd time it logs in asks for the Accept thing and i press accept then i get Error nr 6 some Unable to connect to the server or smthing, i tryd the Win8fix file thing, didn't work ,tells me to delete those files (crashes at NCsoft Logo) then some Error pops out Only for 1.0.9,,, users only .. there it tells me to Delete those files, ******* nor retail has that problem, i ask u how to fix it? the Win8fix files are for bin32 i play on win7 and 64bit shouldn't i extract em into the Bin64? or am i banned? well can't be that hard to fix it? no other server has that kind of problem,,, or is it the same problem that i had with my archer it was logged on for 6 days then Gms/admins finally decided to do the Server restart, that whont help ? iv'e had this problem for 2 weeks now, it just poped out of nowhere, one morning i woke up and couldn't log in!?

my friend had the same problem but the Win8fix files helped her out, but they aint working on me.

One more thing, is the launcher bugged? everytime i launch the game it asks me to Uptade the launcher and then i get the error that it didn't access the files and still lets me run the game (worked b4 i got the Connection sht)

2. Guille

Guille i am chillermo Forum Legend

Would you mind if I connect to your PC through TeamViewer?

3. Bonez3000

Bonez3000 New Member

No i don't mind, but im going out atm, send me a message to facebook? name Margo Talv

4. Bonez3000

Bonez3000 New Member

SO YEAH xD Got it fixed, just had to launch the launcher with administrator sht and it did the uptade and didnt denie anything and got it :D any1 with the same problem just launch the launcher as admin :)