1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Ahh. Let's have a nice thought provoking chat, shall we?

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by ekent7, Aug 28, 2010.

1. ekent7

ekent7 New Member

Ahh, how nice to see you *Tip hat* Have a seat. Get a drink, whatever you want. There's crackers in the pantry.

Ok, got everything you need? Good. Let's begin.

Here's a nice little message that's been flaming through my mind for the last few hours. (Provoked by that lovely back and forth between Alente and Karissa) Here, i'll let my mental tap run free.

WHAT THE *Censored for small children* HAS THIS COME TO?

Ok. *Cough cough* Sorry for that outburst. That was Gerald, Gerald's the one that does the confronting, I just keep the lights on.

Ok, in relation to Gerald's outburst, what are we coming to? I think we have a case here of Karissa, who I of course do not know personally, and Alente, ditto, having a lovely little chat about ethics and some of the decisions the two have been making.

Before I jump in, let me state, that regarding the fact that Karissa is in a relationship with Carl (See quote)

Grammar errors left for credibility.

I think that their decisions regarding each other are rather biased. Ergo, I think either of them forgiving each others major misgreavances is a little unfair for the staff of a lower status.

Karissa stated in many (Ok two or three) that Alente -hates- her. Look through the thread:

http://forum.gameznetwork.com/showthread.php?t=16483&

Yeah yeah it's kinda TL : DR but I did, so stop being lazy and read it :kissing: (Oh yeah, quick NB: The statement, I don't really feel like explaning myself tonight, and with still no explanation forthcoming, I think that seems like a little excuse to not explain anything at all)

Read that? Well done. Here, have a crumpet.

*Hands crumpet*

Now, my personal opinion is that Alente has every right to fix things, make decisions regarding the server and the forums, if the actual "CEO's, HeadGM's" or whatever would seem to be not doing their jobs to any degree of satisfaction, and that, if, as he stated, he gave Carl rather fair warning through links,

(Read the damn Thread, I know you didn't you crumpet-whore)

That Carl and Karissa still seemed to have confronted him over something, that, as far as I can see, was a major improvement! (I saw the original Rules thread, it was absolutely terrible. Oh, and Alente was quite right, that was a direct Copy/Paste)

I think you could safely assume that i'm an avid supporter of Alente, and i'm sure many of You are as well. We all know all of the work he has put in to GamezAion, the late hours, countless solved threads, issues, and other such things, the amount of time he has put in for absolutely no pay.

Now we have Karissa demoting him

(Yes yes i've seen he's been re-promoted, but shut-up i'm making a point)

It seems rather puritanical to punish someone for doing your own self-designated job for you.

Kind of like the US government.

(Well, in regards to getting someone else to do your job for you at least)

Well, there's my little itty bitty opinion, so feel free to discuss this.

Cheers.

Malarwyn.

P.S. If you TL : DR and ask for a short version I will wring your neck, shower you in Cherry-blossom petals and sodomize your Cat. It's a satanic thing, don't mind me.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2010
    1 person likes this.
  2. Viper

Viper Proficient

Read the forums. Karissa has herself been demoted now

3. ekent7

ekent7 New Member

Please do not tell me I just wrote than entire rantette, and the entire point is moot?

*sigh*

4. Kevster

Kevster Legend Forum Legend

Yeah I think he knows, but he just wants to explain what happened.
    Let's not try to speak in such high level of a language ;P
    We want everyone to understand.
    *WHATS UP BRO*

---------- Post added at 08:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 AM ----------

It kind of explains what happaned. ;P

5. ekent7

ekent7 New Member

Chyeeea dude did you watch the game last night?

6. Kevster

Kevster Legend Forum Legend

But please do not flame, otherwise this will be closed/trashed.

7. Versivus

Versivus Banned

heh, he said moot

8. ekent7

ekent7 New Member

I didn't really think it was flaming, personally. I thought it was alot more composed and civil than flaming.