1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Respawn Daily Quest in Katalam and Danaria(battlefield quest)

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Saylar77, Sep 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saylar77

Saylar77 New Member

Hello guys yesterday i have done the daily quest in Katalam and Danaria now after 24h they didn't appeared again also after the 9 a.m..What's wrong?? How can i solve it?? Cause i am doing the battlefield quest to earn the full set with blood mark.Thnx

2. fragarak

fragarak New Member

Having the same issue, I am trying to get a blood mark armor set (sweet skin, imo) but half the camps/bases have no NPC's. Is there something that needs to be done to make them spawn? Im not talking about killing warcaptain warcounsel or w/e theyre called, theres NO NPC's in several of these camps. If some one could help Id be very greatful.

3. Deathangel

Deathangel True Chill Forum Legend

The NPCs you are talking about vanished somehow. It might be a bug, though we are not sure about the origins of this issue.
    Anyway, you can still do the quests in other outposts in Danaria until the other camps get "fixed"

4. Destiny

Destiny ✮The Hoarder✮

Those quests are weekly quests btw, the daily thing that it displays is just a visual bug (same as on retail), so u gotta wait a bit to do them again, or just do them with an alt.

5. Saylar77

Saylar77 New Member

So the daily one aren't daily also on retail?..XD i would want to buy the battlefiled set and now i have 3 character and i have done all the daily with this 3 so normally i have to create other character to earn other blood mark??...should dailies be repeatable many times?

6. Destiny

Destiny ✮The Hoarder✮

They're not dailies, they're weeklies like i told you o.o and yes either wait till next week or create more chars :eek: and i'f you're going for the eternal sets/accessories/weapons you should know they're locked and you can't purchase them, only the blue/heroic ones :)

7. Saylar77

Saylar77 New Member

Yes i know :D thnx

8. fragarak

fragarak New Member

Daily, weekly, w/e I just need to turn them in >< its been 3 days on one of those npc's (Anastasia) and 2 days for the other. As long as someone knows its broke and is working on it, then thats all i needed to know. Ill check back once in a while.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.