1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Major Construction Flux

Discussion in 'Problems' started by sephiraco, Sep 13, 2013.

1. sephiraco

sephiraco New Member

First, hi.

Isn't it annoying that it is really hard to get Major Construction Flux? Either you gather them in Oriel / Pernon (Gathering 240+) with a 0.4% chance to get one, or you get them from your pet with also a very low possibility. Ah, not to forget the Heartblooms. I know, there are chances to get them, but wouldn't it be better if they are lootable? Is it even possible to do that or is it even lootable already?

2. Guille

Guille i am chillermo Forum Legend

It's possible, but it's not lootable at this moment, yes they are hard to get, but it's the way it is in retail

3. InFeuse

InFeuse WAT

Q.Q H... H.... HA.... HARD ?

[​IMG]

Very hard, that i farmed 100 of them in 1 hour... ye it was hard work... i´ll tell you how for 15k credits

4. Neriell

Neriell New Member

Yes Yes... Very hard. ^^
    "Not lootable", is not true. You merely need to find the right Mobs to hunt, in order to drop them.
    Idk where else, but they're lootable from indratus in Heiron... ^^
    (There goes your 15k :pPP)

5. raymondxxx

raymondxxx New Member

i got 8 chars so i take and finished the heartbloom thing on all of them everyday...sometime atmost i got 2-3..sometimes non..

6. InFeuse

InFeuse WAT

Uhm, i will tell you one secret, for free :bandit: you can add 6 hearthblooms (if u have estate as me) collect 6 flux bundles, delete those 6, add new 6, collet, delete, collect, delete... each hearbbloom cost 200k +-, if u can farm enough fertilizers (what is really easy as u get 15 for every character with studio, everyday)... keep adding, and deleting heartblooms until you die bored of doin this shit...

7. Neriell

Neriell New Member

15 Fertilizer per character with studio per day? That's a good joke o.o.
    Yea, you get 15 GUESTBLOOM fertilizer, but they are HEARTBLOOMS for which you need heartbloom Fertilizer... Of which you get 3 per toon per day. (Along with the other 15 Fertilizer)

Of the heartblooms you get a bundle, which may contain Major, yea, but mostly they give you Minor Construction Flux.

As I said before MAJOR Construction flux can be farmed like any other Construction Flux can. Via killing mobs and looting them.
    The Indratu in Heiron drop them. And it's fairly easy to get a few, in a short amount of time.

Though, InFeux said the truth, you can just delete the blooms again and again, after fertilizing them. That way you could in theory farm an ******* amount of Construction flux bundle. Well, at least if you have heartbloom fertilizer, which is the only thing which limits you.
    And maybe your Kinah... If you are really really poor... xD

8. InFeuse

InFeuse WAT

Well sorry then, my mistake, i had 1000 of fertilizers in my warehouse :D