1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

< k a r m a > and the issue

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by llspacemonkeyll, Sep 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. llspacemonkeyll

llspacemonkeyll (ง •̀_•́)ง (눈_눈) sweet demon

Hmmm so this is how it goes...stealth from the moment u asked for a duel saying " duel pro " i had a hunch that u are nunchaku until a friend said that was you. Conerning the mess you made brah i know its you...I understand your pain..I felt it nunchaku or not ---> it doesnt matter. I am posting this cuz i have played long before this server and gotta tell you guys this server is the best. Though we complain alot, the crew of this server has done a great job maintaining ang setting its balance. I honestly am still bothered. Im a filipino n I understand your point. Just like what I said " there will always be bad people " but you or anyone can never blame a whole nation for that. THE REASON I AM DOING THIS is because I love this server and admit it THIS SERVER has been the best for getting away from the lame reality world we have, I am stepping out of my bounderies to state what I think. I dislike all this hate and racial division our side is having. I am speaking out because I am a single player doing what I can to keep this wonderful community in check...

I understand how you, your legion and how others feel, but there's no good reason to stoop down to a level when we know better...
    Me and my legion stand where we are between you and the accused because we all know this is petty...
    i know yeah its just a game but this community is worth gold...there are two paths..i choose what i think is right :innocent:

2. lakilaki

lakilaki Blackcell

i cant get what is wrong realy :D

so u win .stealth and....?

3. Grayyy

Grayyy The chillerbee

Yawn, tmtr... can someone tell me what this is all about? Since I saw Juls name... is it some "why so much hate for pinoys?!" thread?
    I don't quite see the connection to the legion mentioned in the title though.

Someone post a summery plz.

4. iulian987

iulian987 Retired

I don't understand anything XD Wuts dis about?

5. Stabbalot

Stabbalot ♣ Nudist ~ ♣ ~ Unknown ♣ Forum Legend

Umm lol Should it not be "Stealth" and the issue?

awkward thread.

6. Ayaria

Ayaria α ℓ ι ν є ❤ Forum Legend

Tbh, I don't really get your point. So what's wrong? o.o

7. Vanessa

Vanessa New Member

For starters, this makes very little sense in relation the the rest of my legion, and if you have an "issue" with a certain member of my legion you need to contact them directly. Making a thread putting MY legion name on top of it when it has nothing to do with the majority of its members not only singles us out as "Racists" but it puts a bad reputation onto us for something we have never done. Now, as for julian. He trolls alot yes, but he is in my legion due to my request and I do not take it lightly when other members of the server decide to announce their distaste for him publicly without first speaking to him personally. If you or anyone have an issue with me or the members of my legion, feel free to let me know.

The reason our legion has no thread is simply for this very reason. Drama on the forums. I do not care who you are, keep my legion's name out of your personal qualms. Having had you talk to me several times, always showing nothing but kindness, it slightly offsets me to see this. Before you decide to post on this thread again, please come talk to me. I would really hate for someone to get embarrassed over this. And I'm not referring to Karma.

4 people like this.
  8. llspacemonkeyll

well one time alot of flames goin out on LFG lead by stealth, vivii n some others flaming filipinos "pinoys" seriously =D there was no need for it and I sat down...my teeth shaking...most of them mad cuz alot of filipino players beg for items..my point is to leve em alone n just block em but no...some people decide on flaming a whole nation cuz of it...its sickening...

9. llspacemonkeyll

viv...dont put yourself out of this...you where there included...i saw the whole thing...dont make it like you diddnt say anything concerning what you call pinoys, dont be a liar i saw your comment on LFG.

10. llspacemonkeyll

just stop pretending stealth n viv...ask any of those you offended...they know what you said...im disappointed...really a whole nation flamed wayyy below the belt just cuz some kids "pinoy" kids annoyed u people asking for stuff...seriously stealth? " you'd buy every single pinoy with a dollar? if you had 1 million?" grow up...u know it was best to leave em alone.

11. lakilaki

lakilaki Blackcell

hye man we all love pinoys lol i still cant get u :D ...

anyway i thing is juts some miss from understening
    Enjoy

12. Vanessa

Vanessa New Member

If anyone was getting "flamed" its usually because they deserve it. As for LFG I'm sure a fair share of trolls were sent out. If any Racists comments were thrown or taken out of context I apologize in advance for anyone who might have done so. But please, next time go directly to the person you have a problem with. I stay off the forums for a reason, please don't drag me into this.

13. llspacemonkeyll

im done...im gonna go snooze and well this is a forum..so that's my opinion of what great job you people have done...as for my legion i told them not to do what "annoys you" on everybody else...ill make sure they wont annoy anyone doing that same thing you guys cant pardon. (-_-)zzzZZzz

14. Grayyy

Grayyy The chillerbee

Ok so it IS about dramaqueen's pinoy pride...

Thank god I differ between annoying pinoys and proper philippinos xD

Don't bring your personal quarrels here, we aren't THAT bored...

1 person likes this.
  15. llspacemonkeyll

n btw gimme a break with all your Innocent set ups...i grew up from uae united arab emirates..where i have been with any race you could imagine...we never experienced such a cruel flaming on a nation you guys should grow up both of you stealth and you vivii/viri whatever

hah grayy it isnt personal...you'd feel sick if you wer there...so just dont say a thing...u dont know how it feels bro

sorry hype/stabbalot my bad ofcourse you arent included in this...you've always been a good person .... my bad

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2013
  16. Deathangel

Deathangel True Chill Forum Legend

There is something lovely, called PRIVATE MESSAGE. use it.
    There was enough senseless drama nowdays, this is not even entertaining anymore.

4 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.