1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Low population

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by Rezerve, Sep 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nicolas0707

nicolas0707 Expert

ya i noticed that to since last week very low population in santum, almost 5 - 15 ppl only before used to be so many u couldnt see whos where and whts where, maybe ur right is losing its charm due to many things.

true to that seen quite a few threads saying goodbye due to 1 reason or another

Gamez is getting boring totally even with new classes not much has changed same old same old , bugged quests mobs bosses for example in DLR yesterday tiamat 1 shoted our alliance at the end, every member got 1 shoted by tiamat i mean wtf and then we failed cause of huge zerg of bosses mobs spawnning and killing us while we tried to reach tiam again.

its no more PVP its PVZ and ZVP and no1 cares bout PVE much unless its DLR for mythic wepons trading , and lfg is all bout trading spam 24/7 items for ridiculous prices and offers

that hurts a lot ya, why not make it tag by id and ip for example like above if some1 plays in cafe and uses ID : A , new player can come and log in ID B and vote to even if same IP cause they are using ID A and ID B, whts wrong with tht if a person wants to multivote he will find 1 way or another no matter wht u try, why make it difficult for players who play and honestly every day.

that could be another reason ya

Cant comment on that since i had no qualms with any AM, AMT, SAM or Admins with exception to a few including sir Alente whos response am still waiting for a month or so now.

2. SYNKRO

SYNKRO Old Member

Well, when I first played on Gamez back in 2.0, the population was relatively low. But, Gamez was better then.
    Now, it's slowly going down the drain. Imho, the only thing making people come here is because Gamez has a full stigma server. Huehue
    I suggest you people play on Retail.

3. nicolas0707

nicolas0707 Expert

I came to gamez cause of 3 things no CD on instances and full stigma and some good pvp , while 1 was revised to Cool downs other remains and third that is pvp is going down the drain with zerg, retail now sounds better option but, honestly dont have have enough time to lvl a char to 65 and then spend more time getting gear for pvp purpose heard is every difficult and painstakingly slow to do on retail and needs lot of time and patience.

4. unbreakable

unbreakable Banned

I believe more in pink elephants falling off the sky than that statement you said.

You know yourself that what you said is bullshit lol. The server is still running at like Aion 3.7 beta. There are so many bugs, retail will be at version 8.5 by the time Gamez runs 4.0 properly.

As for the server having low population, it's very obvious the server is dying very quickly lol, not slowly.

For my legion, 3.7 to 4.0, I had to kick over 45 members that went inactive (inactive in my legion means 30 days in a row of offline time).

P.S.

Everyone is saying it's PvZ now, which is true, but I don't blame Roul if he goes back to doing PvK (Player vs. Kisk). It's probably more fun than Gamez's pvp at this point.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  5. sasuke133kk

sasuke133kk New Member

[​IMG]

6. nicolas0707

nicolas0707 Expert

[/QUOTE]
    P.S.

Everyone is saying it's PvZ now, which is true, but I don't blame Roul if he goes back to doing PvK (Player vs. Kisk). It's probably more fun than Gamez's pvp at this point.[/QUOTE]

If there was a kisk now, the new rage is safezones mind u :D safezone camping safe zone zerging safezone pvp

7. Primez

Primez ~KARMA~ Forum Legend

I think they are not OL in gamez bcuz they are busy or they swithed to other game

8. Archsatan

Archsatan Yoza

Because its 2013, this game got boring 2 years ago.

9. Grrr

Grrr Highly Damaging Member Forum Legend

1) Nothing works on 4.0 (don't you dare say the classes work, even the original ones are bugged right now).
    2) Retail NA went f2p.
    3) Retail EU went f2p.
    4) They keep adding "retail-like" features that only exist to piss people off and keep them stuck in the game for a longer time (instance cooldowns, crafting cooldowns, aether limit, sell limit per day etc).
    5) People got pissed off at the shop jewing scheme with adding armors (eac-acd-hac) and it's happening again.
    6) It's retardedly hard to get geared if you've started at 3.0+, you either have to dump 330$ for a set or vote for an entire year, meanwhile you can level up in 2 weeks on retail and another 2 weeks for a full blood mark set, possible another 1-2 to get the money and make it +10/15. All in all we're talking about 2 vs 11 months to get geared.
    7) ****ed up the rates numerious times, requiring VIP to trade anything above Heroic quality which reduces your credit "income" by 50% if you want vip up all the time
    8) People here are absolutely retarded, they can't trade, they can't pvp, they can't even pve ffs...
    9) Everything ingame is so restricted that there is no way to play unless you donate/vote for the above mentioned year.
    10) If the allure to play here was PVE then that's completely out the window because we don't have any instances or drop rates (oh wait but we have a year and a half obsolete gear, don't we? wrong.) If the allure was PVP then due to the shitty player mentality that gets ruined and we all know that there is already a pvp-only server which despite me not naming it, everyone knows about.
    11)Again the shop: every major update the price to get maximum gear gets increased for absolutely no reason, thus making it harder to start for new players and harder to keep up with the gear treadmill for the old ones.

Now what DOESN'T affect the population (that much)
    1) Multivoters- this is complete bullshit, i don't even have to explain why
    2) windows xp - 14 year old OS that you shouldn't be using for aion in the first place
    3) Internet cafeés - if you don't have the money to get your own pc you won't have enough to get geared either, those people (who are not more than 30 yet every one of them felt the need to make a thread about it) wouldn't stay in game for long anyway. They are pretty much there to just give easy ap to the geared ones.
    4)zerging - this is NOT a 1v1 or 6v6 game, it's an MMO and the first M stands for "Massively" which is NOT group v group, it's hundreds of people mindlessly running around, tabbing to one target and using 1 skill to kill it. Retail has it a lot worse than here.

So the only reason why anyone would start gamez right now would be siel's lack of stigma system. If they are not about to give their precious money for digital items then their "lifespan" here will be less than a month long. Deal with it, gamez lost the chance to get (and keep) new players. The only thing they can do right now is slow the rotting process.

8 people like this.
  10. nicolas0707

nicolas0707 Expert

couldn't have said any better insanitybg :)

11. Temperanza

Temperanza New Member

I really don't know T.T this situation reminds me of another PS that, 2 years ago I think, implemented the ACD set just to shut down a month later. I kinda have this feeling of "apocalypse is getting closer and closer" XDDD argh!

12. niwangkig

niwangkig i ♥ Remix

in other words many have no enough set.. ! when she/he get pvp he like a paper.. in the other server they have a starting gear and you only ups this. thats why low population in gamez.. ^^

13. nicolas0707

nicolas0707 Expert

:unsure: not sure wht u mean, am confused... @.@

14. seantex

seantex Proficient

he means? = Broken Gramar xD// <---confused.

15. Rezerve

Rezerve Banned

Its not about the game is old like someone say or the people arebusy . New player come and see low population cant buy better gear like NCC or Dcc Easy gear for PVP. U dont have money u are noob ;) here .. Sorry gamez but this tíme i can see on fórum only bye bye bye many players leaving this server.

16. nicolas0707

nicolas0707 Expert

true already 1 more bye bye post again leaving server , is very hard for new ppl to start gearing unless they are ready to shell out 300$+ for new sets and instances well no1 wants noobs and crappy geared ppl in instances so what are new ppl supposed to do ? eventually they will get bored in 1 week or less and leave, atleast if CD on instances was removed would be fun, wasnt gamezaion without CD on instances once was nice to see ppl try to go again and again even if drop rates sucked atleast needy ppl got some decent gear to start somewhere.

17. niwangkig

niwangkig i ♥ Remix

i think no! because in other words they have many player have not enough set..

18. nicolas0707

nicolas0707 Expert

Not enough sets ? ur jking right ? u do know its not a real item only something made from programming and images and stuff how come there is not enough for ppl lol, ik is not easy do that but not enough is not a reason.

19. Rezerve

Rezerve Banned

AMs says me new players can buy ACD or for bloodmarks -_- really ? 500 mithrils u can do for 1.5 year or 2 years -_- oh its ****ing hard to get.. Bloodmarks how someone can get it if u dont have gear ? All that mobs what u need to kill kill u. -_- instances ? How ? People see low gear and ban him. 4.0 instances where ? .. Iam always saying same dont have money u are noob here .. Cant get new Easy gear acces nothing .. Worst thing on this server is carl or alente dont read this .. We cant do nothing .

1 person likes this.
  20. Stephen

Stephen I always chill bruh

and the thing I hate the most, AMs always try to close thread specially when it matters to the players, they were like acting sh*t, we already know that you guys dont care about us, what will happen to Gamez if theres noone playing here anymore? i know someday this server will close, very soon, they always says FULL 4.0 SUPPORT where the heck is it? i dont see any sh*t.

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.