1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

help ...

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by monoli480, Oct 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. monoli480

monoli480 New Member

Hi, I've just come back to this server 3 weeks ago...

=> I'm asking a lot of questions about ''what to do after leveling 65.'':tongue:

I need your help, I'm a gladiator, lvl65, I have the basic stuff level 50.

-Can I directly go pvp? Without food, scrolls etc. (To collect AP and buy stuff a little better)
    -Increase my essencetapping/Aethertapping level?
    -Instance?

I'm a little lost...I need your help. I don't know anyone on this server, I haven't legion etc...

Thanks.

2. nicolas0707

nicolas0707 Expert

welcome back to u ^_^.

np forum is for asking questions :)

u need to upgrade ur stuff to suit ur 65 glad

u can go direct pvp ya but u wont survive much as all the asmos/elyos have high end gears wepons and manastones, unless ur in a good group or zerging with a group for few weeks for AP or u can do crucibles/arena in santum/marchutan and collect insignias and symbols to buy better pvp gear/ wepons which is now available for buying from NPC, will take sometime though or do blood marks quests to buy pvp armors but i rather suggest u do arenas and crucibles (ofc those will include PVE and 1 on 1 PVP ) but even if u lose u wil receive some rewards which u can save and buy stuff.

u can do ssencetapping/Aethertapping as well if u have patience and create good stuff and sell them for good trade but u must mass produce to find a good deal and i mean really mass produce.

instances well not much instances ppl go, only DLR or TS and at random RB, EF, BT, but since ur lvl 65 glad u need better gear to survive the instances as those mobs bosses hit very hard even to good geared players, and ur a melee so u have to be up close and personal with bosses unlike other casting class or rangers gunners so up to u how u wanna proceed, hope my info was bit helpful to u ^_^

lastly u dont need to know ppl on this server in advance u will find good ppl automatically to be frnds and legions only matter when ur doing forts or instances otherwise no1 cares wht u do as most will be pvping or zerging or doing instances or crafting, though there are few new legions out there tht started recently u can try apply to them.

1 person likes this.
  3. hitokirifake

hitokirifake meeoooww....

welcome back dude...for sure u need to DONATE for sure it can help u a lot...

4. nicolas0707

nicolas0707 Expert

ofc theres donations, -_- how can i forget tht u can donate from website or vote, every 12 hours , 2twice in day , but no multivoting is permanent ban able offense :p

thanx for reminding/correcting me Hitokirifake ^_^

5. hitokirifake

nah np...without donations...seriously pvp like a sh1t...running an instances...ahh seriously take a long time

6. nicolas0707

nicolas0707 Expert

true will take some time but thanx to the new update some really good pvp gears are easily available now, u just have to work a bit at them, i wont recommend quests cause tht needs u to go in dispute lands where asmos can gank u, crucibles is ur best bet if u wanna get good gears, instances well depends on luck and drops, been to DLR 20+ with 4 different chars but nothing usefull so far only wall decors, supplements and sabat songs.

7. hitokirifake

ooh i see...sory cuz im inavtive for this 2 month so im totally know nothing...:( it its items that we can buy with blood marks?? or wat??

8. nicolas0707

nicolas0707 Expert

yes there are new quests in katalm where u can get blood marks, collect enough and u can buy ACD armors if am correct but u will received very few from quests like 1 or 2 blood marks from each quests , yes many are repeatables so u can do over and over again.

Also now the new locations Danaria and Idian depths have opened with Ancient coins, which u use to buy mythic more better weps armors , they are quests ofc and in dispute lands so u may have to fight few asmos while doing ur quests :)

http://forum.gameznetwork.com/f63/blood-mark-155892/

http://forum.gameznetwork.com/f64/[guide]-idian-depths-157457/

9. Vitec

Vitec Banned

No pay nongame

10. monoli480

monoli480 New Member

Thanks for your answers aha :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.