1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

As the previous

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Cropolite, Aug 28, 2010.

1. pavodelajusticia

pavodelajusticia Proficient

This is it next server crash is the last one and there will be no restart, perfect escape

2. Dragonshin

Dragonshin Proficient

Ok now what? What is going to happen form here on? Carl I think you should bow your head once on your ego and ask for forgiveness from these 2 good hard working GMs and reinstate them for the sake of your business. A good business man should know when to let ego rest and forget the past and carry on for the future of the business. Sometimes as an business owner you have to know when to back down and appreciate what hard work they do for you. Just think 1 sec and the answers will be there. Just on the note "your workers make all your money for you" you just sit back and manage your staff in a fair and respected way and they will give you their heart to work even harder. You just need to learn more people skills and handling problem issues. This is law of business as an owner of a business.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Rainbow Title Forum Legend

Who ever closed, stop it. There is no spam or flaming in this thread so there was no need for it.

4. Gioula_GR

Gioula_GR New Member

Do you really expect for him to reply? The whole situation is absolutelly out of limits now. Carl is the minority who has to defend himself against.....1. players, 2. stuff and 3. PAYPAL.... And he is only a 18 years old boy (as I read). How can someone in that age post a mature answer? :unsure: Best solution: Run away from everything and wait until things get better. I am not defending him! Ofc not. I am just saying that there will be no answer no matter how long we wait. Just look at the amount of posts he has made in general.....:sideways:

5. LeftAlone

LeftAlone Getting there

Top Ten Bump.

Much Love.

6. Mr.Archive

Mr.Archive New Member

in honesty i kinda feel bad for him, he messed up big time.

i have hosted private server before and once everyone starts going into //agreemob things start to get outa hand...you dont know what to say/do because how overwhelmed you are because of whats happening.

If he just does the right thing, hopefully thing will get back on track. Or he can be a complete asshole and screw everyone over more and have a major problem with paypal.