1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pieces of my set went missing????

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Kyle, Nov 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kyle

Kyle Banned Forum Legend

Hi,

I had a full Chain Arbitor set which i bought with my chanter. Then I moved it to my cleric 2 days ago.

Everything was perfect.

Today, I log in. Everything is good. But I still see some old event thingy's where you accept the rewards, you get things like noob gear, scrolls, pots. Blah blah.

I got a brogan. Which i tried to destroy. But it said it can't be sold or destroyed. Which is wierd because I have items.pak and VIP >.>

So by accident, I put them on. It went to my character but my Gov Brogans didn't go to inventory? But thats not the worst part. Some how my Pants, handguards, Shield and mace all disappeared as well....

I checked all my characters. inventory and warehouses and legion warehouse. Not anywhere. I relogged in. Not there.

I got a few Screen shots of my character.

Here is the before picture:
    [​IMG]

Here is the after picture:

[​IMG]

As you can see. My character still looks like I have the set on, except for brogans because I replaced them with the chain brogans in my inventory. But now my weapons and pieces to my set are missing >.< I relogged about 10 times and no luck.

Can I get help lol

Last edited: Nov 8, 2013
  2. Deathangel

Deathangel True Chill Forum Legend

Try to remove every equipped item and to relog again. there were several cases of players who got their gear back simply by relogging a few times.

3. Kyle

Kyle Banned Forum Legend

Yea, I did that. Been logging off and relogging for the last 2 hours. Probably about 100 relogs.

4. Akikaze

Akikaze Elohim, Essaim...I implore you Forum Legend

When you relogged, did you close the client completely? Or simply just moved to the character selection screen. Wouldn't hurt trying to close the client completely and open it, login again, a few times if necessary.

Also between the item disappearances. Was there anything that was done besides the attempted equipping of the gears?
    For example, deleted an old char? left a legion? relogged back and forth? disconnect/crashed? etc.
    Just trying to pinpoint it as much as possible to know the exact case.

5. Kyle

Kyle Banned Forum Legend

I did go back to my desktop when logging off. I click Quit. wait 10 seconds. It disconnects me. I relaunch game.

All I did was put on the level 9 brogans you get from survey and my items just vanished instantly. I still see the items remodeled on my character, but my stats and the physical items are gone. Now I took off everything and my character is naked. All my remaining gear is in my inventory but not the rest.

6. Mythic

Mythic LEGENDARY ICON MEMBER Forum Legend

you mean the remodeled is visible but the stats are gone? seems weird so its like its not disappear at all cause you still see it wearing on your toon,, unless if you already remove it or you might left it on your chanter since you make a cleric right?

7. Kyle

Kyle Banned Forum Legend

I took everything off my toon now. My pieces are gone but when I had everything on, you could see it on my character. But the actual items are gone

8. Bordy

Bordy i am chilleriest Forum Legend

Wow. Now I'm confused. :( QQ

9. Kyle

Kyle Banned Forum Legend

Ok.

Let's just go back to square 1. I had full gov 65 set on. I put level 9 survey Brogan on. My pants, pants, handguards, shield and mace vanished. I still got staff, breast, Pauldrons and accessories are still with me

10. Sileria

Sileria Expert Forum Legend

Wow, the same thing just happened to me. Small world.

:innocent:

This sounds like a job for.....
    [​IMG]

3 people like this.
  11. Guille

Guille i am chillermo Forum Legend

Actually, no, you don't seem to have the skin of the Arbiter's Brogans nor Handguards. However, the skin of the Chausses is carried with the Arbiter's Hauberk and that's why it's being shown in the screenshot

[​IMG]

12. Deathangel

Deathangel True Chill Forum Legend

Okay, this needs further investigation, since items do not vanish from your inventory with out any reason.
    Could you please tell us the time,date,server,character,items,and description of what happened? the more details, the better.

13. Kyle

Kyle Banned Forum Legend

Ok then, didn'r know that but all this happened between 5:30 am - 7:00 am Pacific time on Siel server today on my cleric named VintageAion.

The Items I had were a full gov arbitor set with arbitor staff, Protective shield and mace and Crit Shepherd accessories.

What happened was, I used that chain brogan you see in my inventory in the Screen shots and half of my gear disappeared.

I have friends and legionmates who know I have this set. And they know I switched from chanter named "Valoveable" to my new cleric in that picture named "Vintageaion". This change happened 2 or 3 days ago. And I successfully transferred my set without problem. this problem happened today.

I was in sanctum, near mailbox when it happened.

If you want, I can show a picture of all the reciepts of the credits I bought to get this set. And show you how much I had left today.

14. Kyle

Kyle Banned Forum Legend

Its been 13 hours since I lost my gear. Been on all day, relogging. My stuff never returned.... >.<

15. Kyle

Kyle Banned Forum Legend

ok bumping this as I spent too much money on this server to lose my stuff because of a bug.

16. Stephen

Stephen I always chill bruh

Maybe someone hacked your account since you said you log-in your character is beside the mailbox in sanctum,

17. Kyle

Kyle Banned Forum Legend

Nope, or else they would of taken entire set. I had the set when I was logged in. I lost pieces after I put on level 9 brogans.

1 person likes this.
  18. janghozt123

janghozt123 Click Here

how sad ................

19. Stephen

Stephen I always chill bruh

What happen just before you log-in? Did it say, you are already log-in? If yes, theres a chance someone has used your account, your lucky he havent sent your items to his.

20. Grrr

Grrr Highly Damaging Member Forum Legend

So on this " before " picture... you say you have all the items yet on the little character " avatar" in the profile window your char doesn't have gloves or boots on. Seems to me like someone's using photoshop and blamin hacks in an attempt to get free compensation gear...

Not to mention you said you had the stats on the " before picture" yet in it you have a cleric 10% hp buff.
    The difference in the 2 screenshots is 10035 - 9380 = 655
    The difference you'd get from the buff is 631 (based on cleric's base HP)
    The difference you'd get from those 3 armor parts is 971.
    The difference you'd get from those 3 parts WITHOUT augmenting is 510.
    This is about as legit as prostitution in germany.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.