1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

New update?

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Chaney, Dec 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chaney

Chaney Getting there

Have been away for a a couple months due to work and im unable to log in. When I try to update or reinstall the client it gets block by my antivirus. Tells me there is a Trojan that is high risk. Any suggestions or links to similar problems. I tried searching but haven't come up with anything. Thanks in adavance. <3

2. Mythic

Mythic LEGENDARY ICON MEMBER Forum Legend

try to off your anti-virus because im 100% sure that there is no harmful files that might affect your pc,, would be more good if you screenshot the error you getting

3. Guille

Guille i am chillermo Forum Legend

You can also try setting an exception for your Aion folder so the antivirus doesn't look at it, may we know what's your anti virus by the way?

4. Chaney

Chaney Getting there

Sorry just got back to this thread. (work) Thanks for the replies. My antivirus is Norton. I'll give it a try in the next couple days. This season is so busy I just cant get to it sooner. Back to work for me. :p Thanks again and will let you know how it turns out.

5. Guille

Guille i am chillermo Forum Legend

Welcome back(?)

Well a lot of people got a major FPS problem and they fixed it uninstalling Norton, apparently not even turning it off would fix it, so good luck :>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.