1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Is this a sort of some bug???? Or a cheat????

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Rubyah, Dec 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mortganz

mortganz Big Damn Hero

sure, pls post ANY screenshot in which i spam lfg for reinforcements pls. id be very amused to see any. oh you dont have in your screenshot folder, cause i dont. i will take screenshots anytime i spam lfg and send em in your private mail from now on, so you'll able to show some proofs before attacking ppl with nonsense bullshit kthxbai

2. Rubyah

Rubyah The Celestial Nostrum

wew! ZERGER really..... ^_^

3. Razor

Razor Master of Disguise Forum Legend

Isn't Tarantadong a Siel player anyway? Calm down you two, please.

@OP, absolutely agree damage godstones are broken (which is why I'm using one in the first place) - however it is working as intended and Retail-like, so if you really can't stand it you might as well give another game a try.

Feel free to ask anything else on topic.

4. Rubyah

SPAMMER, ZERGER and WHO?????? >_<

5. stratic

stratic Expert

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

6. mortganz

mortganz Big Damn Hero

im not a zerger, i am the zerg.

well if you are here just to complain, you can call me zerger or what u want since you never played with/against me never ever. if you here to have some explanation you already had em :D its up to you if you wanna believe (not me, i dont care about that. but at least the AM who answered)

7. Rubyah

no more questions sir!

just that, i'm afraid of the CONSEQUENCES on the ECONOMY of the GAME that this things brought...

the POPULATION!

the TRUST!

the PROMISE!

the FUTURE! (of the GAME)....

the INTEGRITY! (that this GAME brings to every GAMER in the world)

and the last....

the OPTION! (that I have)

thanks man! it's my only option... ^_^

as I;ve said lately, IT DOESN'T SATISFIES ME..... can't u understand??? OMG

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2013
  8. InFeuse

InFeuse WAT

Gunner made PvP stupid... Its OP with WOC2 and low ping... or with 1% damage godstone (or like 10% ?)... Aion is not worth playing to get one shotted by gunner as temp... I am now playing another aion server, without WOC, and without godstones (Yea, they call it FAIR PvP) and gunner is totally balanced there...

9. Rubyah

as i see man! i am thinking of playing AION NA..... i think that will be worth a thing..... :biggrin:

10. mald0n

mald0n New Member

dont cry

lol

Cya

KIll All

11. Thyller

Thyller © Forum Legend

Gunners are now using godstone (1% 3760 or new 1% 4050 fire damage), they're using in both pistol, and it increases the probability to 2%, with WOC lvl 2 and a good ping is increases more and more the probability you receive a damage from godstone. And all gunners use also the manastones MB/MA respectively and it increases the damage you will receive when you got it. :)

12. dranz248

dranz248 ™ $#%!

Uhhmmm hello, gms and other staffs, if you are aware that theres realy very many cheat programmer here, they just use their offset and search for this game' bypass to make a program for this game. If i were one of you, i will probably investigate for something to block this, but sorry im not, if im one of you, ill try programming a key logger installed with this game and calculate the most fastest attck speed that could ever be using WOC2, candy and title, if the fastest attack speed could be 700-800 or 0.8 in game, i will program the key logger to dissconnect or send client errors to those who had 500 and more attack speed so that they would never use that again, and if you realy think theres no cheat like damage hack, lols, there realy is, even cooldown skill or zkills.pak or even no flight cooldown, there realy is some sort of cheat,... how about you gms investigate from time to time, watch players IP, watch their play if they had normal atk speed, dont just online in game to day that your a good staff cause your online 24/7, i gues the only staff whos realy born to be in that position is guille, even if i hate him in events cause most of time is wasted, but at least he answer all your questions aside from the others, they may be online but if you try to pm, their just AFKs cause they cant even reply, parang natutulog lang at nag hihintay ng sweldo, sus. If you realy deserve to br one of them, just do your best, dont ignore people and try to invistigate, i seen manyamodian that uses strom strike 2x, i was like when im pvping with recorder, i can catch him but every can i do cause im also normal player in this game. Innocent peoples were affected of this situations mostly the begginers, GMs pls take time to realize that this game is a good pvp, but how can you pvp if theres lot of hackers, i even caught a player in asmo side, an assasin that uses my sorc with stone skin just ambush and shadowfall, then got died, if you say that its a godstone, why is he wearing a paralize and silence godstones. Phew, GMs pls do your work correctly, pm me if you want to know the offets im saying that cheaters mostly use and then ill reply you back the offsets so you can make or block this with a good solutions.

13. Stephen

Stephen I always chill bruh

Guellieh is the best, he always help, but, I hate for saying I wasnt the first one who said ''caught you'' and I didnt won, that s*cks. Thats guy was on my back, and I shouted caught you first, pew, badtrip.

14. vesiinabox

vesiinabox Death be chillin bitches. Forum Legend

Btw Jorge uses silence godstones so please do continue lol...in actuality there are very few gunners using anything other than silence and paralyze godstones. I've almost convinced myself that their is some sort of bug in the combat logs because same thing can happen if a sorc attacks you and if a ranger attacks you...you can end up getting killed by the delay damage and it wont even show up on teh combat log.

Damage hack = No and Never
    Animation hacks = Possibility although unlikely
    Godstone procs = Very likely
    Bug= this is my theory :p

Last edited: Dec 20, 2013
  15. Guille

Guille i am chillermo Forum Legend

You were close to win ;o

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.