1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Problems server

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Sasha, Aug 30, 2010.

1. Sasha

Sasha New Member

Administration question: you look in general logs you have stolen 203 gold medals from my warehouse!???? To me всеравно who that does. I have bought for fairly earned kinax So why I answer financially for problems of your server! I DEMAND the EXPLANATION of LOSS of GOLD MEDALS From my WAREHOUSE of 203 pieces???? I would spend a lot of time what to earn kinah, I have bought a part of medals from auction on 300-500 million kinax, still a part have bought for the smaller sum but in the big set! More shortly you have simply solved that at me 203 gold medals can't and there is nothing without having looked (logs) have decided to remove! Return me medals! And WHO SUCH CLEVER solves SERVER PROBLEMS, WAY of BRINGING of HARM And the DAMAGE to PLAYERS!

Asmodian Xnub chanter

2. Ally

Ally Well-Known Member

203 gold medals?

/screams dupe.

3. Inferion

Inferion Expert

Dupe I say.

No1 can ever achieve 203 medals legit.

4. lelouch

lelouch Getting there

:eek: 203 MEDALS!!! *duper alert! duper alert!*

5. Sasha

Sasha New Member

You don't understand, - to me all the same WHENCE THEY UNDERTOOK I THEM HAS bought FOR FAIRLY EARNED KINAH, And THAT THAT THEM SOMEONE DUP DUP DOES NOT CONCERN me IT the SERVER DEFECT FOR WHICH I HAS paid the TIME And SO it TURNS out! The ADMINISTRATION CONSIDERS: THAT DOING the DAMAGE to the PLAYERS solves the SERVER PROBLEM-ORIGANALNO And it is hopeless!

6. Hypedblank

Hypedblank Getting there

Without knowing (or maybe you did know), you bought duped medals which were obviously removed due to the large quantities. Gold Medal's are only obtained via events (as far as I know) and I don't know about you but I haven't see any events recently giving masses of Gold Medal away.

7. Autumn

Autumn Banned

We don't currently have a policy of refunding duped medals that were destroyed by the anti-dupe scripts on the server. Please remember than 99.9% of the gold medals here are duped. Duped items tend to go poof. Buy them at your own risk. We like reports of who knowingly dupes them though. :)

8. Tifa

Tifa Old

Dam that a lot of gold medal (give me so i can use it :D)

9. Terrorized

Terrorized Beautiful Garbage Forum Legend

Yeahh, only duped items were taken >.>

10. Sasha

Sasha New Member

HAS already understood THAT MEDALS DECEIVED, BUT IT DOES NOT CHANGE my POSITION In the present state of affairs! I THAT am simple SO SAT ABOUT one MONTH TRYING to EARN KINAH! I have more нехочется to play of something this server, suddenly then still that happens and again players it simply waste of time will suffer!

11. lelouch

lelouch Getting there

ew can u pls learn first how to construct paragraphs... my head swirl in the alternations of caps and small letters u used... duped medals are duped medals no matter how u put it, GMs are not responsible for your own actions, you bought it then face the consequences..

Last edited: Aug 30, 2010
  12. Sasha

Sasha New Member

And know that - there will be no requirement for a finding of ways of a deceit, such problems can be and wasn't at presence of availability of gold medals in game as it is necessary! I think it for a long time already it is possible to execute as on change to gold medals the platinum have come!

13. Aethelfaed

Aethelfaed Proficient

Can I suggest something to you, DONT STORE OBVIOUS DUPED ITEMS IN THE WAREHOUSE.

If you want to buy Gold Medals wether legit or not gain your AP first on a character and then all at once over a week buy as many as you can for the item you want and then BUY IT STRAIGHT away.

They cannot auto delete items obtained through the purchase of GOLD MEDALS through scripting only through actual deletion by Carl or a Dev is this possible *and believe me they would sooner ban your account and call you a hacker probablly than bother to individually delete items*.

Once you have your item that is it you have it....

I know this cause I need 93 gold medals and I am fully aware half of them will be duped but if I earn the 45-50 billion kinah required legitimatly to buy them, I deserve to get my item. I am not happy about supporting dupers as I believe they ruin the economy of a server but what other option really do we have.

Carl has purposly taken out our ability to farm any considerable amount of medals other than killing Generals, which is realistically impossible to get a good number of medals considering you are in a group of 4-6 people all rolling, to ensure that donations to the server will continue. If they were readily available he would have no donations at all, so it is totally understandable and unffortunatly we are forced to support the duping on the server for this reason

*All I want is my GSword to mod ABG, which yes I donated for, SIGGGGGGGGH!!!!!*