1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

to all player of the PHILIPPINES

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by peykat, Jan 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. peykat

peykat Getting there

hi all.....
    i would like to report this person... here in GAMEZAION..... specially to our AM's here.

yes i know the rules here No RMT but i want to became stronger... here in aion....

this person. "This Guys is a Scammer, Real Name Jomar Boriento Borden.
    Character Name Using to Trade: Cuteheneya. class:cleric LEGION: PIONEER LVL:56

1487939_726765460676545_35610833_o.jpg

and this is the prof we victim a scammer..... me i lost my 900
    and this person is 1500 and we alot of victim i saw u the prof

1525307_726768987342859_1015053291_n.jpg

tnx....

by the way i message to alente but he not replying me..

2. zakku44

zakku44 Annoying Zergling

fail..... so fail

3. Rising Black

Rising Black Proficient

well you take the risk in 1st place... and break the rules in the 2nd place.... so i dont think GM can help you either. idk why you post this. however I consider this as to increase ppl awareness on not breaking the rules. What can i said its very2 depend on yourself. You have passion to become strong = thats good.... But how you manage to become strong is in the wrong way and deserve to get a lesson from this. I look in another aspect. What if he dont lie to you and you succeed for RMT, will you become the strong? well the answer is in yourself. Btw whats your real point for this post? its not good to talk/separate bad news about other people.. we dont hv their problem... aside game to release tension not to put more tension..... this is just my view.. sorry if my view not appropriate for ppl... well im just an ordinary man and i am not pinoy ^^

1 person likes this.
  4. Nero

Nero Pioneer Member Forum Legend

this RMT, the gm will not help you for this reason im sorry to say that. Btw, taga saan po ito? Imba talaga mga scammer ngayon. WASABE ako sarap patayin.

5. Ddraig

Ddraig Steel of Destiny

There is fail and then there is this.

6. Jessica

Jessica Banned Forum Legend

talk to the police since this is real money problems :p

3 people like this.
  7. Slyther

Slyther Oculus Ex Inferni Forum Legend

yea tbh you got more chances of this happening than something happening in gamez, with that kinid of evidence at least. Chances are if you present strong enough evidence, you and the scammer would both get banned.

8. DOndee

DOndee Filipino Pride 2019 Forum Legend

First of all, RMT is a no-no. I get that you're trying to get him banned by proving it to everyone that he RMTs with all those papers and stuff however; the reason why we can't ban him are as follows:

1. We don't accept proof coming from facebook, twitter or other social networking sites as it can be used as fraud or to falsify ban proof.
    2. Your proof is insufficient. We require in-game/forum conversations containing the accused to be fully agreeing to the transaction wherein real money is involved.
    3. We don't accept edited screenshots. We require you to upload unedited screenshots or other proofs for the same reason we have on #1.

Having said all these, I think I've clarified every thought you had about the said issue. =)

9. peykat

peykat Getting there

i know that... by the way thanks....

actually i did that... by im afraid for him bcuz he got a merried and also a baby.. thats why i cancel my report in to the NBI in philippines we have a plan to catch that criminal.. but the god take care of him....

tarlac city...

potang inang mga bacolod na yan.... bkit d sila tinamaan ng bayong yolanda....

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2014
  10. DOndee

DOndee Filipino Pride 2019 Forum Legend

Then you should also know that there's no point in posting something like this on the forums.

Also, you might wanna stop double posting. There's an edit option below your posts. Use it if you have anything to add.

/threadclosed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.