1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Sauro Mystery Boxes

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Stephen, Jan 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stephen

Stephen I always chill bruh

Been doing Sauro for 3 days already and I still cant complete the 5 keys needed for the last boss Sheban which drops myth wep, everytime I open thos mystery boz, they are empty like no Sauro key, and hell yeah, this is frustrating, is this really necessary? To make Sauro more difficult for us?

2. Cleinna

Cleinna New Member

Tbh I think it's like that in retail... It's just a matter of luck and drop late... Btw, if you go to sauro, ask teh VIP to do the keys, since drop rate...

3. Stephen

Im a VIP and I always kill those mystery box

4. DOndee

DOndee Filipino Pride 2019 Forum Legend

The drop rate is less than 40% from what I've heard. It's not a 100% sure drop whenever you kill mystery boxes. It's not a guarantee that if you kill a box you get a key

5. Mythic

Mythic LEGENDARY ICON MEMBER Forum Legend

Try my trick when we run ssb.. Might get 4 to 5 keys.. Ok here's your going to do if your the leader make the loots normal and party leader 1st then make your team mates destroy the mystery boxes.. Note: be sure that your team mates destroyed the box and not you then you do the loots.. It works for us on both side and we always get 4 to 5 keys more on 60% chance on 4 keys and 40% on 5 keys. Good luck on it and give me a feedback

Last edited: Jan 7, 2014
  6. Stephen

Im the only one who kills the mystery box, yesterday I found only 2keys and open the 2nd gate and found an Heroic weapon and a veteran crafting bundle only. I hope someday, Carl will make those key buyable in credits shop like 10credits each piece, like on retail, huehue I guess

Last edited: Jan 7, 2014
  7. grifter2020

grifter2020 New Member

ive been sauro many times, my first time was 4keys only, until i know how do to make it complete 5keys, and yes VIP is still needed,,, also 1 member to hit the last box...

8. Badrobot

Badrobot SNU SNU

I got 5 keys like 4 times in a row, then 1 key twice in a row. It's just really by luck dude. Btw sauro drops are kinda bad anyway, i mean those pve sets are erm nothing special, they dont even have dedicated class defensive stats like parry/block. All you get is basically dmg mitigation which comes from the extra pdef, 100 pdeft = 10 dmg decrease wawaview big deal.

And ps: um i think those sauro sets might be bugged, magic/normal jerkin/chain sets check them out they got the exact same stats.

9. mortganz

mortganz Big Damn Hero

well, i often kill boxes obama self and loot em in noob groups (since a lot of ppl here still think that the keys to collect are the ones dropped by bosses and they just run through the instance without any clue of what they're doing lol) and even if im not vip i usually get 4/5 keys, so i guess its really a matter of luck.

on the other hand, if it can comforts you, after getting 5 keys and dropping my beloved mythical tome the group leader said "tome is ffa" and i got screwed by a sin rolling for it lol i guess its more annoying than not getting enough keys :\

10. Sougo

Sougo Katte ni my soul . . .

WE got all 5 keys and we kill the 5th key boss but maybe in some mystery boxes because its not only 5 mystery box out there..
    and for sure "be patience" the real key.. though only our leader is VIP:wink:

11. Stephen

For the first time I got 5keys, but it was useless, not a drop from the last boss, LOL yellow drop + veteran craft bundle LOL

12. mortganz

mortganz Big Damn Hero

rofl well thats some real bad luck.
    here, have my sympathy

13. Sougo

Sougo Katte ni my soul . . .

Maybe u click the first boss?? u have to choose which door is to open according to ur key if u get 5 danuar keys u should click the 5th sentence there..or just maybe u forget the rituals U know "myth" but for me its true -the VIP must first and the final hit..

14. Badrobot

Badrobot SNU SNU

Just do it with good friends or alone, that's what i do.

15. mortganz

mortganz Big Damn Hero

yep, i learnt it i guess lmao

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.