1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Who is Vildiil?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ashtar, Jan 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stephen

Stephen I always chill bruh

@topic: whatever happens, you should always think to keep on living and smiling, you still have your son/daughter anyways. So dont worry Maam Asthar, keep on loving yourself and your child

@Dondee I am dead serious, what do you want me to do? Lie? If reading Maam Ashtar's story made me cry should I post Im fvcking laughing? I dont care who you are. Wa5 ka magyabang kung anu ka dito sa forums. Dahil wala akong paki sayo kung sino ka man. Di kita gingalang.

2 people like this.
  2. DOndee

DOndee Filipino Pride 2019 Forum Legend

Your sarcasm could be smelled from miles away. Just so you know, wala din akong paki sayo at mas lalong hindi rin kita ginagalang. :)

3 people like this.
  3. Ayaria

Ayaria α ℓ ι ν є ❤ Forum Legend

Hey Ash~, sorry to hear those things and read those lines which you wrote. I was also there when he remade "The Illusionist" and I saw a lot, which was enough to agree with you now. I have been talking to him enough to realize now what happened and I'm just shocked. :/

Sometimes you can't avoid such things and you have to deal with them even it's hard. Time will show and heal your wounds, hopefully. For some it's gonna take less time for some even more. Some people doesn't want to get help or realize they need help, you can do w/e you want, it won't change anything. People aren't perfect, love isn't perfect, life at all isn't perfect.

When you have lost trust once, it's very hard to earn it back and it needs time. In some cases it's better to go separate ways. To keep the nice memories close to our hearts and let go the bad ones. To try to move on even it seems impossible. I think you are pretty lucky to have good friends next to you, such a community who stays behind you. I wish you and your son all the best, all the luck you can get, recover soon, try to move on, leave everything behind you and begin a new capture.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2014
    5 people like this.
  4. Bordy

Bordy i am chilleriest Forum Legend

Very tarantadong pinoy...so OP.

@Ashtar

That is indeed a tragic and unfortunate event. For a weak minded person, the experience could be fatal. But basing from how you posted it and replied to comments, I think it's safe to say that you are a strong person and this crappy experience wont shatter your life. I agree to what others said, that you have to forgive and forget. It may be hard to do as of the moment but I'm pretty sure you'll get through it in one piece. I know we missin out on a lot of details regarding your actual relationship with Brian but bottom line is, the damage has been done. Be strong and move on. Sorry if my words aren't connecting that good, I'm drunk rofl.

May sound cliche' but I wish you the best in life and your future endeavors.

2 people like this.
  5. Mythic

Mythic LEGENDARY ICON MEMBER Forum Legend

I was really shocked mam carol.. You know how i respect you and sir brian wayback on crystal aion day and ofc on gamez.. The last time i talk to sir vil is on christmas too when i greeted him.. Well for me the best thing for me is you guys should talk even for the last time.. I know its hard and let the wound heal first and if you guys are ready on what you guys should do on your relationship..but for now as other people said its better for you guys to separate for a while since you both should think and realize whats happening.. I owe you guys so many thing here on gamez and on retail so its really sad for me to seeing this happen but i know its a gods wil and just trust hin abd be strong we all here your friends if you need us.. So mam carol i hope you kinda feel better now.. Im always be on facebook if you need something to talk to..

1 person likes this.
  6. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

seriously.. you're "checking his facebook", "plotting ways of revenge", for ****'s sake you're like 40 aren't you? quit wasting your whole life with Aion and you'll see the beauty of it?

honestly I see everyone here saying "omg ash you're a great person" or "omg ash I'm with you" but all I'm seeing is a really, really mad girl trying to embarrass her ex in front of a huge community of gamers, for what? nothing. he hurt you, he lied to you or whatever it is he did cause I didn't read the whole thing, but you can keep some things between you two. I'm like, half your age and I react to breakups better than you. when someone cheats on you, just let them go and remind yourself how big of a prick they were by not falling for it again. telling your whole relationship story to a forum that knows him won't do you good. like throughout the whole book you wrote you gave me the impression you would end the story by saying "oh, he also had a small dick".

5 people like this.
  7. Ashtar

Ashtar Enraged Ashtarius Forum Legend

Go back and reread my post. You obviously lack the intelligence of understanding it.

2 people like this.
  8. Ddraig

Ddraig Steel of Destiny

... So it begins.

1 person likes this.
  9. Clubs

Clubs Retired Forum Legend

Josh sees all, I swear he reads my pms.

Sorry bout gettin' betrayed and all, seems like you said what you wanted to say doe.

and lol dimi, just gotta play that devils advocate?

2 people like this.
  10. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

I did read it just now, and I completely understood it even before. Embarrassing your ex after he cheats on you is something someone my age would do and not your age, and even I would never do it. If you want to talk to someone about it OF COURSE you should, so go to your family or your closest friends and get some piece of advice since you clearly don't know how to handle it. Like I said, what you did online is the equivalent of a girl irl going up to everyone and telling them about how her ex has a "really, really small dick". It's rude and unnecessary.

He ****ed up big time, but you're ****ing up too. I don't know why everyone is supporting this pile of massive crap. Yeah everyone can say you're a good person, I don't know you, you might be, but you're overdoing it. There is completely NO need for any of this. And to clear some things out - I'm not being against you because I like Vil, I myself can admit that he has changed A LOT from what he was when I met him, and it's terrible. But like I said, there's no need to go all "brian did this" and "brian did that" to a whole forum. You can keep things to yourself, and keep reminding yourself so you don't make the same mistakes again.

I've been in a similar situation, I met someone online, met them and ended up getting cheated on, but I didn't go to all his online friends and try to embarrass him for doing what he did. Just forget about it. People like them do not deserve the attention you're giving them, and you're giving Brian a whole bunch of attention, even if it is the negative kind. Leave him to rot in his loneliness as his "online girlfriends" leave him one by one by realizing how big of a prick he is. He is a prick, you don't have to be a *****. It doesn't have to go both ways. Have some decency and handle it better.

6 people like this.
  11. Slyther

Slyther Oculus Ex Inferni Forum Legend

The crap ton of drama over these last few months is TOO DAMN HIGH!.

I had heard about the Viridiana story but I kinda refused to believe it since I wasn't even there and it honestly didn't sound like Brian...On a good note, she is actually a he! Oh the plot twists internet stories take.

All in all, I think it's better to laugh than it is to cry. I just hope Nate doesn't take it too bad...

@Dimitra: tbh I would let this one go. Just no...

8 people like this.
  12. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

This is what you are all doing, "letting this one slide" by telling this woman "GO WE'RE WITH YOU" and supporting her, and if you keep supporting her she'll think she's doing the right thing and she'll end up acting like a ***** to every single one of her future boyfriends. Just because you "don't want to ruin your relationship with Ash" by stepping up and saying something it doesn't mean I can't too. I don't give two shits about whether or not Vil or Ash like me, and I don't give two shits about whether or not ANYONE here likes me cause it's not gonna affect my life. What she's doing is too much, and someone needs to talk to her about decency. And when I try to talk about decency, you all think I'm doing it to create drama. I would have the EXACT same opinion if my closest friends here did what Ash is doing. If Regina did it for example, I'd tell her the same. But at the same time I think Regina would have handled a lot better than Ash did.

1 person likes this.
  13. Ashtar

If you read it all the way through and still don't get it, then you lack the understanding to be able to do so Dimitra. I don't know what else to tell you.

Oh, you're not one of his current gf's are you? If you are then I sincerely apologize you found out this way. :whistling:

Take your own advice here and have some decency ->

14. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

Honestly I really don't know why you're trying to say I'm dumb for telling you to be decent? If you think you're doing the right thing (which you obviously are since the whole forum is supporting you and I don't know why) then I can't help you. You're being overly dramatic when you could have let it slide and never talked to him again cause that's what you should do with people who cheat on you because they don't deserve more. I'm honestly trying to HELP you here so you don't do the same shit again. Cause all this really is a big pile of immature and over dramatic crap.

Yeah, I was right, you really are immature. I do have decency since I'm stepping up to say something to you when you're ****ing this whole thing up. And even though this has nothing to do with you, I do have a boyfriend, and right now he's telling me to stop talking to you because you're a waste of time and you won't take any advice.

1 person likes this.
  15. Kalliste

Kalliste New Member Forum Legend

As a girl who's experienced betrayal before...I can sympathize with Ash. But I've also known Brian for quite some time (...? AMT Vil? lul). I really wish the both of you well...I don't want to take sides on this thread. As for being wary of online relationships, ofcourse that's a given...but as my boyfriend currently puts it, meeting people IRL doesn't protect you from these things happening either. I'm so sorry that this happened to you BOTH and I hope time heals you and mends your hearts. Much Love - Chenille/aka Mayari.

1 person likes this.
  16. Slyther

Slyther Oculus Ex Inferni Forum Legend

Ok then Devil's advocate, go and judge the **** out of Carolyn like her actions are not without reason. I don't even see your argument regarding age. For all I know I could be sitting in a room 60 years from now, doing some of the most "immature" shit in the world, and that wouldn't make it worse because of my age. In fact, her age shouldn't even be part of this topic. You just don't judge people by their actions according to their age. Just like that applies for young kids being mature n shit, that applies to all ages.

Tell me how exactly is she going to treat her future boyfriends. Do you know what she's going to do? Do you even know how long this relationship lasted? How long they lived together? Do you know ANYTHING about them? Because I do recall you saying you didn't know her well. If so, who the **** are you to judge them and who the **** are you to say how she'll behave in the future?

I'm also expecting this reply to not rile you up at all since, well..

7 people like this.
  17. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

You do know, jokes on you and her right? Being with someone for a long period of time is the TOP reason why you should NOT react the way she did. When you're with someone for a long time you develop strong feelings for them and learn to love them so that you don't embarrass them the way she did. If you do love him then be decent enough to let it slide and not "plot ways of revenge" or embarrass him cause that's childish.

And no, you can say whatever you want to me, you're not gonna "rile me up" cause like I said I don't give two shits. Honestly the only people that can annoy the crap out of me online to the point of screaming are noobs on BF4 >.>

1 person likes this.
  18. Ddraig

Ddraig Steel of Destiny

[​IMG]

8 people like this.
  19. Ashtar

If I wanted these kind of replies, I would have posted on the NA Forums this same post that I posted here. I've been on these forums for 4 years. I've seen a lot of things here, said a lot of things. Lots of drama, goodbyes, hellos, etc etc. We helped each other through real life problems we were having so how ****ing dare you come here and say this to me. All I wanted was some words from people to help me to maybe understand what other people in my life have failed to do and maybe get some help for Brian b/c he needs it and I can't help him with what he's dealing with right now. I wanted other people's perspective on this. Do you think this was easy for me to post this most personal thing? I was completely open and honest about how I felt so **** you for telling me I was wrong to do so. I apologize for being a waste of everyone's time according to you.

20. Akikaze

Akikaze Elohim, Essaim...I implore you Forum Legend

Besides the occassional short interactions, I do not know either you or Brian very well on a personal level, since all I ever hear is secondary recounts of what happens behind the scenes. However both of you have displayed great acts of kindness for the Gamez community, whether it was a persona or not, it held meaning to many people who've interacted with you, myself included. Therefore I cannot offer any helpful advice that's not already mentioned. They're all helpful in some ways, it's important to move on and not let the pass drag you back.

Don't take what Dimitra said too personally, it's just useless trying to drill anything into that stubborn head, I've tried. Though I do admit Dimitra has a point, no one is in the right here. Secretly accessing his personal accounts like Facebook doesn't sound too good.

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.