1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Who is Vildiil?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ashtar, Jan 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ashtar

Ashtar Enraged Ashtarius Forum Legend

I was not in the best mindset yesterday and I felt you were personally attacking me when I was at a very low point so I typed exactly what I was thinking rather than censoring it. People don't always realize the effect their words can have on other people so I am usually very careful with how I word things to others to not offend or hurt them.

2. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

My bf has been bugging me about that movie is it any good

Alright then, good to know you realized you weren't a hundred percent right

3. Ashtar

Ashtar Enraged Ashtarius Forum Legend

I cant afford to. I've got too much time and kinah invested in all my characters. Part of the reason you Asmodians get initiatives is b/c of me and my, let me count here -> 24 regular chars (for watering guestblooms to get petals for enchant blooms -> I make a lot of kinah that way) plus a full account of level 25 sms for porting chars around for kahruns quests and working on 2 more accounts of sms for porting around katalam and danaria. Yes it takes less work to level chars to 25 than it does to run around all the time. I have no life I know this. :>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.