1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Level gap restrictions for PvP....GOLDEN IDEA

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Sagius, Aug 30, 2010.

?

Your opinion on level gap restrictions for PvP?

1. Best idea I've heard all week.

10 vote(s)
    24.4%
  2. Would certainly level the playing field.

2 vote(s)
    4.9%
  3. YES! I'm sick of people ganking my lower levels!

3 vote(s)
    7.3%
  4. I thought 55s weren't allowed to kill toons lower than lvl 30 anyway o.0

3 vote(s)
    7.3%
  5. No, that's all I do on my 55s now is gank lower levels.

9 vote(s)
    22.0%
  6. G!VE K!N4H NAU >.<

14 vote(s)
    34.1%
  1. Barokajin

Barokajin New Member

That would be nice. I always wondered what was up with that >.>

2. FallenPreacher

FallenPreacher Proficient

there was a rumor that it would b fixed in next update... who knows when that will b tho

3. Sagius

Sagius Getting there

Careful, people may say you're "crying" too. I bet that some of the people in the forums who say that people are "crying" in threads like these are some speed hacking culprits >.>

4. jmotz94

jmotz94 Proficient

Too much QQ...
    QQ moaaar.~:devil:

5. Arsuf

Arsuf Expert

Wow you really are intelligent eh? Ganking low levels is different from killing someone over and over again...Want me to quote your reply on this again?

Did you ever mentioned you was a low level? Your main subject was about banning certain highbies who are killing lowbies right? Then you might read your whole statement again. Dont rage on me im just voicing my opinion and the power to change what you want is not on me.

To add up, no matter what character level you kill it is still considered as pvp. there was no rule protecting low levels from getting killed. And with your "harassment" because you got killed all over again on that server then its a shameful act. You know why? Considering or Maybe you were of this same level and he killed you everytime you meet up. Dont tell me you will report to the GM and say, "GM I got killed by the same person again and again".:biggrin:

For me, if the same situation happen to me as did it to you I would not file a complain about it. If I would be of the same level as my opponent was and the gears was not of that a disadvantage I would find ways to beat him. But from the way how you deal with the situation only shows what a cry baby you are. peace... XD

6. jmotz94

jmotz94 Proficient

agree.. this thread kinda selfish.. >,<

7. Barokajin

Barokajin New Member

Honestly, I doubt he would create this whole thread just because he was getting killed by the same person over and over again, that's just stupid, suck it up. The point of this thread is HIGH LEVEL people are killing lowbies, and I think based off of that, it's pretty obvious that he's a victim..just makes sense. Unless he was like a troll :whistling:

8. FallenPreacher

thats just bcuz u care about what they say... as long as u know what ur doing u should b fine

9. ptbotwo

ptbotwo New Member

Guys it is just a game, no reason to get all spazz on innocent users. Good idea though Sagius.

10. Barokajin

Barokajin New Member

Isn't that what people are doing here? They keep telling us we're whining and to suck it up, but in saying that, that's what causes this flame thread (qq thread), and right now it's telling me that I need to prove my point more efficiently because they just don't get it.

11. WhiteRaven

WhiteRaven Proficient

If the poll was not biased i'd agree.
    I had to ask for "K!N4H" to see the results because there were no "neither/other" options. I do not kill low levels but i don't support your idea. I don't want 3247345+1 rules babysitting me or anybody.

Fixing the rifts in Eltnen/Morheim is the only thing i would vote for.

But i guess that's asking too much from the developers.

Hopeless case either way. IMO.

12. Arsuf

Arsuf Expert

I dont easily call some one a cry baby if they were not. Banning a high level char is pathetic because they killed a low level.:innocent:

13. FallenPreacher

well, u could care less about flamers and more about actual constructive suggestions instead of just having to actually prove something to the flamers, which is not worth some1 with brain's time.

14. Barokajin

Barokajin New Member

Wait i'm confused :crying: lolol. I meant that Sagius and I are the flamers...i think. :3

Yeah I agree, banning is kind of extreme.

15. Arsuf

Arsuf Expert

yeah because in my 10 years of playing MMOs I have never been to a server that would ban there high level players just because they killed low levels (except spawn camping and safe zones and such). Maybe high levels can be ban for exploiting a bugged rift which they are not supposed to enter.

16. FallenPreacher

yeah thats exactly what they do, the lack of a lvl cap in the rifts its due to a bug, so every1 using a rift that they r not supposed to use is exploiting this bug and, in my opinion, gms should do something about those ppl but who knows if they think the same about it

17. kukumiki

kukumiki New Member

they are not the people that kills you,that not even a revenge,if you want to revenge,go kill that lvl 55 that kills you,that a REAL revenge,killing low lvls just so cowardly.

18. Jessica

Jessica Guest

idk but killing low levels? what is wrong? i did not have any hardship in lvling. even if i was killed i just rise up and get challenged to go lvl more and take revenge. what is sick is that 55s waiting to kill lowbies in arrival of flight transport. but 55s killing low levels, i don't disagree with that. what if in a situation there are many ppls in an area, a lv55 have to find someone of killable lvl toon and ignore the lowbies? that is hard.

19. ArcheType

ArcheType Proficient

If the rifts were fixed there would be no problem

20. Fireflygirl

Fireflygirl Proficient

For crying out loud...just don't give any AP's for killing to far from your own lvl, or even ad a very, very small penalty.

I just think it's boring to lvl by simply running around ad killing monsters. I prefer doing it by questing (mostly campaign), and a few quests I couldn't even finish cause asmos were camping all landing zones.

Just IMAO.