1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Lost Kinah

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by antihack, Aug 31, 2010.

1. antihack

antihack New Member

My account is antihack7 and char name (IGN) is Minhster. Just recently lost kinahs. I'll try to give
    details of what happened but I have no screen shots to proof. Just thought I try to see if yo ucan do anything. Anyways details as follows:

Night of 29th of Agust, US standard time, I deposited 999,999,999 into the warehouse. The following day it was gone.

I had left of 3xxmil in my char and so i deposited another 200mil into the warehouse the follow day (30th August) and it was gone again.

Made all these money by selling stuff in the broker and never made over 1b before withdraw my money.
    Karissa's message box is full so if someone can let me know if there is anything that can be done would be great. Thanks.

2. Shueisha

Shueisha New Member

Its like this if u put any money in warehouse ul lose it im not sure how fast it will be gone but im sure if u dc its gone at the same moment,happend to me,to make matter worse GM's dont do anything they just tell you its your own fault for putting it into warehouse which is like........ how can it be player fault for putting it into warehouse,thats what for warehouse exist to put money and items in it,they should fix that.Now if i'am wrong and somebody comes n say its cause u earned it from duped items would be even more.....cause everyone have money from duped items,u can easily sell some weapon that dropped from boss and a duper could buy it from you and wooohoo you got money from a duped items :D In the end its not players fault

3. xdMdx

xdMdx New Member

we farmed in dp all the time antihack n myself and feel other friends...i guess the bosses give dupped items? =p