1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Lv 65 extendable weapon craft,9 hell steps with pictures!!this is for humans?

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by ereshkigal, Feb 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Derpy

Derpy Derpinator

ssshhhh dont reveal my secret

2. Llama

Llama The Drama Llama Forum Legend

Forgive me

3. Derpy

Derpy Derpinator

my gawd u did it again
    i wont forgiv

4. Badrobot

Badrobot SNU SNU

More like, = dead in 2 seconds before you even finish casting.

@Topic,

The DDL Morph method is easier only in siel because DDL was in the toll shop and a lot of people have it. In retail, im pretty sure people would rather craft the weapon, because getting a DDL weapon from the DLR chest needs insane luck (even in Siel, in about 200 DLR runs i got only 2 extendables and zero mythicals, it's ridiculous). So i will agree with the OP that getting DDL is hard, but only in Retail.. seeing as you can just buy it from other players in gamezaion, shouldn't be too hard. And as single said, it's definitely possible to make that weapon in game.. it just requires patience and possibly help from a couple of friends :)

Btw, ereshkigal.. you know you don't have to loot the box in the middle of the eye. There is actually an instance that drops ddl and dlr mythical weapons, so yea lol. But as i said, ddl weapons are rather cheap (2k credits per weapon or so) so i don't see what's the qq about. Go work on the materials, and while working on the mats either run DLR or just gather some credits/items and trade for a DDL weapon. You are making a drama out of this, for no reason really :lol:

Last thing, it is better left for crafters only. Imagine a full server running around in level 65 extendables with arbiter fuse :/

Last edited: Feb 3, 2014
  5. vesiinabox

vesiinabox Death be chillin bitches. Forum Legend

Tiamats eye....box anyone i get mythicals while pvping ...no one gets the box while im there *;..;*...ive gotten 1 ddl gs from the box and ive looted it maybe 20 times total and ive gotten a myth orb , shield, and war hammer as well ..so 4/20 ive gotten something worth talking about...still not much but then again i think every other player on the server has a ddl greatsword hell ive given 2 away for free myself >_> I didnt know they suddenly became rare.

6. ereshkigal

ereshkigal Proficient

thank you for your reply badrobot...DLR is for alliance no?mean 12 people?you can kill tiamat with 6 people?!ever heard..now how many from that 12 people in the alliance will be ninja looters?wich one will refuse a ddl weapons?i dont have 12 trust people here on gamez.. and i dont do partys just to use people to do the bloody job and after loot the chest and gone like so many people do here on gamez....dont exist too much trust people here on gamez i can number on fingers the friends....you can't have trust friends here when you need help!this is sad...
    omg vesina if you have so many ddl weapons give me an polearm for free to finish all this explanation here cuze for me is impossible to get one...and in item-shop dont exist anymore,billions i dont have....im dead!

7. vesiinabox

vesiinabox Death be chillin bitches. Forum Legend

Already gave it away...to dondee i think lol.

- - - Updated - - -

* Wont let me edit ..u get the idea.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2014
  8. Badrobot

Badrobot SNU SNU

Ereshkigal when you go DLR each person gets his own chest, there can't be ninja looting there. So you don't have to trust anyone :)

And you don't need 12 people, ive done it with 4.

9. ereshkigal

ereshkigal Proficient

thank you
    you still need 4 trust people ho know what to do there...so the dlr wass like is the loot now in 4.0 mean everyone can loot the chest?this is great....i duno man how you kill that beast with 4 people...maybe wass a tiamat toy?:d wich dont attack you all?

10. mortganz

mortganz Big Damn Hero

full mres tank and cleric + 2 huge dps anyone?

11. Badrobot

Badrobot SNU SNU

It has been like that ever since, once the boss is dead. A big chest appears and each person gets a bundle, you extract it and you can get sabat's song, ddl weapon or DLR weapon.. or statue/wings etc. Nah, its not hard.

12. stratic

stratic Expert

did you get send logs doing it w/ 4 people?

13. Badrobot

Badrobot SNU SNU

Yes .

14. niyawa16

niyawa16 ♀ Ariba Zamboanga Kita ♀

Your right. :biggrin:

15. JohnnyBlaze

JohnnyBlaze New Member

Um for real though, non premium account npc sell limit is 30ish premium is 60-65ish and vip is 100m a day cap and u dont have to be an op trader to make kinah I make 1b every 2 days just sittin potions and scrolls on broker. All players need alchemy stuffs, that stuff dont last long specially if they pvp often they will burn through the pots and scrolls! and another note, ive seen ddl weapons on broker all the time for around 500-600m some rarer then others but they are there u just have to get in the habit of utilizing the broker bro

16. ereshkigal

ereshkigal Proficient

OMFG!man im alive to see and this!!!OMFG!.....this i can't believe, ddl in broker on siel??!OMFG..

17. Saffronn

Saffronn Banned

LELS? DDL Weapons on Broker? HA HA! Story closed. -_- There's no such thing like that. That's Bullsh*t already. You're dreaming maybe. >.>

18. ereshkigal

ereshkigal Proficient

diversionist-conspiracy-saboteur-op trade-lies...what server you playing man?Lolllll
    where the hell this guy saw ddl on broker on gamez aion??!!omfg erroror....and where the helll is selling all that comsumables for 2 billion in 2 days???...when everyone craft consumables on this server cuze is more cheapest???errororor again..erororro diversionist-conspiracy-saboteur-op trade-lies...lolllll

19. mortganz

mortganz Big Damn Hero

this convo has become quite retarded.

20. JohnnyBlaze

JohnnyBlaze New Member

Well its not lies if u play on lumiel

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.