1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Help me please

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Rebels, Mar 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rebels

Rebels エドワードネオ

well im not sure if im in correct thread ddnt play for months now and before i quit i have this problem i cant play withouth wtfast or other ping reducer, and until now same problem, anyone knows how to fix this annoying problem

2. Rubyah

Rubyah The Celestial Nostrum

You mean PING PROBLEMS??? can you state here your INTERNET SPECIFICATIONS (upstream, downstream, speed), NETWORK (like: maybe someone is sharing with your internet connection), the location/area where you play (cafes' or home or any), ISP (optional)

3. Rebels

Rebels エドワードネオ

no, its not like that internet speed here is perfectly fine, my problem is i cant login without using ping reducer, im playing in computer shop and the shop owner ddnt know also how to fix this, so im trying maybe someone knows how to fix this, when i use ping reducer like wtfast or reducethelag i can play all day.

4. Rubyah

LOL! I think those ping reducer programs were installed on those PC's you are using. You need to uninstall those programs. Just give it a try.

5. Rebels

Rebels エドワードネオ

done with that already we use newly reformat pc but still cant login and i try to use wtfast just now i can play :(

- - - Updated - - -

Or maybe this computer shop IP GOT BANNED? any GM please help me with this we want to go back and play again but why cant login, we can use ping reducers but its only 30 days free.

6. Rubyah

I think, your account is already manifested by those ping reducers. Just stick to that. :D

7. Rebels

Rebels エドワードネオ

any gm online? can you please tell me what to do, just to fix this :sleeping:

8. Kretia

Kretia Fabulous Pink Zombie Baguette

Your internet provider (the interfet cafe) might be using firewalls that prevent you from connecting to the right ports.
    Try to install FrozenWay on the PC and to connect with it (it is a simple program that deactivates all firewalls)

CAUTION: THIS PROGRAM SHOULD BE USED FOR GAMING ONLY; DO NOT GO ON THE INTERNET WITH IT, AS YOU WON'T HAVE ANY SECURITY.

If it works with FrozenWay, it is a matter of firewalls.

(P.S: Do not use any ping reducer at first when trying with it.)

(This is the only solution i see... However it is not the best solution; wait and see what AMs think of this problem)

Last edited: Mar 11, 2014
  9. Rubyah

WAit for AM's sir. Mot GM's.

10. Rebels

Rebels エドワードネオ

Tnx. it works i can login without ping reducers but how to turn off the firewall? Do we need to talk to ISP? We already complain about this issue but tnx to them no one wants to answer whats really going on and we ask for change ip instead but no reply from them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.