1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Cancel the dam gates opened in front of chars!!!is a bad ideea!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Tiamata, Mar 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vesiinabox

vesiinabox Death be chillin bitches. Forum Legend

why do you dislike them ? lol l2read. The only problem I have with them is when we are doing an instance and 6 of them pop up on ur screen making it hard to see what your doing other than that im completely fine with them.

2. Tiamata

Tiamata Proficient

i've posted 4 fast reasons in the main post above if you read...if we think we can find more reasons about that...the main problem is we can accidentaly click the gate and enter arena and lose credits...after that is the lag we get....ecc and more more...

3. vesiinabox

thats a really dumb reason ...you can also accidentally throw away your arbiter gear but u dont see people complain about that.

4. zakku44

zakku44 Annoying Zergling

I don't like em since the only BG I use anyway is the RvR (that's where the zerg is!) and when I get into an alliance while zerging and poof gates everywhere <_<

5. ally4bubu

ally4bubu New Member

Accidentally doing something like that and accidentaly clicking a portal that is forced onto you that was never here before are 2 diferent things.
    If the portals were a normal thing from the beggining of aion yeah then it would be ok... but just making these portals so people use credits for gamez personal gain its like the people that come at your door and try to sell you shit you dont want! not really nice when that happens now is it? Anyway its a dumb ideea and if 50%+ people dislike it and only some like it then make the smart thing and make a freeking portal in sanc/pand like the rest of the event portals!

6. vesiinabox

I seriously cant imagine how you could accidentally hit something wrong twice ...and the people who dislike it are probably the same people who post the really stupid suggestions like REMOVE BG I CANT PVP WITHOUT ZERG. If they could be disabled for people say doing an instance or in an RVR map that would probably get rid of 99% of the complaints.

1 person likes this.
  7. ally4bubu

ally4bubu New Member

And i seriosly cant imagine how can you be so lazy to use a scroll and move literaly 10 seconds to get the the portal arena but you are not lazy to actualy use the portal and go in and fight? logic?
    Most of us dont like them they are anoying if you dont think they are anoying then shut it... are you actualy siting AFK until a freeking portal pops up and you go "FINALLY i can use the portal!!!" ?
    Even that would present another reason... what happens when i want to use the portal? i just freeking sit and wait for it ?

8. Guille

Guille i am chillermo Forum Legend

Excuse me, Gamez Personal Gain? It's for the players,, it's like poker where you bet, you can lose but if you gain, you get much more than what you bet. And the credits people lose if they lose a fight go to the winner, not to the staff.

Also the gates don't follow you so if they annoy you you can just move away from them, as for the moment the gates won't be removed.

9. Meanz

Meanz Tonight, we CHILL in Hell! Forum Legend

What he said.

- - - Updated - - -

They shouldn't be removed imo. Sanctum and pandemonium would be crowded and even laggy. They already are laggy enough.

One thing you're wrong about though. This isn't quite like poker, since you don't win much more than you bet. You win less than what you risk to lose. Obviously a smart move on Carl. Having 20 players compete with 10 credits each and the winner getting 180 is quite smart. That's -20 credits gone. Now if you calculate the comission credits for all the events per day, the number won't be so small. So overall, the credits amount on the server is decreasing. No one cares if 100 players have 1 credit each or it 1 player has 100 credits. As long as the overall amount decreases.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2014
  10. ally4bubu

ally4bubu New Member

So another good logic "dont put 1 portal in sanc/pand cause it would be laggy... let 30 portals spawn in sanc/pand on there own all for the same purpose but you know its more fun for everyone to have there own personal portal." And for real now laggy from 1 more portal? 1 > 30 in the lag department that makes sence. >.>

11. Meanz

Meanz Tonight, we CHILL in Hell! Forum Legend

They are individual.

Only you can see it. How can the others lag cause of it?

12. ally4bubu

ally4bubu New Member

They are not individual do you even know what this Thread is about? please read everything then post something new.
    All the portals can all be seen by everyone.

13. piscoumorreu

piscoumorreu Getting there

As I said, events (or gates if you prefer) are good. But they should be opened considering bigger windows (each 4 or 6 hours).

Regarding to prizes, indeed there is something wrong with the calculation.
    Sometimes the gate open with 50 tolls of fee and reward 90... so in this case.. it is a bad investiment:lol:

14. Tiamata

Tiamata Proficient

meanz i think you are the only one ho see just one portal...yours?:D...just join a instance party and you will see after..and that portal alyybub says can be out of sanctum or panda if you think is too much lag...are other maps like sarpan or rancora wich now are empty...wtf are enough places to paste that portals aion is a 27gb game with alot maps....if is too much lag in sanc/panda...thx guille for you risponse but you will see later what we talking about here...like some pupets:D

Last edited: Mar 17, 2014
  15. ally4bubu

ally4bubu New Member

He has no ideea whats our problem considering hes probably afk most of the time in sanc/pand if he never saw the spam portals before.
    If they are lazy just make a command for them... for the rest of us its bad...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.