1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Event portals visibility bug

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Neferty, Mar 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neferty

Neferty New Member

I know there was a bug with portals not vanishing after the event ended, but since this morning I can't see my event portals at all anymore. I can hear them near me but can't see them or click on them. Tried relogging several times didn't realy help. Just putting it out there, might be that you guy's are already working on the problem ;)

2. Guille

Guille i am chillermo Forum Legend

It got fixed after the restart that took place a few minutes ago

@Siel

1 person likes this.
  3. Meanz

Meanz Tonight, we CHILL in Hell! Forum Legend

Since the subject was brought up.

There is a bug? in the system. When more than 1 events start. Say Race and 1v1, you'd get a gate. But the gate is only for one of the two events. I get the Race one, while I want to sign for the 1v1 one. And since there isn't a normal event gate like the other events have at Sanct/Pandae, I can't sign.

4. Neferty

Neferty New Member

K thanks for the heads up Guille, and as for the multiple events. It's always 1x event and the rest are the sanctum gates that refresh themselves, so even thoug hit says 1v1 its the one in sanctum not the one that spawns near you, usually if it says race and 1v1 it will always be race since there is no way for a race to start in sanctum. Only a select few gates spawn in sanctum like: Mix_fight, 1v1 (practice) RvR, Group_Farm etc. so you'll never get more then one gate at a time :).

5. Meanz

Meanz Tonight, we CHILL in Hell! Forum Legend

Sigh..... you obviously didn't understand what I said. Let me chew it up and feed you.

There is 1v1 and 1v1 PRACTICE. Every now and then you get a 1v1 which rewards you medals, ap and BM. When THAT 1v1 starts along with Race for example, you get a Race gate next to you. BUT THERE IS NO GATE FOR THE 1 VS 1 ANYWHERE. Not next to you, not in Sanct/Pandae.

You get it now? Can't make it simpler for you.

6. Neferty

Neferty New Member

Think you didn't chew long enough. :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.