1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Really need help, my friend is stuck between 2 errors

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Vanti, Apr 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vanti

Vanti New Member

Hello community,

My darling got a really strange problem, his english isnt that good so ill write that thing.

the "not avaidable in country" thing was easy got a rid of ...

First of all, he wasnt able to see the items sold from npc's, so we tryed to get the item.pak thingsie done, but that just ended up in "faled to initialize game" ...

And when i or him try anything else, its like "not avaidable in your country" again, once we even had that stopped working things, but i dont think thats neccessary ...

Well evenwhen we get that "failed to initialize" go away, theres the next problem popping up, after login an account it just tells theres no game server ...

Really, we need help :/ I'm at the very end of what we could do, its just a circle, we get a rid of one and the other Problem comes, even a complete reinstall didn do.

His version is 4,5~smthing just as mine is, both using win7, i got no problems but hes like the game hates him or something since we tryed to get the item.pak thing done

Thanks in advance for any advice and help

2. Kyle

Kyle Banned Forum Legend

http://forum.gameznetwork.com/f64/[guide]-downgrade-4-5-0-11-4-5-0-8-a-176789/

for the npc shop bugs.

For not available in your country bug:

http://forum.gameznetwork.com/f68/[guide]-common-errors-fixes-176760/

For failed to initialize game, Make sure you have installed the game fully. Do some repairs. Then downgrade to 4.5.0.8 using the Guide above. Then follow this quote:

3. Vanti

Vanti New Member

WOOOOOOOOW that downgrade did it *_* ty ty ty ty ty ty ty *-*

4. Kyle

Kyle Banned Forum Legend

:D NP

Any other questions or problems?

5. Vanti

Vanti New Member

well he has the items in the npcs, his client is working besides some weired "you are already logged in" that seems to be totally ignorable ...xD

but theres another thing i'd need help with, i cant vote for credits, i tryed with firefox&internet explorer, even cleared caches and tryed after like 1day again,still nothing, even my friend im living with cant vote and we tryed in over 12 hour steps to vote ...it just doesnt work, any ideas? we'r in germany, internet provider 1und1 if it may help, both on win7, any suggestions? o.o

6. Kyle

Kyle Banned Forum Legend

Dynamic IP. Gotta hate them. Nothing I can suggest to help with Voting problems. As for you already logged in, Just keep trying to log in.

7. Vanti

Vanti New Member

yea that already logged in thing with his client i think its just some kind of "welcome jus login again lmao" thing ...xD

the thing thats my problem really is the voting ... sometimes it really would be nice to have some credits tho :/

8. Kyle

Kyle Banned Forum Legend

I dont know. USually when I get the already logged in thing, I just relog in again and im in. As for voting, I have no idea.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.