1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Aetherfields in reshanta

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Vanti, Apr 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vanti

Vanti New Member

Hello there, i guess this is the best place to post about what my darling&i just found out ....

We were in Reshanta, kind of bored enough to try&fly into the Primum Landing (since we'r elyos, that aether shield should have murked us) and well we ended up surprisingly hugging some primum npcs after the shield didn do its work .... lol well they killed us but its still pretty weired to me, did take a screenie of it too if needed better pm me, im not good at finding stuff in forums ^^

cyas

2. Destiny

Destiny ✮The Hoarder✮

Yeah the shields at primum/teminon/core were disabled long time ago to encourage aerial pvp or something.

3. Vanti

Vanti New Member

so its normal that we can jus fly there&can do whatever we weanna do without anys kinda punishment ?xD

4. Ayaria

Ayaria α ℓ ι ν є ❤ Forum Legend

Last edited: Apr 18, 2014
  5. Vanti

Vanti New Member

well i didn plan on stuff like "spawncamping" anyways ... but sitting around on the other race's home has its style hehe

6. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

You should have been here back in 2010 when abyss PVP was all the action and obelisk camping was a thing!
    And ping pong between bases :)

2 people like this.
  7. Vanti

Vanti New Member

well i wasnt there and i dont think ill pvp that much this early since i cant get stuff as fast as ppl that actually can vote :/

8. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

Well you can always gather Blood Marks or buy ACD with mithril medals when and if you can get the AP. Or have someone buy it for you with their AP and give them the medals. Not everyone is geared here, even though there's quite a few donators running around in Governor sets.

9. Vanti

Vanti New Member

well you know, i cant trade medals platinum and upwards ... i cant get vip since i cant vote, an barely give anything to ppl to trade right now, seems im gonna go for doing BM on many chars&get them all to one char to have a pvp set tho, even tough that set aint any good in my opinion xD

10. Minamiya

Minamiya Proficient

Not really, those set are pretty decent to me, though you can't compare them to governor sets. The only main disadvantage will probably be the manastone slots which they have, 5 instead of 6.

11. Skrillex

Skrillex Proficient

Lol so y'all took the shields away to the fucking home forts lol i am fucking going to check thats crazy i wana sit on elyos fort are there any mobs there?

12. Vanti

Vanti New Member

be careful dude,the patrol npcs hurt lol i got hit by them in abyss and i didn survive it .... was jus like 7 of them tho '-' XD

and the reason i dont like BM gear i for example the casting/attackspeed ...its not really cute one o.o

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.