1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Aion.bin error

Discussion in 'Problems' started by chibichan, May 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chibichan

chibichan New Member

good day! kindly help me with my problem with this aion.bin error, it only occurs when using windows xp, but when i change machine and tried the client on windows 7 os its working fine. i tried downgrade, .bat launcher but nothing works >.<
    [​IMG]

2. Deathangel

Deathangel True Chill Forum Legend

XP is not being supported by Windows anymore. Upgrade your operative system to Windows 7 / 8 or you won't be able to play smoothly anymore.

3. chibichan

chibichan New Member

yep i know that, but before the update gamezaion is working fine, now after i updated the client into 4.5.0.14 im getting this error :(

4. Mythic

Mythic LEGENDARY ICON MEMBER Forum Legend

Ncsoft might patch the compatibility of the game on windows, as our HGM said and as uve said too the game is working on windows 7 so just upgrade and let the xp rest

5. chibichan

chibichan New Member

we can still use the old client version 4.5.0.5, we can play, pvp but we cant see anything from npc's. after updating it into 4.5.0.14 boom error >.<

first thing we can't easily upgrade our computers to windows 7 because the license is too expensive 2nd we are playing on lan shop's >.<

ok i tried the retail server and its working fine on windows xp >.< i think we need another launcher just for xp users just like last time 4.0 patch

i think the compressed item pack is the culprit! ill try the loosed version and ill update you guys :D

ok i got the problem! it's from the compressed item pack :/ can you help me on this? i used the loosed version but still cant transfer items from warehouse :D

- - - Updated - - -

bump bump >.< help! :D

- - - Updated - - -

ok my bad got it to work, its the item pack :) i just deleted the item pack located @ DATA/USA/items and replaced it with the loose version :D kindly delete the post! thanks :D

Last edited: May 22, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.