1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Tempering Solutions Ascension water a money Sink hole?

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by m2chaudh2, May 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. m2chaudh2

m2chaudh2 New Member

I have spent a lot of money on this game. This is a pvt server, can you manage to be fair and increase the success rate of these things a bit. I applied 20 of these and could only get each accessory to lvl 1...feels unfair or atleast look into this. Thanks!

2. Kyle

Kyle Banned Forum Legend

Probably still easier to upgrade than retail.

2 people like this.
  3. vesiinabox

vesiinabox Death be chillin bitches. Forum Legend

Eh I used like 80 of them and got my headpeice, both earrings, and necklace to level 5 and my rings are level 3 and belt lvl 2

4. Thyller

Thyller © Forum Legend

I used 25 and got Head, Necklace and 2 Earrings. =)
    Maybe need have luck... ;p

5. cocosul

cocosul Guest

that s so far best way to make money!!

6. m2chaudh2

m2chaudh2 New Member

This isnt working too great for me. I said improve the odds by a little. As you can see, current odds are terrible. If not, just charge 2k Credits per accessory or something. I had 21k credits and now I'm left with 4K......this is stupid money making scheme.

lameodds.PNG

1 person likes this.
  7. angrybunny

angrybunny New Member

wow that's some bad luck man.

8. cocosul

cocosul Guest

is not bad luck is most sheet possible thing! maybe is not gamez fault but that trick apear on any mmo after a while. best way to get $! and guess what.....when u all will have finally them +5 will be up a new acces set&_&

9. Akikaze

Akikaze Elohim, Essaim...I implore you Forum Legend

The success rate is increased for VIP players (possibly premium too). Therefore if you want more rng luck, that might be worth considering.

10. Bordy

Bordy i am chilleriest Forum Legend

My legion mate used 13k credits to get all his accessories to +5. Guess compared to you he is somewhat lucky rofl.

1 person likes this.
  11. SteeleB

SteeleB Proficient

If you can afford it then I'm happy for for you but for sensible people I think it's a pretty big scam to be honest. I got VIP, spent 2000 credits for for 20 solutions, and ended up with +1 on my necklace. Totally worth it.

And then new accessories in 4.7 or 5.0.

I think Carl should consider monetizing enchantment stones for armor too with this strategy.

12. cocosul

cocosul Guest

oh yeah..best scam ever :D i tlly agree !

13. LordCurlyFry

LordCurlyFry Yeah, I like curly fries. Forum Legend

First of all, why are you still here? All I see you do is complain anyways, not like it's gonna do anything besides make enemies. If you don't like it, leave.

Secondly, this is 4.7. And yes, there probably will be new accessories in 5.0. I highly doubt that there will not be. I don't see anybody forcing you to buy the Tempering Solutions. And if it fails, feel free to buy new ones. Like a previous comment said, it's still better than retail. I'm not sure if Akikaze was correct about it being higher for VIP (and possibly premium) but it's a good strategy, and if you were in charge of this server, I'm sure you'd do it too.

I for one think that it is a very smart strategy. As is most of the things that happen on Gamez.

14. GheyPhag

GheyPhag Getting there

Lol mad???? Tempering solutiosn get money karl ftw

15. BeastiesDecoyAccount

BeastiesDecoyAccount Chillin likea guy who chills

Cut off their manhood, and feed it to the goats

It depends on how the players react to it. If they go all in and donate a shit ton of money just to get their gear leveled and the owner(in this case mr carly carlos carling carlzzy carl) makes TONS OF MONEY!, then it's not only a very smart strategy, then it's a fucking brilliant strategy in terms of income.

Now if they get pissed off, rage quit, take their friends with them, and tell everyone to play somewhere else, then it's probably not the best idea. But hey many a time in history when someone does something new or daring the only difference between people saying "Oh wow he's so brilliant and awsim!" or "Oh wow what a dumbass!" is whether their crazy planned succeeded or not. But I'm sure it'll be a fun ride either way.

Kind of reminds me of when I captured the castle of Dolderoy. The enemy army had this strong castle by a mountain and facing a river and our armies attacked it over and over and over again but failed miserable, and then at a war meeting I volunteered to lead my small force a thousand men to take the castle. I split up my forces and led one force myself in a head on attack on the castle to lure the enemy heavy cavalry called the "Super fearsome ultra badass Purple Rhino Knights of Doom" out into the field and when they came I pulled my men back into the the main force by the river. Now the river was at our backs so we had to win the fight or die horribly thus giving my men the morale they needed to fight hard. During this time I had a smaller force dressed in the armor fallen enemies enter the castle. They go in easily thanks to their disguises and were able to kill the small defense forces on the castle. I was at that time fighting the enemy general of the knights in a vicious one on one fight but I killed so many people, during that battle and a hundred people earlier(that earned me the title of the hundred men slayer) that my sword broke! However at that time a big flying demon guy that I fought earlier threw his big sword down for me to use and then I used that to once again take up combat with the enemy general and behead him in a style that if it were an anime and/or manga would look totally badass, but unfortunately no such anime or manga exists as this is a true story of my adventures back when I was 12 years old leading my first major battle but anyways I beheaded the enemy general and the fight left the enemy forces and they all ran away while my infiltration squad was celebrating from the battlements of my fancy new castle.

And that's how I won a great victory at Dolderoy and ended over 100 years of war. Well at least that war, but then the head commander of the mercenary was captured and tortured and when we rescued him this crazy shit happened where we got transported to this weird hell place and these demons were there and there were other people and then they turned into monsters and started devouring my comrades in arms while the head commander guy got transformed into a demon himself and then brutally raped the only woman in our mercenary group and during this time I killing a bunch of the demons but my sword broke but it was K cause I managed to snap off the horn of one of the demons and was using that to kill them by stabbing them in the eyes and stuff but then my hand got bitten and to get loose I had to cut off my own hand but it was K cause I have a healing factor and it grew back though I did miss out on getting a cool new metal hand that has a built in cannon and crossbow but more demons were attacking and I was on my last wind but then this knight guy dressed in skeleton type armor burst in and killed a lot of the demons and then took me and the lady that just got raped out of that hell area and I went to this blacksmith dude and got a cool new sword and met a little elf guy with elf magic ever since I have teamed up with little girl witch and a thief kid and a cpl of knights have been on tons of zany adventures slaying monsters and demons.

Last edited: May 26, 2014
    3 people like this.
  16. Slyther

Slyther Oculus Ex Inferni Forum Legend

you're the personification of ADHD if there ever was one

1 person likes this.
  17. BeastiesDecoyAccount

BeastiesDecoyAccount Chillin likea guy who chills

Cut off their manhood, and feed it to the goats
    Why yes I am. At an early age it was determined that I had Advanced Deathdealing Hyperactive Deadliness, and have been trained in combat, strategy, and tactics ever since.

18. InFeuse

InFeuse WAT

I didnt even try once... :D Well my AC access arent worth ascending... But I am sure you can get tempering things with kinah, because i already did, and sold them for more then... So why do you even spend credits on that ?

19. cocosul

cocosul Guest

well maybe u can buy 10/15/20 with kinah by luck BUT u wont make nothing with these...u need x1000000 more:D for full set:)

20. pajkec2031

pajkec2031 Proficient

well this could be a gold mine for the server....rich ppl will spend hundreds of euros/dollars for that crap...but as we all know server wont see that money...

so the donations are not a bad thing in general (even on the site says that players help with it to keep the server up and running) but where the money flow goes...that is another story...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.