1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

I have a question in regards with updating the client.

Discussion in 'Questions' started by denber95, May 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. denber95

denber95 New Member

I am currently in 4.5.0.8 and I didn't even know that Gamez updated to 4.5.014. XD
    So I decided to update it using the NCLauncher but then my NCLauncher won't work.
    I downloaded the NCLauncher just now from their site and I won't install it not until I get a response. :p
    I just wanna ask if it will detect Aion which I currently have now and download only the updates instead of downloading the whole client?

Even if I'm still in 4.5.0.8 I can still play the game smoothly yesterday with no problems at all.
    I can still play Aion now but the only drawback is, I can't see any items from NPCs.
    This problem started after I clicked that "Update" button in GamezAion Launcher this afternoon. -____-

2. zakku44

zakku44 Annoying Zergling

what I did to update my client even w/o having ncsoft launcher installed is...1st rename your gamezaion folder to something else than "Aion" then install a new ncsoft launcher and then click install(this shud create a new folder for it) while its downloading cancel it and close the launcher.. now move all the files from gamezaion folder to the new Aion folder that ncsoft has created. Run the launcher and it shud verify the folder and then click update. Hope it works for you :)
    sry for the poor instructions XD

2 people like this.
  3. coramoor

coramoor Expert

elow zakku, can i ask??? if i copied all the files from the old aion folder to the new folder created by ncsoft, do i need to also include the $Patch$
    folder or can i just leave it behind without copying since its really big making my aion folder have 70GB content in it whereas without the patch, i only have around 27GB files...if leaving it behind and update, will it corrupt the new launcher or wat???please anybody, can help me or answer since i really am confuse on what to do now just to play gamezaion.....wew

4. Daniel

Daniel Håx

Download This"{{ gamezaion.com/Downgrade%20GamezAion%204.5.015%20to%204.5.014.rar }} " Then Delete The Version icon on your NCSOFT folder and the Bin32 then extract this Downgrade to NCSOFT folder. Then Update your launcher. if it doesn't work, click the start button on your PC then type "UAC" then drag it, press ok. then restart your PC. see if it works ^^.

5. coramoor

coramoor Expert

i followed zakkus advice and somehow my client version now is 4.5.0.14 but when i try to launch the game, i get the error message saying:
    This program is unavailable in your country."

what should i do now??? please anybody can help me cos i really am dying to play my toon in gamezaion.....plssss????

6. Daniel

Daniel Håx

Try to Update your Game Launcher.

7. Mythic

Mythic LEGENDARY ICON MEMBER Forum Legend

Do this process..

8. coramoor

coramoor Expert

i tried to follow your suggestion but when i look inside the enu folder, theres only one folder there and that is the data folder and nothing else....i copy paste it but nothing happens...so what gives??i am really confuse and frustrated now and feeling hopeless that i wont again been able to play gamezaion....wew....WTF......BOOOMMM PANESS........

9. bashang83

bashang83 New Member

Failed initializing the game!

I don't get it? i have already extracted the downgrade but still i can't play the game! Ugh!

10. Saruayu

Saruayu - Forum Legend

Fully install your client, do a file repair. Apply the downgrade again.
    & run the GamezAion Launcher as admin.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.