1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Unsubmitted FB Cover Entry

Discussion in 'Media' started by Illusions, Jun 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Illusions

Illusions ß̫͒̃ڻᶇٴᶇٴŷ̪ Ķ̫͌ńĭģĥŧ̝̜᷈ Forum Legend

Well so I've had some problems submitting my second entry so I decided to finish it anyway just to see how it will turn out :p

Hope you like it!

[​IMG]

3 people like this.
  2. striider

striider MasterRanger

nice,. . but beasties got the best fb cover photo

3. BeastiesDecoyAccount

BeastiesDecoyAccount Chillin likea guy who chills

Cut off their manhood, and feed it to the goats
    This is very impressive. I like how the critter guy is really enjoying his summer. You can see he's into the summer camping because he has a campfire, but is also wanting to get the beach elements in, hence the coconut drinks. He has two, and they have little umbrellas so he's obviously taking his significant other out for a fun and romantic summer camping experience. He also has an apron so I can see that he's about to go fishing and grill the fish over the fire to make a romantic dinner for his date, and as day turns to twilight turns to night, he and his date will unwind in each others arms by the fire and make a little "summer magic".

I'm sorry I'm not nearly as good as a critic as ol deathie is but overall I did my best and I admire this artwork and understand the message the artist is conveying to us. Summers are short, so enjoy them and life while you can, because Winter is Coming.

Now now, everyone has tried really hard, and regardless of whomever is declared the winner, everyone should take great pride in what they have accomplished and use the experiences to further improve themselves and their work. I myself have learned a lot from the critiques, and from studying the other entries, and plan to use that experience to continue to make my next pieces of work even more magnificent than anything I have made before.

Art is a journey of discovery and imagination and making and learning from art is just a small step on this incredible and ever evolving journey that really has no true final destination.

2 people like this.
  4. Ddraig

Ddraig Steel of Destiny

k..

I´ll go back to my mechs and spaceships now.

5. Illusions

Illusions ß̫͒̃ڻᶇٴᶇٴŷ̪ Ķ̫͌ńĭģĥŧ̝̜᷈ Forum Legend

I completely agree.

I would like to say thank you for taking the time to write me an essay. Really appreciate it <3 (It actually made me laugh haha)
    You sir became my idol LOL, dat love story though, made me and my girlfriend cry of laughter haha.

Be my guest and fly far my son.

6. Deadlychants

Deadlychants Rainbow kittens Forum Legend

Wow, the lighting is incredible on that. It blends so well and the color scheme is complimentary. Good job!

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.