1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Solo Instances

Discussion in 'Questions' started by magsyboy, Jun 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. magsyboy

magsyboy New Member

Hello,

I'm new here and I was wondering if there are Instances that can be soloed? I'm an Asmodian on Lumiel server currently playing Cleric.

I'm not confident in joining groups for higher level dungeons, yet. So, I thought I would start with the lower level dungeons and get some experience. I'm also new to Aion. (So far enjoying the game). Your answers, advice, and information would be greatly appreciated.

2. Deathangel

Deathangel True Chill Forum Legend

Most of the end-game instances are designed for groups and alliances.
    However, there are a few instances designed for solo players:
    Kromede's Trial (Beluslan - level 35+)
    Crucible Challange (Marchutan priory - level 50+)
    Aturam Sky Fortress (Sarpan - level 55+)
    Danaur Mysticarium (Katalam, level 65+) - Can only be accessed if your faction owns the Sillus Fortress in Katalam.
    Void Cube (Danaria - level 65+) - Can only be accessed if your faction owns the Silona Fortress in Danaria.
    Idgel Research Center (Danaria - level 65+) - Can only be accessed if your faction owns the Pradeth Fortress in Danaria.

Depending on your class, some lower level instances like Dark Poeta can be soloed, but i'd suggest you to avoid that. It is time consuming and rewards will be useless.

Considering you are interested in PvE, i suggest you to follow the campaign quests in Katalam and Danaria. The storyline is intriguing and you'll be given a variety of particular tasks which will reward you with starter PvP gear.
    Then you should start doing Blood Mark quests in the bases of Katalam and Danaria, in order to collect a few tokens which can be exchanged for advanced PvP items.

3 people like this.
  3. magsyboy

magsyboy New Member

Thank you so much.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.